Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19294

    The Dog Sniff Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Xman7777  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her as well but I had a little unexpected trouble when I got home, my dogs went crazy. LOL. They very all over me like I had cheated on them or something.
    Well, Dude, you kind of did cheat on your puppies. Makes 'them upset. LMAO!

  2. #19293

    Talk-to-text?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    So I pm A senior member some advice on a girl I had seen. I had a great visit with her, but she really didn't want to review Kama so I pm the member asking for info and let him know of my very good visit. He shows up she gives him the runaround, he sent me back a pm Blaming me for the visit. Obviously I will never send him any information again. However everyone should know your mileage may vary. It's not like these girls are at the top of the food chain as far as stability. Just to vent comma let's be decent to each other, and not assholes. I won't put him on blast here comma but if you want to know I will answer a private message.
    I'm guessing you dictated this into your phone? LOL.

  3. #19292

    Explanation on Polk accusations

    You.

    I have not lost my mind there was sum serious crazy stuff going on. I have delt with you only once for starters. BUT One minute you txt my private number then when I asked you how you got it you went back to texting buisness line. That's why you got turned away. Honestly with all the LEO's around lately better to be safe than sorry. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out your a CI for LEOS. Stop trying to put bad publicity on me not going to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    She's lost her mind. She agreed to see me at 230 pm. Someone started texting her private number about the same time I arrived. With a name similar to mine. She freaked, thinking I was pulling something. Then refused to see me as I parked near her room.

    I have seen her twice. I've given her my handle from here. But she won't budge.

    I can no longer recommend her.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-cure/20128633

    Jim.

  4. #19291

    Giving advice

    So I pm A senior member some advice on a girl I had seen. I had a great visit with her, but she really didn't want to review Kama so I pm the member asking for info and let him know of my very good visit. He shows up she gives him the runaround, he sent me back a pm Blaming me for the visit. Obviously I will never send him any information again. However everyone should know your mileage may vary. It's not like these girls are at the top of the food chain as far as stability. Just to vent comma let's be decent to each other, and not assholes. I won't put him on blast here comma but if you want to know I will answer a private message.

  5. #19290

    Skittlez

    She's lost her mind. She agreed to see me at 230 pm. Someone started texting her private number about the same time I arrived. With a name similar to mine. She freaked, thinking I was pulling something. Then refused to see me as I parked near her room.

    I have seen her twice. I've given her my handle from here. But she won't budge.

    I can no longer recommend her.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-cure/20128633

    Jim.

  6. #19289

    Some good advice about LE and your rights.

    Found this link posted by another. Good read and advice.

    http://www.scapa-lv.org/legal_know_y...ts_escorts.htm#Using_the_Rights.

  7. #19288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg200  [View Original Post]
    Personally I wait 15 minutes from the time I text or call that I have arrived. After that I drive off and nothing will bring me back. It's been my experience that waiting longer than that has meant something is going on or I'm going to get a crappy session. Most often it's usually someone else is in the room and the provider hasn't been able to get them to leave. It might be a boyfriend, pimp, another client, husband, girlfriend, another provider, or even a mother. Yes I've seen more than one mother leaving a room. I've seen as many as four people leave a room before I entered. Sometimes they sit outside somewhere waiting for your session to end. If it's a cool night, you can understand why they might be reluctant to leave. The girl is told by me what time I will arrive and I give them a 15 or a 30 minute notice that I am on time. No reason at all for her not to be ready.
    That is about my limit 15 min. I have turned around a few times and both times got a txt 30 min later (I fell asleep, had to run to store ect.

  8. #19287
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I love this gal. She is a real sweetheart with the best personality I have run into in a long time in the hobby. Very accomodationg. QV at. 6 is a bargain for what she will deliver. Well worth a longer visit and I will when I have the opportunity. Not trying to pimp her out, but I'd strongly recommend a visit if you want a drama free fun time. Oh, there are lots of dogs but they are no problem whatsoever. Ignore them and they will not lick your butt or stick their noses where you don't want them at the wrong moment. LOL.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...elief/20096352
    I must have dreamt of her on an off day. Set up was easy, as soon as the dination was handed over she informed that her ride would be there in a few minutes so we had to hurry. Didn't pay for a QV, paid for a hhr. She gave a BBBJ that the enegizer bunny would have been proud of, told me touching anything other than boobs was extra, and to hurry she had to go, won't repeat. All the glowing reviews is why I went, YMMV!

  9. #19286

    Dalilah bodyrub

    I have been seeing her add for quite some time now. I am hoping to try either her or the expose gang in tampa today. Any intel on this girl will help me decide where to go. Immediate responses are highly appreciated!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...lling/11724199

    Thanks!!

  10. #19285

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SuprGuy  [View Original Post]
    You'll have to search. Remember an old review that said her ad was accurate but if you wanted anything but a rub it was an up sell. Never seen her myself.
    Thanks for sharing man!

  11. #19284

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Pics don't exactly look like the standard legit escort selfies in hotel room. The legit BP girls have up to date pics that change weekly.
    Thanks for the info LolDude!

  12. #19283

    Skittlez in Seffner

    Quote Originally Posted by MickyRocky  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I am little concerned on her location in seffner. It s crowded most of the time, I am not comfortable.
    I had a great time with her as well but I had a little unexpected trouble when I got home, my dogs went crazy. LOL. They very all over me like I had cheated on them or something.

  13. #19282
    Banned Member


    Posts: 214

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose  [View Original Post]
    I've learned that once you get even the slightest run around from a girl, no matter how hot she is, it's best to just pack it up and move on. When I get these lame responses from one of these ladies, I look at my watch, give myself 5 minutes, take a smoke break, and just start up the car and drive off. I have left many a girl asking if I'm still coming over. And the answer is No, I'm not.

    I don't stick around for any drama. I can be accused of being jumpy and nervous, but unless I hear a legit excuse to why it takes so long, I would just walk away. Reason: they usually have a higher bidder that they are waiting on. When THAT dude is a No show, then you will be the next runner up. It's a tough "guessing" game as to who will, and who won't flake. Which is why it's good to have backups or just head on home. I never journey more than 30 minutes outside of where I'm at either. No matter how much they tell you that you are the one they waited on, you really are just another card in the deck. I got better things to do with my time, and you should think that way too.
    Personally I wait 15 minutes from the time I text or call that I have arrived. After that I drive off and nothing will bring me back. It's been my experience that waiting longer than that has meant something is going on or I'm going to get a crappy session. Most often it's usually someone else is in the room and the provider hasn't been able to get them to leave. It might be a boyfriend, pimp, another client, husband, girlfriend, another provider, or even a mother. Yes I've seen more than one mother leaving a room. I've seen as many as four people leave a room before I entered. Sometimes they sit outside somewhere waiting for your session to end. If it's a cool night, you can understand why they might be reluctant to leave. The girl is told by me what time I will arrive and I give them a 15 or a 30 minute notice that I am on time. No reason at all for her not to be ready.

  14. #19281

    Skittlez's Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MickyRocky  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I am little concerned on her location in seffner. It s crowded most of the time, I am not comfortable.
    I've never had an issue with her location. I didn't notice any more activity than is normal at any motel / hotel / notel. But I respect your comfort zone. If you decide to push your envelope a little, you won't be disappointed.

  15. #19280
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyRocky  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I am little concerned on her location in seffner. It s crowded most of the time, I am not comfortable.
    Crowded how? Density?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape