Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,221 to 32,235 of 61438
-
05-12-16 00:22 #29218Senior Member

Posts: 84Cute Brittany
Saw Brittany trying to stay dry at the circle the other day and she looked good. She is a cute girl with small glasses and brownish red hair. Seemed to be in early 20's. Went to the french guy so could have a some room. She has a nice body and was easy to talk to. She does not deep throat and did not want to do it for too long. I would also avoid going to french room as she did not want to get comfortable.
As anyone been to another room she mentions?
-
05-12-16 00:18 #29217Senior Member

Posts: 201Only 1 Chordman
I see someone is using my name or close to it, I never seen this person before on here just want to put it out there that it's not me at all it's only one Chordman.
Originally Posted by ChordMan0
[View Original Post]
And I've been with Kandi thanks to CLS and it was a great experience with no issues whatsoever.
-
05-11-16 23:31 #29216

Posts: 96A Good Night
I drove the WW loop on my way home tonight. Seems a grande buffet available this evening gentlemen. Mainly the circle and surrounding area. A few Payson and the Statue, did not see Samantha, did not see Krystal. Nothing at ALL on Carey. LEO only once in the warehouse neighborhood behind the circle. Talked to a gal Tiff Tonight near the circle. She seems kinda nice, down to earth, comfortable to be around. NOT to be confused with the one calling herself "Tiff the Gift". Talked for a bit, my kinda gal, but I really wasn't up for dating tonight. I haven't seen her, if anyone's got intel PM me, please. She has no digits. There is a petite blonde in that area also. I don't know her, but she always wears boots, kinda cute. Anyone? Leaving and headed back home I saw Heather around the church. I talked to her for a few, she was looking quite put together smelled great she s a sweetie. I'll see if I can grab a pict. No digits. See my shocked face?
Treat everyone as you want to be treated yourself, and Be careful out there brothers.
-
05-11-16 23:22 #29215Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven's house
I have been with her to her house when she first move to Baltimore but that was a different time and place. I have never known her to rip anyone off but who now who else is there at her current place. Check it out and if there are guys there, use you judgement. Sometimes the $31 extra for a room at Tim's is worth it, no bed bugs, no unexpected interruptions, you know your room is secure.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 23:09 #29214Senior Member

Posts: 367Kandi or Kandii?
Which one? Not the duck face Kandii? You caught the cold from up top or down below? You need to wrap up your pole before poking around.
Originally Posted by ChordMan0
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 20:55 #29213Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heavens House
PM me please. Heaven invited me to her place and provided the address. After hearing about rip off and rob Kelly and Tony, I'm apprehensive about dating in a unknown environment. It could be a chill place or a house of horrors. If anyone has dated her there without issues and can give info on the accommodations please PM me with some details. Much appreciated.
-
05-11-16 20:53 #29212Banned Member

Posts: 4Pathetic?
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!
Yes indeed you are
-
05-11-16 19:12 #29211Senior Member

Posts: 95That was my point. There are too many post about them.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 18:06 #29210Banned Member

Posts: 4Warning!
Watch picking up the SW Kandi, my mans has had a cold for 3 days.
-
05-11-16 17:50 #29209

Posts: 540Right but can we please stop giving these guys attention. Just exercise caution the same way I trust you always have.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 16:50 #29208Senior Member

Posts: 95The initials are in his "title" or "subject" field. BHH or Baltimore HH. The video guys that this forum seems fixated with recently.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 16:27 #29207Senior Member

Posts: 2344They?
They who? Be more specific. I have a general idea, but a little more detail would help.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 15:41 #29206Senior Member

Posts: 26Screen shots
Who is posting screen shots?.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 13:28 #29205Senior Member

Posts: 502Bhh
This is true he patrols the site everyday fucking fag if you ask me. For someone to be anti hoes he knows all the sites in locations. Flashlight cop couldn't pass any law test so he harness woman all day and night. Again plain pathetic cane even get a SW to sleep with him.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 13:12 #29204Senior Member

Posts: 251Bhh
Just thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Noticed they were posting screenshots of post here. What your backs gentleman.









Reply With Quote





