Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13010
-
05-19-16 19:24 #2945Regular Member

Posts: 24Friendly Request
Visiting lax soon. Looking for any new young spinners at HT or around. Have contributed. Hoping for a PM and a GFE FS dream. Love Nuru. Many thanks.
-
05-17-16 23:14 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 149Does this place advertise on BP? If no, where?
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 19:19 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 316Jenny's in her late 40's, thin, but not stick-thin. She's very polite and up for anything. In one session I'd typically get BBBJ, BBFS and bb greek for 120. I think that so many people have seen her over the years that I'm leery of catching something, so I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by bronco
[View Original Post]
That said, there have been no warnings from others on the different forums that she's had and STD's.
-
05-17-16 19:09 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 336West Therapy
Called today as I was driving by for a meeting in the area. A Jennifer answered and said she had a nice young girl for me. Is this the same Jennifer that is written about? Any descriptions On her to make sure I've seen the correct one. She sounded very nice but I got the impression that she only answers the phone since she was offering the younger girl.
Thanks.
-
05-13-16 10:56 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 836Bbbj
Tell them tjinla sent you and that you want to dump cum in them.
Originally Posted by CaptainH
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 10:56 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 836Green / Bean
This place is all latina, all fatties. One fatty I had was not that fat. The guy who runs it is the same guy who is in customer service at the post office, meaning it is a truly unpleasant experience.
Originally Posted by Usawhaa
[View Original Post]
I am unaware if fucking is allowed on premises. Do not go there if it is above 80 degrees, the ladies sweat.
Good luck.
-
05-13-16 00:33 #2939Regular Member

Posts: 11Lion's
I've lurked and benefited from everyone else's experience for a long time and I thought I would add my two cents in anyone is interested in this place. I haven't seen it mentioned in a while.
0. 6 which includes access to the spa (sauna, hot, cold and lukewarm pools, showers, and a sleeping room which is apparently a spot for homosexual encounters), as well as an hour massage. After that I usually tip 0. 4 Everyone I have seen gives a good massage to order. They will walk on your back if you like, which I don't. All Korean women. After the regular massage out comes the hot oil, shortly followed by ass, balls and cock teasing while face down. Then it has differed based on the masseuse.
Yuna is a little older. After the massage she will take off her pants and rub her pussy on your back and then give good wet BBBJ. No CIM.
Kitty was willing to do whatever. All the way, rim job, wanted to negotiate up front. Her incessant salesmanship turned me off ("me very young, you like?" (she's well over 35.)).
Sarah was the best, even though she just used her hands. Never felt anything like her techniques before, which are excellent while facedown and then better after the flip.
Then there are a few more ladies whose names I forget. They were fine.
There are envelopes for tips with the lady's name on it. Or you can just leave it in the room. It's nice to be able to shower or soak before and after the massage.
-
05-12-16 15:43 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 17F&C LE Visit
Dropped by F&C yesterday mid day. Finished and started to walk out and saw LE officer standing in the lobby entrance. MMS said they were "checking". I went out the back, walked around to my car. Looked back and saw three officers in the front standing around in front.
Way to close for my comfort.
-
05-11-16 10:32 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 818Health Center / Violet Flower
If you're lucky, you'll run into Linda. She usually works Mondays only. Cute spinner, hand & mouth available. Maybe more.
-
05-09-16 17:47 #2936Regular Member

Posts: 18Green is Good
I've been here before. Be prepared to tip with a Ben Franklin, at least for good service. You enter on the first floor but have to go up to the second to get to the landing area where the window is. Be prepared to get carded if you're young. There is a dude at the window which is something I'd never encountered before. They have latina masseuses, so if that's your calling card, this place is your disco. Do message me privately for more details. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Usawhaa
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 17:10 #2935Regular Member

Posts: 20Green Spa
Lucker usually but why not post.
Thinking about going to this place but might as well see if anything else has any experience beforehand: http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...-blvd/53748517.
Much appreciated.
-USA.
-
05-06-16 20:41 #2934Regular Member

Posts: 24Ht
Nice body 25 yo cuban Jovani big natural D's FS 100 two pops 160 only works Fridays, 50 30 min or 90 1 hr.
-
05-03-16 14:02 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 114Blow and go
How do I ask for just a BBBJ in these places? How much are they, usually?
-
05-03-16 12:00 #2932Banned Member

Posts: 364Camel, that is a valid perspective. It's funny, I negotiate trust in the other direction: by paying up front. The money is sitting there, on top of my neatly folded clothes, so it isn't an issue. In a recent experience, I decided not to do that, to see what happened, and I ended up having to set a price and pay before we started. A case study of one, but that is the first time that's happened to me in a long time. I don't believe in good karma, but I've seen enough cases of "bad karma" to have my doubts. (Actually, what it really is, is that people who make bad decisions can't help themselves, and that eventually exhibits itself as a situation for which they must be accountable, and then I call it bad karma. It's really just the law of averages, or diminishing returns.).
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
You do have to be somewhat privileged to enjoy this hobby, even at an average exchange rate of less than $200 per transaction. I just saw where 50% of Americans cannot handle a $400 emergency expense, using cash on hand. So all of us who indulge are either privileged or foolish.
It irks me to see guys who are frequent posters bragging about how they beat a girl down $20 on price, and then complain that her service was tepid. It's like if you went to a restaurant and told the waiter, "I'm only tipping you 5% tonight, no matter what kind of service you give. " There might be some restaurants where the waiter's pride would not allow them to serve you poorly, but that is the exception.
-
05-03-16 00:47 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 99060, you raise excellent factual realities that are usually buried on monger sites or ignored by many of us in the commercial tug of war that ensues in an industry where both service and cost vary encounter by encounter. The Golden Rule is my only religion and I share your outlook 100% even if good karma is mere wishful thinking! Personally the only thing I negotiate in 95% of my hookups is trust. I don't discuss prices or show cash until I'm delivering it after I have my pants back on. All I've promised to that point is that the provider need not concern herself whether I'll be fair if she treats me well. At that point if service is well above average to outstanding, I will tip above average, or as you correctly point out, pay the "provider's fee" at a little bit of an enhanced rate above "going rate" in consideration of the good service and also in recognition that these ladies are buried in challenges whereas I've been comparatively privileged. Really, you have to be some extent privileged to indulge this hobby and you have to be underprivileged to be on the provider side of the game. Maybe you can't place a dollar value on empathy but taking a modest shot at it is about the best most of us can do.
Originally Posted by MrSixty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




