Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2276
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJunior  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tasha a few months ago (great time BTW), but noticed she hasn't posted in a while.

    Haven't heard anything about a bust, but maybe she got out of the biz.
    I'm really good freinds with her, and for her not to return my call in over a week has me really worried? Either arrested or od, or? Who knows.

  2. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Tasha has some good reviews, and anyone know where is she now? Is she get busted too?
    Saw Tasha a few months ago (great time BTW), but noticed she hasn't posted in a while.

    Haven't heard anything about a bust, but maybe she got out of the biz.

  3. #2274

    Tasha

    Tasha has some good reviews, and anyone know where is she now? Is she get busted too?

  4. #2273

    Anyone know anything about this one?


  5. #2272

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    A little while back I reported on how she blew me off when I tried to see her for the second time. Well, since she went of her hiatus and I had a different phone number, I gave her a call when she came back to Backpage. I made the appointment and when I arrived, she didn't recognize me which was not a problem for me. However, she gained a little weight, perhaps from childbirth? I don't know. Anyway, it was a decent session, but all her services were covered for the same high price that she charged in the past. Nonetheless, I was rather disappointed and decided that I wouldn't be seeing her again. Then she gets busted which pretty much put the icing on the cake for me as one would say.
    Thanks a lot, that is good info on this board.

  6. #2271

    Not like she used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    She got busted, search the forum for the link to the news article. I would doubt she'd be back for a while, and even then after reading I would think twice about seeing her!
    A little while back I reported on how she blew me off when I tried to see her for the second time. Well, since she went of her hiatus and I had a different phone number, I gave her a call when she came back to Backpage. I made the appointment and when I arrived, she didn't recognize me which was not a problem for me. However, she gained a little weight, perhaps from childbirth? I don't know. Anyway, it was a decent session, but all her services were covered for the same high price that she charged in the past. Nonetheless, I was rather disappointed and decided that I wouldn't be seeing her again. Then she gets busted which pretty much put the icing on the cake for me as one would say.

  7. #2270

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where is Mercedes now? I should see her couple months ago when I had the chance.
    She got busted, search the forum for the link to the news article. I would doubt she'd be back for a while, and even then after reading I would think twice about seeing her!

  8. #2269
    [Unannotated link deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

  9. #2268

    Mercedes

    Anyone know where is Mercedes now? I should see her couple months ago when I had the chance.

  10. #2267

    Complete bust. Monday

    Today was a complete bust. I won't see a day off for awhile, thought it would be easy to set something up w a girl considering I more or less had all day. No one good posting, Heidi didn't answer calls, I finally breakdown and call the number for Nancy / Nisa in the Goffstown area and they're not available until the early evening.

    What's a guy got to do?

  11. #2266
    Quote Originally Posted by MizterX  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ay-247/5726628

    Teresa: VERY old pics, she looks like a young college girl in the photos, slender, attractive. But in person was fat, unkept, and a junky with marks all over her legs / body that I saw (since all she had on was a thong) when I went inside, and then walked the hell right back out!

    603 xxx0401. Tho I would have done her room mate that answered the door as she was cute but wasnt into it.
    AGREE total waist of time.

  12. #2265
    The post is gone. Name? If its Teresa. Don't bother.

  13. #2264

    Anyone have Any info on this 1 ??


  14. #2263

    Waste of time

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ay-247/5726628

    Teresa: VERY old pics, she looks like a young college girl in the photos, slender, attractive. But in person was fat, unkept, and a junky with marks all over her legs / body that I saw (since all she had on was a thong) when I went inside, and then walked the hell right back out!

    603 xxx0401. Tho I would have done her room mate that answered the door as she was cute but wasnt into it.

  15. #2262

    Catching up

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...got-it/5653648

    Did car fun with her. She's cute and has a hot body from what I saw. It was night but she is skinny. Gave an awesome bbj with some DFK. She even swallowed which was a first for me. That said she's a bit sketchy with time. Made me a wait a while the first time. I tried again with her on an incall but she has roommates and it fell through and she blew me off. So basically good experience but hard to get ahold of. Would repeat, but I'd set aside sometime, cause she's a pain in the ass to get ahold of.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ilable/5475176

    Saw her on an incall. Cute face, body has mileage on it though. Has a gut possibly from a baby. I got another bbj from her and when I popped I told her to keep going until I popped again. She obliged and did quite well. She doesn't complain during and says she enjoys giving head. Though she did mention the time towards the end. Overall she did what was asked but because of her body and wear, its a bit overpriced at 120 hh. Would not repeat for that reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape