Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2951
-
05-13-16 00:13 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 1334Nothing.
You can't do anything. Thats why if you still want to play, you do a few things first off before you mess with the girl. First. Lock the door preferably with the latch that is up high on the door. Second, look in the bathroom, but be prepared for someone to be in there. Third check under the bed and on the far side of the bed. Fourth never go into the bathroom by yourself before your fun time. Make sure you take a leak before you get there. Finally, watch them closely. If they're not getting naked quick enough or at the same pace that you are, slow down. Be ready to bolt.
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 00:03 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 1334Thanks
Ish. I've learned that when the girl's ad has anything along the lines of "don't waste my time", it tells me all I need to know about how that girl's performance is likely to be. When that language is in the ad, I move on.
Originally Posted by IshLing
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 17:22 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 81Reputable provider only
So I can only meet reputable providers, the chance of getting rob will be minimal. That is the right answer my friend, Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 16:17 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 651Let it go
If you're robbed in the midst of a questionable dream, let it go. But don't let on that you're going to walk away, because that might encourage the perpetrators. If you can't afford to walk away from the gift you brought for a lady after having received little or nothing in return, you should lookup the word gift and ditch the hobby now while you're still ahead.
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 12:43 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 81Motel rob
What can you do after you had been robbed by the provider? You call the LE or you just let it go? Anyone have any professional advise? Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Bookie
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 10:52 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 189Thank you!
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 10:13 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 354It happened to a friend in CT (Waterbury area). She was friendly and stripping for him. She even was giving some DFK, She then told him to take off his clothes while she quickly washed up. There was my friend in bed naked when her dealer / pimp came out of the bathroom with a knife and robbed him. The crazy thing is he had seen this girl a few times before and thought they had a good relationship. Cheap motels have become a breeding ground for this type of stuff.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 15:44 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 107Girl in hadley
The girl in Hadley isn't any good. A bit heavier than her pictures would lead one to believe. Everything's covered.
She's totally not into it, mechanical. She has a timer on her iphone that she starts as soon as you touch her.
She complained about her father or stepfather, too. I recommend elsewhere.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-4788/34529083
-
05-10-16 15:39 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 628Research?
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying it's not a real number. I'm saying the ad looks very different than others she has posted. Advertising about her period? Seems unlikely. There have been a number of customer type revenge ads lately and this is similar.
And there's another definite customer revenge ad for her today.
http://springfield.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bck-in-the-ar3-but-here-4-now-not-4-3ver-catch-me-while-u-can-2034655037/34528477
She made someone mad.
Do your research.
-
05-10-16 13:26 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella / Madison
She has two bad reviews on TER under Bella / Madison, I did not meet her before, she is cute but she does not deliver good service, I would stay away.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 09:13 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 375Any info on this cutie
Anyone have any info on this cutie.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-only/34524205
-
05-10-16 09:11 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 375No it most likely is her
Do you research on her.
She has gone by stormy amd princess.
Waterbury ct is where you will find most info.
She's been in amd outnof the klink many times over the past few years.
She's trouble.
You have been warned.
[QUOTESutigel2;2908193]My guess is she didn't place this ad, an angry customer did. [ / QUOTE].
-
05-10-16 04:38 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 47I do agree, it's getting worse. There are way more bad stories like this surfacing. The old days of bgfe telling tales of someone who claimed to be GFE that was not, seem to be fading away. BP & CL were always the lower rent with some hidden gems to be found, but now I agree with you, it sounds downright dangerous with all the robbing, etc.
I remember a time showing up to a hartford hotel, was stuck going through the lobby and when I did the dash through, there were at least 10 guys standing around the lobby, didn't look like they were just about to head out either. I it struck me a little dangerous but the little head prevailed as I was a rookie. Turned out, zero issues that day, but in today's climate, I think I would have bailed.
Its quite sad, really. Might just have to save up my pennies to go to Vegas more than once or twice a year. Those ranches are way nicer of a situation, but you will pay for it!
-Jneumonic.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 22:42 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 628My guess is she didn't place this ad, an angry customer did.
Originally Posted by DJP55
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 18:13 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 41Too much info. !
Well, I am ready to go see her. She has wipes.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...3r10d/34521315
It's that time of the month. Don't miss out. Just go with the flow. Wipes available if I menstruate on you.
Available 24/7 for incalls.
Easy going, judgment-free, open minded.
Discrete, clean environment.
I aim to give you an experience more than worth your precious time and hard earned money.
203.465. 5037.
Poster's age: 24.
• Location: Enfield, Springfield, Chicopee, Springfield.
















