Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,051 to 25,065 of 40014
-
05-05-16 13:08 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 667Wtf
Dry chilli? Chicken O my.
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 12:03 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 283Reviews Indiana
Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?
Relax & Spa.
8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.
219-669-7311.
Affordable.
3909 45th st highland In 46322.
219-924-7350.
Seoul Spa.
8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
-
05-05-16 08:12 #14962Banned Member

Posts: 4190Well played. If more did what you did, it would be better.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 01:34 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 283Latinas Belmont & California
I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.
Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.
Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.
Options were available.
Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.
3 girls were there.
I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.
-
05-05-16 01:20 #14960Regular Member

Posts: 1Chinatown recommendation
Hello forum,
Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.
Could someone help me out?
Cheers!
-
05-05-16 01:14 #14959Regular Member

Posts: 3Thai?
Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
-
05-05-16 00:39 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 891Robbery
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Z9W_qSm842PEJw I saw this article and video today. It is about an AMP in Streamwood that got robbed and the guy took the girls cellphones too. My guess is that this guy isn't a Monger. If he was a Monger then he would know that mostly all of these places have cameras. SaintChuck.
-
05-04-16 23:22 #14957Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Yuan Yuan spa on western
I had a dream about going to this place on 819 S Western Ave, today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.
Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.
-
05-04-16 23:21 #14956Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Yuan Yuan Spa on western
I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.
Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.
-
05-04-16 20:26 #14955Senior Member

Posts: 377You have email.
I know of the places you mentioned and helped you out a bit with the info you gave me.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]
GL with you travels, and let me know if you need to more help and info with some of your adventures.
I appreciate the effort for give and the info.
-
05-04-16 14:53 #14954Regular Member

Posts: 18Any other Latina places around here worth it?
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 07:51 #14953Banned Member

Posts: 250Chinatown Recommendation
Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.
Originally Posted by DwayneJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 07:50 #14952Banned Member

Posts: 250Been there
I have done the FS for 200 and it was really not worth it. The girl was pretty and had huge bolt ons. However, there was a language barrier and absolutely zero connection (and really no attempt at a connection). Very brief CBJ and impersonal full service. I cannot recommend.
Originally Posted by Morrisman
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 23:09 #14951Senior Member

Posts: 43Chinatown area
Any recommendations for places in Chinatown for FS?
-
05-03-16 21:31 #14950Senior Member

Posts: 234Prices
So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.
Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





