Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15004

    Busted before?

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTool  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/
    Hasn; t lower left been busted before?

  2. #15003

    Pine Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTool  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/
    I like how they keep mentioning about that the girls were not licensed and maybe the business. That place has been there for years and now they come to the conclusion that nobody is licensed. Way to keep up on things. Also from the pictures they posted in the Sun Times, these girls did not look have bad compared to some of the others I have seen.

  3. #15002

    You are the Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

    Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

    The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

    So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

    I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

    The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

    Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

    She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

    Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

    Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

    What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

    I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

    The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
    Bob.
    I agree with you Bob. Treat the women with respect and you will be rewarded. Rocket Dork.

  4. #15001
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/

  5. #15000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    New friend

    I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

    Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

    The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

    So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

    I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

    The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

    Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

    She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

    Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

    Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

    What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

    I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

    The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
    Bob.

  6. #14999

    Paradise on Wabash, not State (sorry)

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?
    I had the address wrong, sorry.

  7. #14998

    Just north of the river?

    I'm staying at the Sheraton Grand this weekend. Any AMP nearby? Nothing much is showing up on the maps. Thanks!

  8. #14997

    Paradise Spa on State, near Balbo?

    Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?

  9. #14996

    Lily Spa

    Spa is west of Damen on Belmont, saw Judy because I was interested in Prostate massage and she has a reputation for it, but was disappointed as it amounted to nothing resembling a prostate massage. Everything else was pretty standard, she was decent looking for an AMP girl and very accommodating, I left 60 tip for the hour b / c she let me finish on her chest.

  10. #14995

    American MP on Damen vs Logan Tantricas

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    This bodyrubChicago place have been doing business for quite some times. Before I got into this hobby, they have already been advertising everywhere, not just BP, but the "Gentlemen's pages," the little booklet you can pick up for free at adult video stores etc. This place and Logan Tantricas were probably my first reviews a couple years back.

    The images are accurate presentation of the MTs. But the images may be photoshopped, and girls are all selfie experts and know how to make they appear better than they are. Or the images were stolen from other girls that look like them. Anyway, my. 02 is the girls from bodyrubchicago seems hot and attractive, given that they give me the vibe of the girls you may pick up at Wrigleyville. Girls from Logan Tantrica give up the girl next door type of vibe and they usually will stay and give you the full hour.

    Assuming you don't consider FS should be included while paying $160 or more for an hour, you will have fun with both MPs. They are much younger than Asian MTs from apartments or Chinatown parlors.

    LT girls may have more items on the menu and the up charges they ask are within expected range. Girls from the other place tend NOT to have more options and may ask more $ if they are offering. My conclusion is based on my own experience and the reviews I combed through about the girls from these two places. The patterns has not changed in the past two years.

  11. #14994
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    Have not been there, but here is a rough idea of what I would expect.

    Girls are hot. If not girls in pics, very close. No one complains about the girls.

    Nuru is not official nuru on airmattress, with shower then gel, more of a b2 b body rub.

    Basic service is ok massage followed by handjob. Some have negotiated more.

    Constant complaint / comment is that time is cut short. You are in and out quick.

    (hope this helps some).

  12. #14993

    To be fair to Euro Touch

    Despite my review of this girl I should point out I have zero success with euros. None. Zip. Nada. YMMV is certainly true with this one. Someone with a different style or look might do very well. I am an older guy that loves to chit chat. Maybe scary to them. I wouldn't want to have my inability and review to discourage others from trying.

  13. #14992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Finding A Massage Therapist That Offers Extra Play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.
    Before anything happens I make sure Extra Play is available right at the first visit. I'm not one that will visit a legit therapist hoping to get Extra Play after numerous visits and spending money. I avoid Massage Spas. I know some have had Extra Play at Spas. But a HJ doesn't work for me. At the very least I want a BJ. You have a better chance of Extra Play with an Indie Therapist.

  14. #14991
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.
    My advice would be to either forget about that place if you're not happy with the service or try one more time. I'd give a gal two times max- if you're not satisfied after two times forget about it. Plenty of other places to spend your hard earned money. That philosophy isn't just for massage places, but a general one I follow for whatever: restaurants, retail stores, strip clubs, etc.

  15. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage...
    While I haven't tried this woman yet, I did notice that she's using the following photo for bait. I'd be shocked if she isn't offering extras. Peppering her ad with "special attention to every client" and "upscale gentlemen" tells me she's game. The downside? She sounds like a typical Euro who plays it painfully safe with new customers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chicago_sensual_body_bodyrub.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape