Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 701
-
05-07-16 22:40 #596Senior Member

Posts: 28Went there today and say one latina who was HOT. It's 5 ohhr 8 ohr. Her massage if you want to call it that was 2 min of caress then asked to flip followed with you want FS? I said hell ya how much. 14 o so I said ok why not. She was too hot to say no to. Pulled up her dress and pulled her to down to unleash some decent size bolt ons the on went a cover for some CBJ. A few min of that then she mounted for some cg and then mish for a strong finish. Will go back one day to see who else they have but only saw her besides the plain looking boss.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 01:59 #595Senior Member

Posts: 74Latinas in Temecula. 😍128525;128525;128525;
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...staff/70133298
Has anyone checked it out.
I won't be back to Temecula for 2 weeks.
If anyone goes there. Let me know how it went.
I'm looking forward to go there in a couple weeks.
-
04-13-16 09:34 #594Senior Member

Posts: 706Honey, Thanks
Thanks to the postings by my brothers in the Inland Empire, when I was on a rare visit through the area I easily found Honey, where Lili showed she knows just how to treat an older guy like me.
Again, my thanks to everyone who has posted.
Lift Her Up.
-
04-08-16 14:05 #593Banned Member

Posts: 294Honey and Happy, I'm Sour
Honey and Happy, I'm Sour.
I first went to Happy at about 11 am and found that it appeared that only one lady was working, she was not attractive to me so I left. I then went over to Honey around the same time frame and didn't have the guts to do the shame walk from parking lot to MP door. People in and out of the barber shop next door to it and then some type of construction crew was working in the parking lot about 2 doors down.
My loss, I was only passing through from SD to LV.
-
03-16-16 09:12 #592Senior Member

Posts: 1657I'd love to meet these two gals. PM me for the details.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-16 12:29 #591Senior Member

Posts: 332I left HAPPY last week
Had Nicole help me, the massage was good. The older lady came in and they both massaged me for a while, Nicole walked out I thought it was over from there.
But she came back in and the double massage continued for 2 minutes. On the flip Nicole asked what I wanted and I said BBBJ she said NO. I asked for FS and she was on her way to get the cover. Came back and we had cg, rcg, ds, she said she finished twice and I can fill how wet she was. I asked if she was tired and she said yes, I gave you a massage and then you fuck me long time LOL.
Enjoy guys it's an ok spot, I actually went there thinking I was going to HONEY. Will try that next.
-
11-29-15 01:44 #590Regular Member

Posts: 12Palm / Peach
Hello people. My first post.
Young new guy here who was just feeling like he needed something a little different. I went to this place on Hole in Riverside on BP that advertises young asian girls. Let me just say that when I was there I only saw 2 ladies working. One not that young like she has crow's feet named Nancy and the other one was definitely younger but she kinda has a bitchy looking face and I think she was complaining to the papasan. Also just an extra detail is that this place is a Chinese establishment just for those curious.
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-girl/60090185
So I walk in and I see papasan and this place charges 60 for the hour. I walk into the room and remember that the BP pages says that they give free ts so I went for it with Nancy. She's the smaller skinny type and the room is the worst part. Instead of a door its just a curtain that separates the room from the hallway and its clear at one point where you can see the hallway. In the ts Nancy is a bit playful not like teases you directly but she plays around the important areas. The massage that Nancy gives is just alright, she's definitely on the lighter touch side of things and she doesn't understand too much english unfortunately but I did get through to her. I was definitely relaxed but honestly the massage does leave something to be desired. When it was time to flip over she does see me rockin a chub but nothing really happens until she asks me where I'm from. She told me that she also works at another place in Westminster and that's when negotiations begin. She wanted 60 for a HJ I try to negotiate down but she's pretty stuck at that price so I'm just like fuck it. She's workin on me down and honestly for me she's not that good at it. It was pretty mechanical and either she was turned off cause I need a manscape but she most she'll do is CBJ and that they don't carry rubbers but use saran wrap. Anyways while my HJ is going on, I'm touching her and she tells me that fingering her is no good so that kinda kills my buzz but hey everyone has their boundaries. It took me pretty much the whole time to finish and when I did I came on my stomach and she used a hot towel to clean me up. She asked me if I jacked off before I came here and I did but it was like 8 hours prior so I don't really think it was me. Again to reiterate, her massage is pretty light and her HJ does leave something to be desired even if I did finish and the english in this place doesn't seem to be that good but Nancy did understand the hand signals.
-
11-25-15 02:23 #589Senior Member

Posts: 437For me it's typically 40 for a hand, 60 for a CBJ, 80 for a BBBJ and 100 for FS whether covered or not. Regardless of completion. There are times when I can't finish for one reason or another and the woman is still entitled to her tip for giving it the good ole college try. The fact that she states she doesn't care is cool, may mean she would be willing to meet up outside the MP to finish the deed.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
I'd say this though, if she's willing to meet you outside the MP and gives you contact info, give her standard rates as a thank you now leave thing LOL, if she declines give her what you feel is fair, not necessarily what you have on you, go prepared and be consistent for the consistent services rendered. It's only fair she is still risking her job it seems, if only for a tease for both parties. Shrugs. . Your call.
-
11-22-15 09:49 #588Senior Member

Posts: 547Tipping
I have a question about tipping. For me these are the standard rates: 40 for HJ, 60 for BJ, and 80 for FS. Now there is a place I've been going to the last few years where I get legit massages. At one point there were two ladies doing more than massages and the owner fired them. Recently on my last few visits the masseuse I've been getting has been doing more than just massages, but no actual happy endings. I'm not going to recount all my experiences with her but will try to sum it up as quickly as possible. This lady gives me an awesome deep tissue massage, but when she starts on the legs she can begin teasing me by rubbing my balls and cock. This does not always happen. It depends on her mood. This will lead to the flip where I will usually rub her ass, maybe take out her titties and suck on them, finger her and even do some light DATY. She will sometimes even end up stroking Mr. Happy for a bit but not to completion, but I am sure if I told her too she might do it. This has also led to her straddling me and then suddenly pulling her pants down and inserting my cock into her. Sometimes I will bend her over the table and insert myself into her too, but I never go to completion since we must keep it quiet. My question is what would you recommend tipping for this sort of action? I normally tip 20 for just a regular massage. Sometimes depending what I have on me I will give her 40 even though I have not gone to completion. I've brought this up to her before and she said it doesn't matter to her. The only thing she has told me is that for oral she usually has been tipped 60,but she doesn't always do it as it depends on her mood. Any thoughts?
-
10-13-15 15:39 #587Senior Member

Posts: 88Just a he
Any suggestions on just a NICE massage with nice, long HE in Murrieta or Temecula? I can't seem to find the right mix.
Dream Tree was a nice massage, but legit.
I went to Transcend and it was good, and anything you want, but also rushed and the massage was so-so. I'll go there when I need 'more'.
But when I just want a good massage with some teasing for the last 20 minutes and a he, I have not found the right place.
-
07-31-15 01:28 #586Senior Member

Posts: 25Should have read this before
I wish I would have found this before I pulled the trigger. Her ad is misleading, she talked too much about nothing, her massage was ok for a massage but too expensive for just an OK massage, $40-$50 maybe ok, but close to 100 for 50 min, not even close. Her ad says it should be fun but it is not. Stay away at that price.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-15 16:06 #585Senior Member

Posts: 437Let me know when you come back I'll send you to a couple of f. S. Places in Temecula.
Originally Posted by AlaskaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 21:52 #584Senior Member

Posts: 73Honeys AMP
I am from out of town and after rtff for a while I decided to go give Honey's in Moreno valley a try. Greeted a the reception by Candy and her inviting smile. 60 for the hour, shown to a room, I disrobe and wait for candy to come back.
She does and sees my in my birthday suit and I get the smile again. So its flirting and smiling for a minute and I let my hands take a walk. (she had that little girl giggle that I really like.).
She is pretty maybe early 30's, nice natural tits. Her attitude was great and that is important to me. Told her I wanted FS and I only had. 95 with me but she said ok and off we go. Mish, rcg and doggy to finish.
Then the massage. Started out lackluster, light touching etc but she did get better and ran through the normal massage routine.
I would repeat but I fly home today. You should count yourself lucky you have option here. It is limited back home. Send my up some little asian girls please.
-
05-09-15 09:32 #583Senior Member

Posts: 1657Polk and Hole
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Bod...truly/45093207
Was looking through BP and came up with this. Looked interesten ng so I gave it a try. Went upstairs and was greeted by a soft spoken women undressed and layer down. Got the worst massage and just got turned off by her so cut it short and left. Anyone have a better experience with her?
-
04-25-15 22:40 #582Senior Member

Posts: 1657Haven't been that way Seng Yang closed. Got to go check it out. Riverside sucks like I said. I live those lovely white skinned Chinese. Mia whar an interesting name. Just checked one of my favorit places on Arlington#Magloia and its closed too, shit. I did hear on other boards rhings would xhange and rhey did with the new year. San Gabriel Is worth the drive to see Amy or Ellie. I miss Amys nice round ass. But Ellie is fine as hell.
Originally Posted by Lpsg435
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






