Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2332

    Vip

    And as Realgentle pointed out. After the OD (fentynol mixed in the H), the local news outlets including Cox publishing did a story on the severe H problem in that little town. They interviewed law enforcement, the manager of the rescue house operations etc. The hobby activity was mentioned more than once. The dust needs to settle.

  2. #2331

    Abbey

    Recently dreamt of her and woke up very happy. As others have reported, she is great to spend time with. Easy to set up, prompt to reply, very pleasant, and very attractive. Have repeated and will repeat again if time allows.

    Be safe.

  3. #2330
    You would be wise to stay away at this point. The ad is gone and there was a heroin overdose death at that location recently. It was not her but a relative but I believe they are all doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I don't see an ad for anyone going by VIP. Who are you speaking of?

    Thanks, Daz.

  4. #2329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStabbyPhace  [View Original Post]
    Met up with VIP the other week for a fun visit. Got her new digits and was on the way. There was some commotion going on at her place with people working near by, but it was all good. She is almost always very consistent and always leaves me happy.
    I don't see an ad for anyone going by VIP. Who are you speaking of?

    Thanks, Daz.

  5. #2328

    Vip

    Met up with VIP the other week for a fun visit. Got her new digits and was on the way. There was some commotion going on at her place with people working near by, but it was all good. She is almost always very consistent and always leaves me happy.

  6. #2327

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Check out http://www.************.com/dayton/ and do a search on Tiffany. After enough pages you'll eventually find a few good beach shots that will give you an idea of what everyone is talking about. I was with her on my birthday late last year and she made it special. YMMV but if rates are the same as before I'd rather see an EE girl, Colerain Kim or AwNesty.
    Finally connected with her for a quickie a couple weeks ago. Almost bailed because her west side location just isn't for me. Nice girl with a great spinner body and a beautiful pussy and asshole. The H is def taking its toll though. Doubt I'll repeat. Lots of nice pics of her on her Facebook. Her place is pretty dirty and the bottom of her feet were almost black from walking barefoot in her own place. Everything was covered, my choice, and I declined kissing. I had the feeling she would have let me fuck her bare though. I'll stick to just seeing the lovely miss Brooklyn now and then when I get the urge.

  7. #2326

    Heavenlyliegh?

    Anybody see her yet? She looks familiar but I can't remember.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-Friends-.html

  8. #2325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: Tiffany

    Check out http://www.************.com/dayton/ and do a search on Tiffany. After enough pages you'll eventually find a few good beach shots that will give you an idea of what everyone is talking about. I was with her on my birthday late last year and she made it special. YMMV but if rates are the same as before I'd rather see an EE girl, Colerain Kim or AwNesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colapo9421  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her yet so I'm not sure how good / average looking or if she is indeed talented. I know that she has good reviews but is she really all that?

  9. #2324

    Tiffany porn career?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderRun  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her porn career she was so hot after? As I recall she was gang banging a dozen guys a day to get up the coin to travel out west to get into the porn business. She disappeared for a few weeks, and now is back in Dayton on her back again. What happened to her big porn career?
    I have not met her yet so I'm not sure how good / average looking or if she is indeed talented. I know that she has good reviews but is she really all that?

  10. #2323
    I didn't see her before the move was supposed to happen, however, I brought it up to her the first time I met her and she said she never left like she wanted to. Not sure what she did while she fell off everyone's radar here. I'm sure I don't want to know.

    I thought she was running from her addiction in the first place, this is the first time I have heard about her aspirations of becoming a pornstar. That actually puts some things into perspective because she is PSE all the way.

    We are enabling her but aren't we all enabling the majority of the providers we see? At least with Tiff there is no evidence of drug use on her body or the way she acts during a visit. That is a lot more than that I can say for other providers. I'm not sure that her use is as bad as it was because there would be other signs than an incall in a rough neighborhood and terrible communication. Then again, some are great at hiding shit and I did not see her before move was supposed to happen. This is just my observation.

    Rehab only works if you want it to, which usually comes after hitting rock bottom, and she is not there yet. Yes it is sad but what can you do.

    Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyHayes3  [View Original Post]
    Here's a big surprise. He lied about going out west for a porn career! Shocker right? She was going out west to run from her addiction and problems. She is on a collision course with her addiction and we keep enabling her from going to rehab. It sad to see. But in order for her to get her life back on track she will need to fall even more.

  11. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderRun  [View Original Post]
    What happened to her porn career she was so hot after? As I recall she was gang banging a dozen guys a day to get up the coin to travel out west to get into the porn business. She disappeared for a few weeks, and now is back in Dayton on her back again. What happened to her big porn career?
    Here's a big surprise. He lied about going out west for a porn career! Shocker right? She was going out west to run from her addiction and problems. She is on a collision course with her addiction and we keep enabling her from going to rehab. It sad to see. But in order for her to get her life back on track she will need to fall even more.

  12. #2321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: Awnesty

    I got crickets most of the day Friday and decided to try her as well and I'm sure glad I did. Her pictures do not do her justice and she said she is going to get some better ones up soon. We had a great time and I plan on seeing her again very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've been with most of the regular Dayton girls but for one reason or another had never gotten around to her yet. I could remember only one bad review where she apparently thought one of you was a LEO and took off. Well I alleviated that worry early on and after she relaxed it was a great time. She was really friendly and seemed to enjoy our time as much as I did. She was gorgeous, and we met in a clean apartment in a nice neighborhood. I plan to repeat often.

  13. #2320

    AwNesty

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I've been with most of the regular Dayton girls but for one reason or another had never gotten around to her yet. I could remember only one bad review where she apparently thought one of you was a LEO and took off. Well I alleviated that worry early on and after she relaxed it was a great time. She was really friendly and seemed to enjoy our time as much as I did. She was gorgeous, and we met in a clean apartment in a nice neighborhood. I plan to repeat often.
    I also dreamt of her as well on her bday recently. Don't understand the bad press she had received in the past. She was fun, nice, and worth the time with a safe location. Recommend if you are considering.

  14. #2319

    AwNesty A++

    I've been with most of the regular Dayton girls but for one reason or another had never gotten around to her yet. I could remember only one bad review where she apparently thought one of you was a LEO and took off. Well I alleviated that worry early on and after she relaxed it was a great time. She was really friendly and seemed to enjoy our time as much as I did. She was gorgeous, and we met in a clean apartment in a nice neighborhood. I plan to repeat often.

  15. #2318

    Anniegirl

    I texted annie a couple weeks ago and set up a very early appointment for the next day. I arrived at a very.

    Well kept apartment. She asked if I had any request for her to wear. Laid on the bed for a short while and.

    Talked, then got down to business. She seems to be a very nice lady, I have found that to be rare. I will.

    Repeat when I get time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape