Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19279
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyRocky  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I am little concerned on her location in seffner. It s crowded most of the time, I am not comfortable.
    Oh yea? I've been wanting to see her but that's what's stopping me. I'm the same way needs to be a comfortable location.

  2. #19278

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MilliniumBoy82  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried her? Sounds way too goog to be true. I thought I will check.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-mins/14459665
    Pics don't exactly look like the standard legit escort selfies in hotel room. The legit BP girls have up to date pics that change weekly.

  3. #19277

    Skittlez in Seffner

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I love this gal. She is a real sweetheart with the best personality I have run into in a long time in the hobby. Very accomodationg. QV at. 6 is a bargain for what she will deliver. Well worth a longer visit and I will when I have the opportunity. Not trying to pimp her out, but I'd strongly recommend a visit if you want a drama free fun time. Oh, there are lots of dogs but they are no problem whatsoever. Ignore them and they will not lick your butt or stick their noses where you don't want them at the wrong moment. LOL.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...elief/20096352
    I agree, but I am little concerned on her location in seffner. It s crowded most of the time, I am not comfortable.

  4. #19276

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by MilliniumBoy82  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried her? Sounds way too goog to be true. I thought I will check.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-mins/14459665
    You'll have to search. Remember an old review that said her ad was accurate but if you wanted anything but a rub it was an up sell. Never seen her myself.

  5. #19275

    Ok

    Last I remember she was at rehab.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    FlaBro you are right about those eyes! Gorgeous. Sexy gal. First couple of visits were mild to wild. Then she went flaky on me so I cut my losses. But DAYEM, she was hotter than a firecracker when she was on her game. No regrets from me. That's for sure. Keep up the hunt!

  6. #19274

    Just walk away

    I've learned that once you get even the slightest run around from a girl, no matter how hot she is, it's best to just pack it up and move on. When I get these lame responses from one of these ladies, I look at my watch, give myself 5 minutes, take a smoke break, and just start up the car and drive off. I have left many a girl asking if I'm still coming over. And the answer is No, I'm not.

    I don't stick around for any drama. I can be accused of being jumpy and nervous, but unless I hear a legit excuse to why it takes so long, I would just walk away. Reason: they usually have a higher bidder that they are waiting on. When THAT dude is a No show, then you will be the next runner up. It's a tough "guessing" game as to who will, and who won't flake. Which is why it's good to have backups or just head on home. I never journey more than 30 minutes outside of where I'm at either. No matter how much they tell you that you are the one they waited on, you really are just another card in the deck. I got better things to do with my time, and you should think that way too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimClev  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share somewhat an odd experience with you mongers.

    I had earlier noticed 1 fair review earlier so called this girl:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...1&oid=20106447

    Says she is staying at Regency blvd Brandon. Was 15 minutes away so mentioned I will be there in 30. Appoint Scheduled.

    Got there at address, it was for Holiday Inn. Checked with her and she texted that come next hotel this is wrong one.

    I said alright went next one La Quinta and called. She again Texed and says sorry babe its Extended stay. By this time my spidey sense was already On.

    Went next door at Extended stay. Parked my car and sat there for few minutes and asked for room #. Noticed 2 guys passed by and peeped inside my car. Not a good sign.

    Gave few more minutes but no response for 10 minutes. Then she texted room #.

    Noticed some traffic around the rooms. Anyways parked the car and started to get towards the room. Noticed a car parked with 1 person covered with blanket and other person on wheel.

    Got up on second floor (facing parking. So I was able to see outside and parking), noticed 2 more guys walking by downstairs. Anyways knocked on door. No response.

    Now I noticed these 2 guys who were walking just took there car and parked right besides mine and sat inside the car. In the mean while other 2 guys were still in the car.

    Spidey sense. Something was not right. And it was 5 minutes and 2 knocks on door. She hadn't opened the door yet.

    That's it. Walked away. Went to my car and ofcourse those 2 guys were just parked besides me and sitting in there car and were looking at me.

    Avoided contact and started to drive away. In the meanwhile noticed someone in red T-Shirt (Male) opened the door of her room to check outside while I was driving away.

    Ah. What a relief walking away. I am not sure if I am paranoid but this was more than creepy.

    Felt great walking away.

    Stay safe fellas. Something is not right or may be its just me over analyzing things. But considering all these signs I would never take a chance.

    Won't suggest taking chance with this one. Be safe guys!

  7. #19273

    Ms pretty

    Did anyone tried her? Sounds way too goog to be true. I thought I will check.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-mins/14459665

  8. #19272

    La Quinta

    Sry la Quinta hotel, regency was the street

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    I went to check her out last night after being advised to do so, had me waiting outside of regency for about 45 minutes with excuses rangeing from her taking a shower to drying off & ending with her making herself dinner, if she was with a client I would understand but for her to set up a time give me the run around is insulting but am pretty sure whoever was in there probably was pissed this girl kept answering texts while in session with her. My advise avoid

    .
    .

  9. #19271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by JimClev  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share somewhat an odd experience with you mongers.

    I had earlier noticed 1 fair review earlier so called this girl:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...1&oid=20106447

    Says she is staying at Regency blvd Brandon. Was 15 minutes away so mentioned I will be there in 30. Appoint Scheduled.

    Got there at address, it was for Holiday Inn. Checked with her and she texted that come next hotel this is wrong one.

    I said alright went next one La Quinta and called. She again Texed and says sorry babe its Extended stay. By this time my spidey sense was already On.

    Went next door at Extended stay. Parked my car and sat there for few minutes and asked for room #. Noticed 2 guys passed by and peeped inside my car. Not a good sign.

    Gave few more minutes but no response for 10 minutes. Then she texted room #.

    Noticed some traffic around the rooms. Anyways parked the car and started to get towards the room. Noticed a car parked with 1 person covered with blanket and other person on wheel.

    Got up on second floor (facing parking. So I was able to see outside and parking), noticed 2 more guys walking by downstairs. Anyways knocked on door. No response.

    Now I noticed these 2 guys who were walking just took there car and parked right besides mine and sat inside the car. In the mean while other 2 guys were still in the car.

    Spidey sense. Something was not right. And it was 5 minutes and 2 knocks on door. She hadn't opened the door yet.

    That's it. Walked away. Went to my car and ofcourse those 2 guys were just parked besides me and sitting in there car and were looking at me.

    Avoided contact and started to drive away. In the meanwhile noticed someone in red T-Shirt (Male) opened the door of her room to check outside while I was driving away.

    Ah. What a relief walking away. I am not sure if I am paranoid but this was more than creepy.

    Felt great walking away.

    Stay safe fellas. Something is not right or may be its just me over analyzing things. But considering all these signs I would never take a chance.

    Won't suggest taking chance with this one. Be safe guys!
    Had a similar experience here in Jax. She seems to come to town on a regular basis and I was interested in seeing her as there had been a few, not a lot, of positive posts about her. The mongers claimed she was the girl in the pics and very attractive. Same scenario as you, get to the hotel and she's texting me right up to the point I'm in the parking lot, goes silent for a ten minutes then comes back with the room number. I approach the room and there's all kinds of people milling about, there was quite a bit of construction going on at this particular hotel, many workers going in and out, it was extremely nerve racking. I decide to go a head and see what's behind the door. I knock, no answer, I knock again, no answer, I've got workers all around me so I decide I'd better get the hell out of dodge and leave. Text her asking WTF with no response, very weird but like I said she's been vetted here by a few mongers and one senior in particular that I trust told me she was a fucking knockout and a great time. So your guess is as good as mine. JD.

  10. #19270

    Avoid

    I went to check her out last night after being advised to do so, had me waiting outside of regency for about 45 minutes with excuses rangeing from her taking a shower to drying off & ending with her making herself dinner, if she was with a client I would understand but for her to set up a time give me the run around is insulting but am pretty sure whoever was in there probably was pissed this girl kept answering texts while in session with her. My advise avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by JimClev  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share somewhat an odd experience with you mongers.

    I had earlier noticed 1 fair review earlier so called this girl:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...1&oid=20106447

    Says she is staying at Regency blvd Brandon. Was 15 minutes away so mentioned I will be there in 30. Appoint Scheduled.

    Got there at address, it was for Holiday Inn. Checked with her and she texted that come next hotel this is wrong one.

    I said alright went next one La Quinta and called. She again Texed and says sorry babe its Extended stay. By this time my spidey sense was already On.

    Went next door at Extended stay. Parked my car and sat there for few minutes and asked for room #. Noticed 2 guys passed by and peeped inside my car. Not a good sign.

    Gave few more minutes but no response for 10 minutes. Then she texted room #.

    Noticed some traffic around the rooms. Anyways parked the car and started to get towards the room. Noticed a car parked with 1 person covered with blanket and other person on wheel.

    Got up on second floor (facing parking. So I was able to see outside and parking), noticed 2 more guys walking by downstairs. Anyways knocked on door. No response.

    Now I noticed these 2 guys who were walking just took there car and parked right besides mine and sat inside the car. In the mean while other 2 guys were still in the car.

    Spidey sense. Something was not right. And it was 5 minutes and 2 knocks on door. She hadn't opened the door yet.

    That's it. Walked away. Went to my car and ofcourse those 2 guys were just parked besides me and sitting in there car and were looking at me.

    Avoided contact and started to drive away. In the meanwhile noticed someone in red T-Shirt (Male) opened the door of her room to check outside while I was driving away.

    Ah. What a relief walking away. I am not sure if I am paranoid but this was more than creepy.

    Felt great walking away.

    Stay safe fellas. Something is not right or may be its just me over analyzing things. But considering all these signs I would never take a chance.

    Won't suggest taking chance with this one. Be safe guys!
    .

  11. #19269

    Any INTEL on this Cuban / Russian Hottie. Katya Gibsonton

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with INTEL on this one. Seems TGTBT so I may have to take one for the team here.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-res/17455348
    She is Katya from Gibsonton. Well reviewed and approved by our seniors. Good luck and have fun!

  12. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with INTEL on this one. Seems TGTBT so I may have to take one for the team here.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-res/17455348
    See Post #19261 by Bg200 (posted yesterday). It's the same girl.

  13. #19267

    Any INTEL on this Cuban / Russian Hottie

    Anyone with INTEL on this one. Seems TGTBT so I may have to take one for the team here.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-res/17455348

  14. #19266

    Girl at Brandon. Stay safe

    Wanted to share somewhat an odd experience with you mongers.

    I had earlier noticed 1 fair review earlier so called this girl:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...1&oid=20106447

    Says she is staying at Regency blvd Brandon. Was 15 minutes away so mentioned I will be there in 30. Appoint Scheduled.

    Got there at address, it was for Holiday Inn. Checked with her and she texted that come next hotel this is wrong one.

    I said alright went next one La Quinta and called. She again Texed and says sorry babe its Extended stay. By this time my spidey sense was already On.

    Went next door at Extended stay. Parked my car and sat there for few minutes and asked for room #. Noticed 2 guys passed by and peeped inside my car. Not a good sign.

    Gave few more minutes but no response for 10 minutes. Then she texted room #.

    Noticed some traffic around the rooms. Anyways parked the car and started to get towards the room. Noticed a car parked with 1 person covered with blanket and other person on wheel.

    Got up on second floor (facing parking. So I was able to see outside and parking), noticed 2 more guys walking by downstairs. Anyways knocked on door. No response.

    Now I noticed these 2 guys who were walking just took there car and parked right besides mine and sat inside the car. In the mean while other 2 guys were still in the car.

    Spidey sense. Something was not right. And it was 5 minutes and 2 knocks on door. She hadn't opened the door yet.

    That's it. Walked away. Went to my car and ofcourse those 2 guys were just parked besides me and sitting in there car and were looking at me.

    Avoided contact and started to drive away. In the meanwhile noticed someone in red T-Shirt (Male) opened the door of her room to check outside while I was driving away.

    Ah. What a relief walking away. I am not sure if I am paranoid but this was more than creepy.

    Felt great walking away.

    Stay safe fellas. Something is not right or may be its just me over analyzing things. But considering all these signs I would never take a chance.

    Won't suggest taking chance with this one. Be safe guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5534897968151ab6b802359b45877b11.jpg‎   e032ce67f3d71bf65eb2c65683893c81.jpg‎  

  15. #19265
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRajah  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see this one when she was in the area last year. Maybe a few bucks more than girls on BP but certainly not a high rate. Don't quote me but I think 125 half back then. Someone posted second hand that she was working with the cops and another about shady characters hanging around so I texted her that someone reported she was working with LE. She text back what's LE? So I told her about a few posts and she said no cops I'm a porn star. At that I wanted to say a few choice words but kept it to myself. I guess it bothered her and later she asked what site it was on so I sent her the posts. I guess after reading she text me I'm going to respond and I told her to ask a friend to post because it will not be approved. She wrote a post and I'm sure it never showed up.

    Man go see her but I don't see this one could keep me up at night. Not sure what porn she did maybe a few videos and probably live cam shows. I wanted to say maybe porn starlet but not porn star. LOL Was going to tell her I saw Lacey Duvalle when she was 18 before she did a playboy shoot & blew up. Those reviews under a different name are still on TER. Well over 12-14 years ago. Saw Jada Fire when she was doing sex phone before porn. In fact I wanted to tell her I saw three real porns stars in a two week period back in the day. Jada Fire, Imani Rose & a double dose of anal from Baby Cakes. LOL Sorry a man can reminisce, this Tampa area is dead as hell. LOL Go see Tiffany Banks if she shows up again. She has been around but always fun.
    I just reviewed her last weekend, she's legit and you are right she isn't a full porn star. I had Jada Fire and a few other porn stars, she isn't. If you want to find Lola's porn, just put lolafromdanola in Google and you will find a few links. My visit with her was decent, the pounding of her I envisioned didn't happen as I wanted but it was good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape