Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2347

    VIP an her partner

    Has anyone seen them the last time I say them the partner gave me one hell of a ride hope to see them again after the dust dies down.

  2. #2346

    Colerain Kim

    This chick is hot had the chance to meet her an all I can say is she knows how to please, gets into everything you want to do no Greek but that's OK. Will have to see again.

  3. #2345

    Abbey Rhodes

    This report is a couple of weeks late. Meet with her on a Friday night had a wonderful time we talked about her new place can't wait to get back with her an go check it out.

  4. #2344
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've been with most of the regular Dayton girls but for one reason or another had never gotten around to her yet. I could remember only one bad review where she apparently thought one of you was a LEO and took off. Well I alleviated that worry early on and after she relaxed it was a great time. She was really friendly and seemed to enjoy our time as much as I did. She was gorgeous, and we met in a clean apartment in a nice neighborhood. I plan to repeat often.
    Thank you for the wonderful review! See you soon I hope.

  5. #2343
    Try a couple times a month, situations may change / improve, but don't be a pest.
    Could not agree more this this statement.

  6. #2342

    Abbey Rhodes makes me happy

    I am from Cincinnati but found myself wrapping up work in Dayton early one day last week, and on a whim texted Abbey. Not only was she able to accommodate me for 1/2 hour on short notice, but she has me trying to figure out how to work in Dayton more often!

    All the reviews of Abbey on here are spot on. Super nice lady, gorgeous MILF with fantastic breasts, great massage and better ending. I was at the trailer mid-afternoon so it was quiet, but I hope Abbey is right about moving as I can see it isn't the greatest place. Wherever she is, I plan to go for a longer visit next time.

  7. #2341
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    I won't name names at this point, but a provider who I have seen previously has ignored my requests to make another date. As I use a burner app, she may not know my intentions are sincere and I am a safe customer. How do you other mongers deal with this, and what.

    Suggestions would you have to avoid this situation?

    Many Thanks- Luke.
    Wait another week or so and try again or just move on. Or you could get another cheap phone and see if she responds on it if you think she is ignoring you but I would just move on.

  8. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    I won't name names at this point, but a provider who I have seen previously has ignored my requests to make another date. As I use a burner app, she may not know my intentions are sincere and I am a safe customer. How do you other mongers deal with this, and what.

    Suggestions would you have to avoid this situation?

    Many Thanks- Luke.
    LukeCoolHand,

    It might be you, but more likely not. There are a variety of factors that may impact the availability of that scarce resource, a providers available time. Strong demand (great looks and / or great skills), family / personal matters, discovery of a sugar daddy with deep pockets who spends on them in exchange for a disproportionate share of their time, new significant other, even marriage, incarcaration / rehab, other not listed here, a combination of two or more of the above. Bet I know who you are referring to, pm if you like and if correct can tell you what's up.

    So suck it up cupcake, try couple times a month, situations may change / improve, but don't be a pest.

    DD.

  9. #2339

    Failure to respond

    I won't name names at this point, but a provider who I have seen previously has ignored my requests to make another date. As I use a burner app, she may not know my intentions are sincere and I am a safe customer. How do you other mongers deal with this, and what.

    Suggestions would you have to avoid this situation?

    Many Thanks- Luke.

  10. #2338

    Lee Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryD  [View Original Post]
    LeeLee23's phone is working again, she tells me she needs one or two Master Cocksmen to pay her a visit. That rules out me and "winkie" but maybe someone can do something.
    Got a hold of her tonight, but apparently she has went back to M-town, which is too far of a drive for me. Was fun while it lasted, wish her well.

  11. #2337
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #2336

    LeeLee

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryD  [View Original Post]
    LeeLee23's phone is working again, she tells me she needs one or two Master Cocksmen to pay her a visit. That rules out me and "winkie" but maybe someone can do something.
    I've got time soon to fill the void, but I need digits since she hasn't advertised for a while. PM me if you would.

  13. #2335

    PaigeSweet

    Met with Paige for a session. Nice girl good conversation. Good location. Will repeat.

  14. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by DireWolf75  [View Original Post]
    And as Realgentle pointed out. After the OD (fentynol mixed in the H), the local news outlets including Cox publishing did a story on the severe H problem in that little town. They interviewed law enforcement, the manager of the rescue house operations etc. The hobby activity was mentioned more than once. The dust needs to settle.
    And according to court records, our friend is on a first name basis with the area LE.

  15. #2333
    LeeLee23's phone is working again, she tells me she needs one or two Master Cocksmen to pay her a visit. That rules out me and "winkie" but maybe someone can do something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape