Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 30759
-
05-21-16 02:40 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 1452Annie
This is Annie in Century Cemter 1308. She doesn't play.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 13:14 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 895Familiar
This girl looks so Familiar but I can't place her, what's her name? Where does she work? Extras? I like those thick legs, did she used to work with Donna?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5589608238.html
-
05-19-16 22:52 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 1561Let her rip
Hell I farted a couple times while on my stomach with Apple walking on my back! Scared the shit out of her and she jumped off and started to do a Thai boxing match stance. Yeah funny, but not so if you're down on the taco and she rips one that stinks as hell right in your face!
Originally Posted by CM0069
[View Original Post]
You should have turned her over a plow that glory hole to get even.
-
05-19-16 21:57 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 5231Well, it wasn't in my face like what MP Man got, and they were initially apologetic. It was not powerful enough so I didn't smell anything, but I was impressed with the sound (coming from a petite girl). It's a double-standard I guess. Think 'Dinner with the Klumps.' Guys fart and bomb toilets all the time, but my caveman brain thinks it's funny when it's a cute little girl. But enough with this
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
.
-
05-19-16 20:40 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 895Knarly
That is unreal Bro, I would have been super pissed if she did multiple times and laughed about it, I would say I got to Fuck your ass now.
Originally Posted by ManapuaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 15:42 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 623Sounds like layla. A fart does kill the moment if in the middle of it. Gawdd I even try to hold back from farting when that sensation comes up during a massage. I make a mental habit of what I'll eat to avoid gas if and when I'm about to go out LOL.
Originally Posted by ManapuaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 15:19 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 190I really did not like it when a cute spinner C-girl at Empire slacked one when I was down there eating her box. Faka was hauna.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
She even let go 2 more after that! She laughed and thought it was funny. I didn't think it was funny at all. Killed my bone just like a stink pussy would.
-
05-19-16 13:26 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 895Hahaha I got to hear this one
Howzit Braddah HM.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
So, I got to hear this. How and the hell do you "Compliment" a Biatch after they have just released some Methane gas?
Ah, That smells Good hehehehe.
Awabi.
-
05-19-16 00:18 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 544Farting!
I've had a couple of girls fart while they were massaging me, no big deal, I made a wise ass comment, "need to give me discount bc of the fart". They giggled, I laughed. It was all good. I have farted on the table a few times as well, one of the girls deadpanned, "give bigger tip", we both laughed.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 22:39 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 5231I've only had 2 girls fart. They were a little embarrassed but we laughed it off after compliments on my part. I always like a girl (working or civvy) with a helluva sense of humor.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Nadia and Ginger don't sound like much fun though.
-
05-18-16 20:54 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 544Don't know about the fart
But the massage is horrible and haphazard. It is just a prelude to the HE. If you didn't get the HE, you got a shitty massage to boot.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 16:15 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 544Right on!
She deserved it!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 15:20 #13542Senior Member

Posts: 895Agreed
Bigtime Bi* I started messing with her cause I knew she was pissed, love it when I get under someones skin. I said you look so sexy with that mad face and she just rolls her eyes and then I said you know what you need is a good fuck, and she said "you want me stop" so I back off a little and then say wows my dick good size? By this time she is fuming and jack hammering which I'm login it because I cannot cum when being jack hammered, I need it slow and sexy, sensual to cum, so it is taking her forever and she is sweating and post saying "you cum already" I ask her to see her Tits and she says no, ask her to talk dirty, No, and after I close my eyes and think of someone else HJ me I shoot a massive load over my shoulder, all over the floor, everywhere which made her more pist, so I say I have to shower and I turn on water and then come back out to grab my pants cause I had plenty of Kala in my pocket and she is one her knees on there floor wiping all my Cum up and super pist saying how I got it everywhere, showered gave her $20.00 tip and she said don't ever come back Ahole hehehe one of my more memorable experiences.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Awabi.
-
05-18-16 14:15 #13541Senior Member

Posts: 544Ginger is an angry ***** period!
Went to see her once long ago. Never returned. I get there a few minutes early a very courteous co worker leads me to shower and to the room. Co worker calls Ginger, 10 minutes later she is huffing and puffing and scolding me for not responding to her text to confirm. After a few minutes of being scolded I get up to leave I am thinking "WTF is she talking about". I tell her I am not going to get a massage from someone who disrespects me and scolding me like a child (I am probably twice her age). She shows me her cell phone and shows me the number she was texting to reconfirm the appt, "See I try to text you, and you don't reply, how I know if you coming or not, I run business". I look at the number and show her my number, "you text a wrong number". She apologized not very humbly, she was more subdued during the massage and HE which was not memorable enough for me to return. She is a *****! I have stayed away and found many more pleasant and prettier girl to take care of me.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 13:28 #13540Senior Member

Posts: 895Halarious Braddah
Damn no shit, I've never witnessed a therapist Fart that must have been funny.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
I did accidentally fart one time while getting massage by hot thai Ginger and she fricken snapped, left the room and everything for a short while, said I was disrespectful etc. I was like are you fricken serious it was an accident, she did do a very angry HJ afterwards which kind of turned me on.










Reply With Quote





