Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 28086
-
05-14-16 20:10 #4176Regular Member

Posts: 1Z Massage
Has anyone seen Anna here lately? The manager says LA but was hoping she just switch locations.
-
05-12-16 00:32 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 52Apple lady
Can someone pm me and tell me where the apple lady women are now?
-
05-11-16 11:57 #4174Regular Member

Posts: 3Tipping An Independent Masseuse
It is good to know that I would not be unreasonable going to an appointment with an independent masseuse having that same outlook. I think I would tip as a thank you if I was overwhelmed by outstanding service but do not feel as if I would be out of line if I decided not to tip after mediocre service.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
I appreciate your help. Thanks!
-
05-11-16 10:34 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 789It waa some years ago, so I don't remember if I tipped or not, but I usually don't tip independent masseuse. In my opinion, the tip is, already in the higher price they charge.
Originally Posted by Handle22
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 17:29 #4172Regular Member

Posts: 3Tipping and Independent Masseuse
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
Did you tip her? Was she expecting a tip?
In your experience, do independent masseuses usually expect to be tipped at the same rate that you would tip a masseuse at an AMP?
I feel more comfortable knowing ahead of time what to expect in the way of tipping an independent masseuse.
Thanks for your help.
-
05-09-16 14:05 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 64Next Week
I'll be in town next week and I am looking to find a few good spots in the area. I am going to go to the Escondido Health Spa to start. Any other better recommendations for me to try? PM me or post. Thanks!
-
05-06-16 11:48 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 789I saw the lady in the top link a couple of weeks ago. Very nice cheerful woman, but her massage was just some lame finger tip massage with no oil. Also she left the room to answer the phone during massage, which I think was rude. She told me her name was Jules or Jewell, something like that. I asked her if she shared the room with other masseuse and she said yes she does sometime, so there is no telling who you will get a massage from when you go to that place. Overall decent massage, some touching allowed, but definitely not worth the drive from El Cajon. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 11:37 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 789I have seen her before a few yyears ago. Decent massage, didn't allow any touching and decent HJ. That is definitely not her ass in the photo though. She's an older Asian lady.
Originally Posted by Handle22
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 22:54 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 324ECC AMPs
I believe it was yuna- shorter- maybe 5 ft, 5'2". Average size. This last time she came in wearing short but baggy shorts and a tshirt. I didn't care, she got the job done for sure. And as for the tip, I don't tip at all for a regular massage unless it is exceptional- they want extra, do extra. 5.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 10:45 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 789The one on main st was the first to open. I actually live about a half mile away. I have been there twice and haven't gotten mu h. Do you know the name of the girl you saw there? The last time I went, I had an older woman who didn't offer a HJ and got mad bcuz I only gave her a $20 tip. Some guys wouldn't have given her anything for no HJ.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 01:26 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 558I didn't know there was on on main. I know of one on Johnson, the one on the side of the dmv and the one I stated in my previous post that I don't think has opened yet. Damn!
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 01:07 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 324ECC AMPs
Been to the one on main multiple times- the only time I didn't get any extra at all was the first time- and honestly I didn't try though I think it was available had I signaled for it. HE each time after that- tipped 40 on top of the 40 for the hour- the massage has actually been ok each time. The last two times I went I believe the girl recognized me- offered it up without any wandering hands at all. No indication that more is available but we will see I guess. I intend to return.
As an aside, there is one in Rancho near the Ralph's grocery- strictly legit, but for $40 an hour, an awesome full body massage. 5.
-
05-04-16 09:31 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 789Actually the price is reasonble to me. I think the going rate in El Cajon is $40 hour, which is good nowadays.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 00:52 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 558I've always thought they were too expensive with no guarantee of any extras. Not for me but there have been like 3 that have popped in in EC in like the last year and a half. I live in the area too and have found this interesting. Before I don't think I ever seen mps in east county. La Mesa maybe.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 09:15 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 789Yeah I live in El Cajon and have tried a couple of them ands they usually don't provide any extras. If anyone else has gotten lucky in El Cajon, please post about it. The best I got wa a masseuse telling mw I can finish myself while she watched.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






