Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4176

    Z Massage

    Has anyone seen Anna here lately? The manager says LA but was hoping she just switch locations.

  2. #4175

    Apple lady

    Can someone pm me and tell me where the apple lady women are now?

  3. #4174

    Tipping An Independent Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    It waa some years ago, so I don't remember if I tipped or not, but I usually don't tip independent masseuse. In my opinion, the tip is, already in the higher price they charge.
    It is good to know that I would not be unreasonable going to an appointment with an independent masseuse having that same outlook. I think I would tip as a thank you if I was overwhelmed by outstanding service but do not feel as if I would be out of line if I decided not to tip after mediocre service.

    I appreciate your help. Thanks!

  4. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by Handle22  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.

    Did you tip her? Was she expecting a tip?

    In your experience, do independent masseuses usually expect to be tipped at the same rate that you would tip a masseuse at an AMP?

    I feel more comfortable knowing ahead of time what to expect in the way of tipping an independent masseuse.

    Thanks for your help.
    It waa some years ago, so I don't remember if I tipped or not, but I usually don't tip independent masseuse. In my opinion, the tip is, already in the higher price they charge.

  5. #4172

    Tipping and Independent Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before a few yyears ago. Decent massage, didn't allow any touching and decent HJ. That is definitely not her ass in the photo though. She's an older Asian lady.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.

    Did you tip her? Was she expecting a tip?

    In your experience, do independent masseuses usually expect to be tipped at the same rate that you would tip a masseuse at an AMP?

    I feel more comfortable knowing ahead of time what to expect in the way of tipping an independent masseuse.

    Thanks for your help.

  6. #4171

    Next Week

    I'll be in town next week and I am looking to find a few good spots in the area. I am going to go to the Escondido Health Spa to start. Any other better recommendations for me to try? PM me or post. Thanks!

  7. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    The ad, the operating mode and the cell phone # are the same as for the girl I cited below (gave me the name "Vivian", that used to work at WOW). Only difference, when I was there she spoke perfect English. If you got her undressed, you got more than I did. Although I did get the vibe that there was more to be had. Hmmm, with me being older, maybe. .
    I saw the lady in the top link a couple of weeks ago. Very nice cheerful woman, but her massage was just some lame finger tip massage with no oil. Also she left the room to answer the phone during massage, which I think was rude. She told me her name was Jules or Jewell, something like that. I asked her if she shared the room with other masseuse and she said yes she does sometime, so there is no telling who you will get a massage from when you go to that place. Overall decent massage, some touching allowed, but definitely not worth the drive from El Cajon. I will not repeat.

  8. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by Handle22  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of giving an independent masseuse such as this lady a try. I know the protocol for tipping in an AMP storefront setting but have no idea about what woudd be appropriate in an independent masseuse setting. Thanks in advance for some insight into this issue.
    I have seen her before a few yyears ago. Decent massage, didn't allow any touching and decent HJ. That is definitely not her ass in the photo though. She's an older Asian lady.

  9. #4168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    ECC AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    The one on main st was the first to open. I actually live about a half mile away. I have been there twice and haven't gotten mu h. Do you know the name of the girl you saw there? The last time I went, I had an older woman who didn't offer a HJ and got mad bcuz I only gave her a $20 tip. Some guys wouldn't have given her anything for no HJ.
    I believe it was yuna- shorter- maybe 5 ft, 5'2". Average size. This last time she came in wearing short but baggy shorts and a tshirt. I didn't care, she got the job done for sure. And as for the tip, I don't tip at all for a regular massage unless it is exceptional- they want extra, do extra. 5.

  10. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know there was on on main. I know of one on Johnson, the one on the side of the dmv and the one I stated in my previous post that I don't think has opened yet. Damn!
    The one on main st was the first to open. I actually live about a half mile away. I have been there twice and haven't gotten mu h. Do you know the name of the girl you saw there? The last time I went, I had an older woman who didn't offer a HJ and got mad bcuz I only gave her a $20 tip. Some guys wouldn't have given her anything for no HJ.

  11. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Been to the one on main multiple times- the only time I didn't get any extra at all was the first time- and honestly I didn't try though I think it was available had I signaled for it. HE each time after that- tipped 40 on top of the 40 for the hour- the massage has actually been ok each time. The last two times I went I believe the girl recognized me- offered it up without any wandering hands at all. No indication that more is available but we will see I guess. I intend to return.

    As an aside, there is one in Rancho near the Ralph's grocery- strictly legit, but for $40 an hour, an awesome full body massage. 5.
    I didn't know there was on on main. I know of one on Johnson, the one on the side of the dmv and the one I stated in my previous post that I don't think has opened yet. Damn!

  12. #4165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    ECC AMPs

    Been to the one on main multiple times- the only time I didn't get any extra at all was the first time- and honestly I didn't try though I think it was available had I signaled for it. HE each time after that- tipped 40 on top of the 40 for the hour- the massage has actually been ok each time. The last two times I went I believe the girl recognized me- offered it up without any wandering hands at all. No indication that more is available but we will see I guess. I intend to return.

    As an aside, there is one in Rancho near the Ralph's grocery- strictly legit, but for $40 an hour, an awesome full body massage. 5.

  13. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought they were too expensive with no guarantee of any extras. Not for me but there have been like 3 that have popped in in EC in like the last year and a half. I live in the area too and have found this interesting. Before I don't think I ever seen mps in east county. La Mesa maybe.
    Actually the price is reasonble to me. I think the going rate in El Cajon is $40 hour, which is good nowadays.

  14. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I live in El Cajon and have tried a couple of them ands they usually don't provide any extras. If anyone else has gotten lucky in El Cajon, please post about it. The best I got wa a masseuse telling mw I can finish myself while she watched.
    I've always thought they were too expensive with no guarantee of any extras. Not for me but there have been like 3 that have popped in in EC in like the last year and a half. I live in the area too and have found this interesting. Before I don't think I ever seen mps in east county. La Mesa maybe.

  15. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they're popping up like mushrooms out here. This one in the Verizon shopping center behind the in and out burger near the corner of Bradley and magnolia. Drove by this weeking and noticed one of the proverbial massage signs out on the street and thought WTF. When I looked over I seen a big grand opening sign. Don't even think they're open or have a name yet. I'm not much into these places but I thought I'd throw this up for everybody interested. If anybody visits let us know how it goes. Moe.
    Yeah I live in El Cajon and have tried a couple of them ands they usually don't provide any extras. If anyone else has gotten lucky in El Cajon, please post about it. The best I got wa a masseuse telling mw I can finish myself while she watched.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape