Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19309

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    She has a little of everything in her blood. There's some Black, some Latino, and some Caucasian. I did review her on here already. Last month.

    Marie of Brandon.
    Those are two different girls. Seen the one pictured.

  2. #19308

    Swt Candee

    Had texted SWT Candee back in March but could not connect. She does offer some extras if you read the juicy details. Texted her some time before and arranged for a specific time. When I arrived had passed the address and she quickly responded. Gave me the room number when I arrived no waiting. I thought she may have been younger but going by age in ad. She does have a cute face so no problem there. Clean room and bed I would repeat.

    Wanted to see SWT CANDEE back in March for some greek but could not make it then. When arrived at hotel nice looking gal when I arrived. Pictures are accurate. If you research her number you will find the site that shows all the pics. Got relaxed and started to massage to get my ready. Nice chocolate nipples to suck on if you didn't see the other pictures. Started with a CBJ which have to say was on point. It's just that I was not as sensitive as I normally would be having a session with another the day before. Deep throat and I would definitely had orgasmed if the condom was off. I let her at it for about 12 minutes and she does change up strokes and methods to see what you like. So on to the next and had her ride me for a few while trying to get at them titties. LOL Went to doggy and went at it for a bit. Started to grind against one side and felt good and went with it and went faster until the end. She grabbed a wet cloth and I wiped myself down. Seems like a righteous encounter which I thought she was not part of my generation that used that phrase. Will try a trip to Greece next time I think, will repeat definitely.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-appt/19252140

  3. #19307

    Cof?

    Just dreaming, in your dreams what is available? I like to dream of cof or cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlezCandy  [View Original Post]
    You.

    I have not lost my mind there was sum serious crazy stuff going on. I have delt with you only once for starters. BUT One minute you txt my private number then when I asked you how you got it you went back to texting buisness line. That's why you got turned away. Honestly with all the LEO's around lately better to be safe than sorry. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out your a CI for LEOS. Stop trying to put bad publicity on me not going to work.

  4. #19306

    Too much drama. Not worth the risk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGull  [View Original Post]
    Girls that I know of who have been robbed this week in Tampa. The other two had said it was a black guy too.
    Well it seems to be consistent with other few odd reports. Too much of drama to deal with, I would say not worth the money and risk.

    I agree with the suggestions given, to follow certain rules and walk away in 10-15 minutes. I still feel great walking away from there.

    Last thing we want in hobby is someone watching us. Stay safe guys!

  5. #19305

    Brandon Area

    Does anyone have any information on this one. No name given.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ecial/19923000

  6. #19304

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try someone new, so I went to see Marie in Brandon.

    I saw no reviews of her except on ter and they were all good. But not being a VIP, I did not see any details.

    Marie is the girl in the pictures and looks very good. She is squeaky clean, no drugs and works out of her home in a gated community.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/19708961

    So much for the good. The bad. Everything was covered. For me that does not work.

    After we were both naked, we went to the King size bed and after some smooching (no kissing), I DATY and she seemed to have climaxed.

    On came the cover and she did a so-so BJ, until I was semi hard. Marie climbed on and rode me in RCG, but little Bill was already shrinking.

    She got off of me, removed the cover and finished me via HJ.

    100/ hhr was not worth it.

    But. If you like a pretty girl, clean, no drugs, operating out of a clean, private house and like everything to be covered. Go fort it. You will enjoy her.

    On to my regulars. Bill Ho.
    SernorMan

    Your attached photo looks like a caucasian, and the girl in the ad looks latino. What am I missing?
    The attached pic is GinaMarie, formerly of DM, not the Marie Bill linked to.

    She is in Tampa, and her hh is 150 and worth every penny.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...64273/19100721

  7. #19303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    She is mix

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    Your attached photo looks like a caucasian, and the girl in the ad looks latino. What am I missing?
    She has a little of everything in her blood. There's some Black, some Latino, and some Caucasian. I did review her on here already. Last month.

    Marie of Brandon.

  8. #19302

    Pic swap?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try someone new, so I went to see Marie in Brandon.

    I saw no reviews of her except on ter and they were all good. But not being a VIP, I did not see any details.

    Marie is the girl in the pictures and looks very good. She is squeaky clean, no drugs and works out of her home in a gated community.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/19708961

    So much for the good. The bad. Everything was covered. For me that does not work.

    After we were both naked, we went to the King size bed and after some smooching (no kissing), I DATY and she seemed to have climaxed.

    On came the cover and she did a so-so BJ, until I was semi hard. Marie climbed on and rode me in RCG, but little Bill was already shrinking.

    She got off of me, removed the cover and finished me via HJ.

    100/ hhr was not worth it.

    But. If you like a pretty girl, clean, no drugs, operating out of a clean, private house and like everything to be covered. Go fort it. You will enjoy her.

    On to my regulars. Bill Ho.
    Your attached photo looks like a caucasian, and the girl in the ad looks latino. What am I missing?

  9. #19301

    New Transcriber

    Well, thought I'd try out some new mature talent and selected Katie.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...katie/20026611

    Contacted her upon arrival in TPA, friendly and flirtatious over the phone. Received the "two call" standard; 1st call. General vicinity, 2nd call. Actual address. Though she claims to be new at this. Protocol!

    Very nice hotel; former Holiday Inn Express renamed / renovated near RJ Stadium. On a non-smoking floor, but her room has light smoke lingering.

    Petite woman, very friendly, her pictures though are more facially flattering. Initial plan was for a full visit, but opted for the more economical half. Didn't make sense as the on-site "attraction factor" and vibe wasn't there.

    After a bit of chit chat, started with an untranslated dictation and attempted to test the quality of her inkwell. She kept clenching and unclenching her appointment book, so I jokingly asked her if she was uncomfortable. Taking a break from her dictation, she replied "I'm ticklish there". Right!

    Replying back, "Well, keep on doing what you're doing", as I wanted to concentrate on her soft skills, and ensure her transcription of my dictation was accurate. At times, I had to provide specific instructions but she does provide an accurate service, as I let her know with my explosive but ironic finish. I guess the conclusion was a little too much for her, as she said that felt the depth and could taste the sweetness of the emotion, but that she's not emotional. She said she got the gist of the story; surprising as this was our first dictation; but spit out the unused pages though.

    Would I use her dictation service, no as I've had better transcribers, but other authors might experience YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie@8137352641.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Xtraveler G; 05-08-16 at 12:56. Reason: Misspelling

  10. #19300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Marie in Brandon

    I wanted to try someone new, so I went to see Marie in Brandon.

    I saw no reviews of her except on ter and they were all good. But not being a VIP, I did not see any details.

    Marie is the girl in the pictures and looks very good. She is squeaky clean, no drugs and works out of her home in a gated community.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/19708961

    So much for the good. The bad. Everything was covered. For me that does not work.

    After we were both naked, we went to the King size bed and after some smooching (no kissing), I DATY and she seemed to have climaxed.

    On came the cover and she did a so-so BJ, until I was semi hard. Marie climbed on and rode me in RCG, but little Bill was already shrinking.

    She got off of me, removed the cover and finished me via HJ.

    100/ hhr was not worth it.

    But. If you like a pretty girl, clean, no drugs, operating out of a clean, private house and like everything to be covered. Go fort it. You will enjoy her.

    On to my regulars. Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marie.jpg‎  

  11. #19299

    That makes 3

    Girls that I know of who have been robbed this week in Tampa. The other two had said it was a black guy too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundamw6  [View Original Post]
    I ended up having a weird encounter with her on Friday night / Saturday morning. I texted her to set up an appointment and we agreed on a time, I'm about 5 minutes away from the hotel when I get a text from her that I need to wait for 20 minutes while she eats. Now normally, I would leave but I realized I didn't have a condom on me so I decide to use this time to run to the store to pick some up, fortunately there a Circle K not to far from her. It takes me 10 minutes to run to the store and back and based on the earlier report, I knew she was staying at the Extended Stay so I park down the street, facing the hotel so can see whos coming and going. After 10 minutes, she texts me the room # but says she needs a minute so I head over to the side where her room is at and park. A guy comes out of the room and he walks to a car around the corner and starts drives off. About the same time, I see another guy come gets out of a parked car and he runs to the room and after a few seconds, runs down the street in the same direction as the other guy. Lexis comes out a minute later wearing nothing but a tee shirt and shoes, running the same direction as the other 2 guys.

    This goes on for a few minutes and now I'm getting nervous so I text her is everything alright. She still walking around outside and see her get on her phone to text me back which I figured she probably hasn't seen me yet. She text me that she just got robbed and now would be a bad time. After waiting for 30 minutes, I'm a little pissed but I understand the situation so I wished her well and go home. On the way home, we text back and forth and she apologies for blowing me off and offers to make it up to me the next day.

    The next day she texts me asking if I still want to see her. I let her know after the previous night, I was a little weary of her but she offers to give me the hour at special rate to make up for it. I agree and later that afternoon, I head over to the hotel and before I text her that I'm there, I park a few rooms down and across the street. I text her that I'm there and again, I black guy comes out of her room and he gets into a parked car. About 10 minutes later, she texts me to come up. When I get to the door she answers it naked and gives me a hug.

    Now she is the girl in the pics and has a cute New Orleans accent. She is a little on the skinny side with an A cup size breast. I only saw one tattoo (Thug Life) on the small of her back. Now her room was a mess and do a quick spot check. I mention the guy sitting the car and she tells me it her friend who watches over her but swears he's not her pimp. I had an ok time with her, I would repeat if she comes back.

    I ended up having a weird encounter with her on Friday night / Saturday morning. I texted her to set up an appointment and we agreed on a time, I'm about 5 minutes away from the hotel when I get a text from her that I need to wait for 20 minutes while she eats. Now normally, I would leave but I realized I didn't have a condom on me so I decide to use this time to run to the store to pick some up, fortunately there a Circle K not to far from her. It takes me 10 minutes to run to the store and back and based on the earlier report, I knew she was staying at the Extended Stay so I park down the street, facing the hotel so can see whos coming and going. After 10 minutes, she texts me the room # but says she needs a minute so I head over to the side where her room is at and park. A guy comes out of the room and he walks to a car around the corner and starts drives off. About the same time, I see another guy come gets out of a parked car and he runs to the room and after a few seconds, runs down the street in the same direction as the other guy. Lexis comes out a minute later wearing nothing but a tee shirt and shoes, running the same direction as the other 2 guys.

    This goes on for a few minutes and now I'm getting nervous so I text her is everything alright. She still walking around outside and see her get on her phone to text me back which I figured she probably hasn't seen me yet. She text me that she just got robbed and now would be a bad time. After waiting for 30 minutes, I'm a little pissed but I understand the situation so I wished her well and go home. On the way home, we text back and forth and she apologies for blowing me off and offers to make it up to me the next day.

    The next day she texts me asking if I still want to see her. I let her know after the previous night, I was a little weary of her but she offers to give me the hour at special rate to make up for it. I agree and later that afternoon, I head over to the hotel and before I text her that I'm there, I park a few rooms down and across the street. I text her that I'm there and again, I black guy comes out of her room and he gets into a parked car. About 10 minutes later, she texts me to come up. When I get to the door she answers it naked and gives me a hug.

    Now she is the girl in the pics and has a cute New Orleans accent. She is a little on the skinny side with an A cup size breast. I only saw one tattoo (Thug Life) on the small of her back. Now her room was a mess and do a quick spot check. I mention the guy sitting the car and she tells me it her friend who watches over her but swears he's not her pimp. I had an ok time with her, I would repeat if she comes back.

  12. #19298

    Skittlez

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlezCandy  [View Original Post]
    You.

    I have not lost my mind there was sum serious crazy stuff going on. I have delt with you only once for starters. BUT One minute you txt my private number then when I asked you how you got it you went back to texting buisness line. That's why you got turned away. Honestly with all the LEO's around lately better to be safe than sorry. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out your a CI for LEOS. Stop trying to put bad publicity on me not going to work.
    I have seen you at least twice. I'm not jimmy. I'm jim. I have the screen shot you sent me of the text jimmy sent you.

    I'm a senior member here and belive I'm trusted by other members here. I drove past other providers to see you. And something happened and you freaked out.

    Accept responsibility that you lost it.

    Jim.

  13. #19297

    At your own risk

    I ended up having a weird encounter with her on Friday night / Saturday morning. I texted her to set up an appointment and we agreed on a time, I'm about 5 minutes away from the hotel when I get a text from her that I need to wait for 20 minutes while she eats. Now normally, I would leave but I realized I didn't have a condom on me so I decide to use this time to run to the store to pick some up, fortunately there a Circle K not to far from her. It takes me 10 minutes to run to the store and back and based on the earlier report, I knew she was staying at the Extended Stay so I park down the street, facing the hotel so can see whos coming and going. After 10 minutes, she texts me the room # but says she needs a minute so I head over to the side where her room is at and park. A guy comes out of the room and he walks to a car around the corner and starts drives off. About the same time, I see another guy come gets out of a parked car and he runs to the room and after a few seconds, runs down the street in the same direction as the other guy. Lexis comes out a minute later wearing nothing but a tee shirt and shoes, running the same direction as the other 2 guys.

    This goes on for a few minutes and now I'm getting nervous so I text her is everything alright. She still walking around outside and see her get on her phone to text me back which I figured she probably hasn't seen me yet. She text me that she just got robbed and now would be a bad time. After waiting for 30 minutes, I'm a little pissed but I understand the situation so I wished her well and go home. On the way home, we text back and forth and she apologies for blowing me off and offers to make it up to me the next day.

    The next day she texts me asking if I still want to see her. I let her know after the previous night, I was a little weary of her but she offers to give me the hour at special rate to make up for it. I agree and later that afternoon, I head over to the hotel and before I text her that I'm there, I park a few rooms down and across the street. I text her that I'm there and again, I black guy comes out of her room and he gets into a parked car. About 10 minutes later, she texts me to come up. When I get to the door she answers it naked and gives me a hug.

    Now she is the girl in the pics and has a cute New Orleans accent. She is a little on the skinny side with an A cup size breast. I only saw one tattoo (Thug Life) on the small of her back. Now her room was a mess and do a quick spot check. I mention the guy sitting the car and she tells me it her friend who watches over her but swears he's not her pimp. I had an ok time with her, I would repeat if she comes back.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    I went to check her out last night after being advised to do so, had me waiting outside of regency for about 45 minutes with excuses rangeing from her taking a shower to drying off & ending with her making herself dinner, if she was with a client I would understand but for her to set up a time give me the run around is insulting but am pretty sure whoever was in there probably was pissed this girl kept answering texts while in session with her. My advise avoid

    .
    I ended up having a weird encounter with her on Friday night / Saturday morning. I texted her to set up an appointment and we agreed on a time, I'm about 5 minutes away from the hotel when I get a text from her that I need to wait for 20 minutes while she eats. Now normally, I would leave but I realized I didn't have a condom on me so I decide to use this time to run to the store to pick some up, fortunately there a Circle K not to far from her. It takes me 10 minutes to run to the store and back and based on the earlier report, I knew she was staying at the Extended Stay so I park down the street, facing the hotel so can see whos coming and going. After 10 minutes, she texts me the room # but says she needs a minute so I head over to the side where her room is at and park. A guy comes out of the room and he walks to a car around the corner and starts drives off. About the same time, I see another guy come gets out of a parked car and he runs to the room and after a few seconds, runs down the street in the same direction as the other guy. Lexis comes out a minute later wearing nothing but a tee shirt and shoes, running the same direction as the other 2 guys.

    This goes on for a few minutes and now I'm getting nervous so I text her is everything alright. She still walking around outside and see her get on her phone to text me back which I figured she probably hasn't seen me yet. She text me that she just got robbed and now would be a bad time. After waiting for 30 minutes, I'm a little pissed but I understand the situation so I wished her well and go home. On the way home, we text back and forth and she apologies for blowing me off and offers to make it up to me the next day.

    The next day she texts me asking if I still want to see her. I let her know after the previous night, I was a little weary of her but she offers to give me the hour at special rate to make up for it. I agree and later that afternoon, I head over to the hotel and before I text her that I'm there, I park a few rooms down and across the street. I text her that I'm there and again, I black guy comes out of her room and he gets into a parked car. About 10 minutes later, she texts me to come up. When I get to the door she answers it naked and gives me a hug.

    Now she is the girl in the pics and has a cute New Orleans accent. She is a little on the skinny side with an A cup size breast. I only saw one tattoo (Thug Life) on the small of her back. Now her room was a mess and do a quick spot check. I mention the guy sitting the car and she tells me it her friend who watches over her but swears he's not her pimp. I had an ok time with her, I would repeat if she comes back.

  14. #19296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Thanks for making my decision for me

    I don't know what happened between you two, but to come on here and post a retort including allegations you can't possibly, factually prove telegraphs drama and crazy vibes that is nothing but off-putting. Good luck drumming up business with that SOP.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlezCandy  [View Original Post]
    You.

    I have not lost my mind there was sum serious crazy stuff going on. I have delt with you only once for starters. BUT One minute you txt my private number then when I asked you how you got it you went back to texting buisness line. That's why you got turned away. Honestly with all the LEO's around lately better to be safe than sorry. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out your a CI for LEOS. Stop trying to put bad publicity on me not going to work.

  15. #19295

    To those of you

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlezCandy  [View Original Post]
    You.

    I have not lost my mind there was sum serious crazy stuff going on. I have delt with you only once for starters. BUT One minute you txt my private number then when I asked you how you got it you went back to texting buisness line. That's why you got turned away. Honestly with all the LEO's around lately better to be safe than sorry. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out your a CI for LEOS. Stop trying to put bad publicity on me not going to work.
    Hell hath no mercy on a woman scorned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape