Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29179

    Heaven's house

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    PM me please. Heaven invited me to her place and provided the address. After hearing about rip off and rob Kelly and Tony, I'm apprehensive about dating in a unknown environment. It could be a chill place or a house of horrors. If anyone has dated her there without issues and can give info on the accommodations please PM me with some details. Much appreciated.
    I have been with her to her house when she first move to Baltimore but that was a different time and place. I have never known her to rip anyone off but who now who else is there at her current place. Check it out and if there are guys there, use you judgement. Sometimes the $31 extra for a room at Tim's is worth it, no bed bugs, no unexpected interruptions, you know your room is secure.

  2. #29178

    Kandi or Kandii?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan0  [View Original Post]
    Watch picking up the SW Kandi, my mans has had a cold for 3 days.
    Which one? Not the duck face Kandii? You caught the cold from up top or down below? You need to wrap up your pole before poking around.

  3. #29177

    Heavens House

    PM me please. Heaven invited me to her place and provided the address. After hearing about rip off and rob Kelly and Tony, I'm apprehensive about dating in a unknown environment. It could be a chill place or a house of horrors. If anyone has dated her there without issues and can give info on the accommodations please PM me with some details. Much appreciated.

  4. #29176

    Pathetic?

    [Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

    Yes indeed you are

  5. #29175
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Right but can we please stop giving these guys attention. Just exercise caution the same way I trust you always have.
    That was my point. There are too many post about them.

  6. #29174

    Warning!

    Watch picking up the SW Kandi, my mans has had a cold for 3 days.

  7. #29173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    The initials are in his "title" or "subject" field. BHH or Baltimore HH. The video guys that this forum seems fixated with recently.
    Right but can we please stop giving these guys attention. Just exercise caution the same way I trust you always have.

  8. #29172
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    They who? Be more specific. I have a general idea, but a little more detail would help.
    The initials are in his "title" or "subject" field. BHH or Baltimore HH. The video guys that this forum seems fixated with recently.

  9. #29171

    They?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Noticed they were posting screenshots of post here. What your backs gentleman.
    They who? Be more specific. I have a general idea, but a little more detail would help.

  10. #29170

    Screen shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Noticed they were posting screenshots of post here. What your backs gentleman.
    Who is posting screen shots?.

  11. #29169

    Bhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Noticed they were posting screenshots of post here. What your backs gentleman.
    This is true he patrols the site everyday fucking fag if you ask me. For someone to be anti hoes he knows all the sites in locations. Flashlight cop couldn't pass any law test so he harness woman all day and night. Again plain pathetic cane even get a SW to sleep with him.

  12. #29168

    Bhh

    Just thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Noticed they were posting screenshots of post here. What your backs gentleman.

  13. #29167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Natalie in Brooklyn

    ALERT.

    Beware of 30 something, very attractive blonde in Brooklyn. Met her at noon at 4th and Washburn. Looked TGTBT so I looped around and came back. Decided to scoop but w spidey senses sounding alarms. She hops in extends her hand in a firm handshake and introduces herself and asks if I'm LEO "No. You?" No. Then she says "Do you want the best blowjob you have ever had?" And I say no, do you have a phone number? She says no, I need money RIGHT NOW! I say sorry baby and eject.

    Be careful.

  14. #29166

    Shaylee

    Saw Shaylee today nice session.

  15. #29165

    Thanks for saying it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    What is wrong with newbies, lurkers, et. al. How else do people learn. Providers can only get better with honest feedback. Calling A2 a nazi reference; well when you begin with an Ad Hominem attack; you have no real argument. If your site is worth a look; you could sell it in a better light. Just my $0. 02.
    I'm new here. To the site, not the hobby. So that post has been stewing and well. And the dude comes out of the gate, with THAT? And expects to be taken seriously!? Your message is a good one, and clearly stated. From all of us that want to cuss the dude out, Thank You! And kudos to the site master for leaving the link too! Let this. Guy. Fall on his own sword.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape