Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,131 to 32,145 of 61448
-
05-18-16 23:08 #29318Senior Member

Posts: 222Brooklyn
Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 21:27 #29317Senior Member

Posts: 168Christina pics
Sorry no nudes but If you want to see her nude.
CALL HER satisfaction guaranteed.
She needs money and new client
Just PM me for her #
-
05-18-16 21:11 #29316Senior Member

Posts: 2003 k / day, funniest thing I've seen in WEEKS. What a load of shit! Thanks for the chuckle.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 19:42 #29315Senior Member

Posts: 1790Kandii
Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!
-
05-18-16 19:31 #29314Senior Member

Posts: 918Crystal from Brooklyn
Picked up "Crystal", a red haired, 31 yo, slightly chubby swer on Pontiac last Thursday. She's homeless as it turns out, missing a couple teeth, and likes to talk.
She's a little smelly, but the service isn't that bad. Usual tuition.
Told me she makes $3000 a day at this. I didn't bother to ask her why she was homeless if she makes $3 K a day.
I wouldn't repeat.
-
05-18-16 19:18 #29313Senior Member

Posts: 94Lets Trade
Natalie's # never panned out. No one answered for the first month. Then, randomly, I tried again, and some guy answers, saying Natalie's 'out of town'. No idea when she'll be back.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
We can still trade, though. No worries- just an FYI.
-
05-18-16 19:08 #29312Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Lala (Kayla)
Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?
raBBit
-
05-18-16 18:48 #29311Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yum Yum Yum
Miss Kandi is hosting tonight in Linthicum MD! If you got her # , give her a ring-a-ding-ding-a-ling, get it? LOL!
She's waiting for your call!
PS: DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR HER # !
-
05-18-16 13:16 #29310Senior Member

Posts: 502I have a few to trade if your interested I gave you Natalie before hit me up.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 12:48 #29309Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bp bsw
Was cruising thru BP the other night on 5th, when I noticed an seemingly attractive BSW, standing in the street. She kind of caught me off guard, she was about 5'6", nice athletic looking body with braids in think. I did a quick spin around the block, but when I returned some other lucky degenerate, had grabbed her up. Does anyone know whom I am speaking of. I don't see too many BSW in BP especially attractive ones. Any info would be appreciated. Peace.
-
05-18-16 11:22 #29308Senior Member

Posts: 94Numbers
BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.
I see a lot of guys up here have #s, but most I've pmed, aren't willing to share. I've got solid post history and those I've pmed with know I trade good info.
So, anyone out there willing to share the # for a fully-willing, WSW, with good service? I'd be willing to trade UTR or CL girls.
Thanks in advance!
Ken.
-
05-18-16 11:12 #29307Senior Member

Posts: 502Highlandtown
Conkling is pretty packed today. Stopped over to see Natalie this full GFE BJ, doggy and mish for the finish, Wasn't quite satisfied went for seconds ran into Brooklyn and Fee at the BP. Haven't seen Brooklyn since our session at the notel last year took her to my spot for CBJ stand up doggy, mish, cowgirl back to stand up doggy with one leg up on the bed. I'm good on this hump day have a safe weekend folks as always be safe.
-
05-18-16 11:08 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 1323FYI the new number she gave me rang the and went to voice mail. Didn't leave message. I'll try it again this weekend and get back to ya. BP.
Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 10:27 #29305Senior Member

Posts: 270Angela
Rabbit, I've dated her 4 or 5 times and while she's not a spring chicken, her body is tight. No boobs to speak of but nice eraser nipples and she likes to have them sucked. Only negative is the scarring on her forearms from her addiction. You can almost always find her around that corner, Gilmor and Wilkens.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 09:04 #29304Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
Any pics of this Amber there are so many Ambers out there.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





