Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they're popping up like mushrooms out here. This one in the Verizon shopping center behind the in and out burger near the corner of Bradley and magnolia. Drove by this weeking and noticed one of the proverbial massage signs out on the street and thought WTF. When I looked over I seen a big grand opening sign. Don't even think they're open or have a name yet. I'm not much into these places but I thought I'd throw this up for everybody interested. If anybody visits let us know how it goes. Moe.
    Yeah I live in El Cajon and have tried a couple of them ands they usually don't provide any extras. If anyone else has gotten lucky in El Cajon, please post about it. The best I got wa a masseuse telling mw I can finish myself while she watched.

  2. #4161

    Another mp in ECC

    Seems like they're popping up like mushrooms out here. This one in the Verizon shopping center behind the in and out burger near the corner of Bradley and magnolia. Drove by this weeking and noticed one of the proverbial massage signs out on the street and thought WTF. When I looked over I seen a big grand opening sign. Don't even think they're open or have a name yet. I'm not much into these places but I thought I'd throw this up for everybody interested. If anybody visits let us know how it goes. Moe.

  3. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBater  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kidding me! London this ain't. The only thing remotely close would be private swing clubs and I've been out of that loop too long to know of any. The whole concept boggles my mind.
    It's the wildest place I've ever been. I just wish there was something remotely close in the states. Google it!

    If anyone has anywhere like it let me know.

  4. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBater  [View Original Post]
    ToH has been all over the map in the time its been open. I've had truly wonderful experiences (years ago), I've been hustled for bigger tips (more recently) and, at times, experiences like this one. I don't go there any more.

    The landscape of Escondido has changed radically in the past 6 months. VIP had latinas but is gone with the other old standards. City officials are living up to their promise.
    Speaking of changing Escondido landscape does anyone have any info on where Penny went?

  5. #4158

    Phoenix Club

    You've got to be kidding me! London this ain't. The only thing remotely close would be private swing clubs and I've been out of that loop too long to know of any. The whole concept boggles my mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScootinSteve  [View Original Post]
    So I went to this place a few months back in London called the Phoenix Club. You call them to join the party and they text you an address to meet them out. You pay the house fee, go shower, and put on a robe. After this they walk you to a room with 3 big beds, a sex swing, and 6 hot women. There are other guys in there playing with the women but you basically get to fuck there brains out for 2 hours. I released 4 times in this place. It was a wild experience that I hope to have again sometime. Is there any place like this in San Diego or anywhere else in the states?

  6. #4157

    Touch of Heath

    ToH has been all over the map in the time its been open. I've had truly wonderful experiences (years ago), I've been hustled for bigger tips (more recently) and, at times, experiences like this one. I don't go there any more.

    The landscape of Escondido has changed radically in the past 6 months. VIP had latinas but is gone with the other old standards. City officials are living up to their promise.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Touch of Health.

    Went to Touch of Health in Escondido after work one day. I'm new to the Escondido area so I'm looking for a go to spot when in need.

    The lady at the door was older and took the $50 rate for 30 mins and escorted me to my room. I was surprised and disappointed whens he was the one who returned. She's probably in her mid 40's and not the best looking girl. I was hoping she was just the mamasan and would have a pretty younger girl for me.

    She didn't even change into lingerie or anything, she had on a dress, and not even a sexy dress that exposed anything but a full on dress and would not take it off. When it came time to the flip she motioned for HJ and I smiled because I was in the mood, that's why I came right? Then she smiled and pointed south gesturing FS, but she did absolutely nothing for me so I declined. She started the HJ and asked if I wanted more. I pointed to her mouth and she gave a BBBJ.

    $50 for the HH fee and gave $50 for the extras. Probably would not go back.

    Are there any massage parlors in North county with Latinas?

  7. #4156

    Downtown is not worth the time or effort

    Gents, I have been visiting SD the last few days and have checked out two AMP's nearest to the gas lamp district. Well, one nearest to me I admit I just walked in. And walked out. Beijing Spa on third was empty (literally empty. Like a big room with curtained off partitions) and the lady who greeted me was quite a bit older and looked to be the one to give the massage. It did not have recent or particularly good reviews, so, I skipped it. Tried another, advertised on BP, on Kettner. Arrived without calling but the place was empty. Nice rooms, clean, but the beds just had a pillow without the cut out to keep your neck straight during the massage. On entrance, a really petite (I mean really, really petite) middle aged lady greeted me and I thought, well, this might be interesting. She asked what I was seeking and I said an hour. She said $ with a shower. I was a bit surprised because most places advertised on BP had either. 4 or. 5 for an hour. I told her I had just showered (which I had) and didn't want a shower. She said, . 8 for 45 min. Curiousity killed the cat, so I forked out the fee for the massage, and prepped myself face down (with my neck twisted to one side) and waited. Then, another lady came in. Darn. About 40 lbs more than appropriate, tobacco user, but. I was already bare, so I thought, might as well get the massage. Maybe this place charges more up front to avoid asking for extras (naive me.). Light massage, light touching, NO oil (that is a first for me). After 15 min she asked me to flip and then put my hand on her back side. The ONLY upside to the experience is that she dropped her top and allowed nice touching. I would not return, or at least. Lesson learned, I would call ahead to check on pricing before making the trip. Be safe, but have fun.

  8. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Touch of Health.

    Went to Touch of Health in Escondido after work one day. I'm new to the Escondido area so I'm looking for a go to spot when in need.

    The lady at the door was older and took the $50 rate for 30 mins and escorted me to my room. I was surprised and disappointed whens he was the one who returned. She's probably in her mid 40's and not the best looking girl. I was hoping she was just the mamasan and would have a pretty younger girl for me.

    She didn't even change into lingerie or anything, she had on a dress, and not even a sexy dress that exposed anything but a full on dress and would not take it off. When it came time to the flip she motioned for HJ and I smiled because I was in the mood, that's why I came right? Then she smiled and pointed south gesturing FS, but she did absolutely nothing for me so I declined. She started the HJ and asked if I wanted more. I pointed to her mouth and she gave a BBBJ.

    $50 for the HH fee and gave $50 for the extras. Probably would not go back.

    Are there any massage parlors in North county with Latinas?
    If you got BBBJ for $50 tip you can't beat that.

  9. #4154

    Phoenix Room-London

    So I went to this place a few months back in London called the Phoenix Club. You call them to join the party and they text you an address to meet them out. You pay the house fee, go shower, and put on a robe. After this they walk you to a room with 3 big beds, a sex swing, and 6 hot women. There are other guys in there playing with the women but you basically get to fuck there brains out for 2 hours. I released 4 times in this place. It was a wild experience that I hope to have again sometime. Is there any place like this in San Diego or anywhere else in the states?

  10. #4153

    Downtown AMPs?

    I'm going to be in San Diego for the week and I'm staying at a hotel on Broadway at the north end of the gas lamp area. Any good AMPs close by? Walking distance would be preferable. Thanks!

  11. #4152

    Angel Massage (Escondido)

    This place took over where Massage One used to be in the strip mall where the theater is.

    Very clean and nice looking place. Very relaxing with a nice fish tank upon entry.

    Very small rooms. YMMV, but this was a legit massage place. I didn't even get a flip. The massage was pretty good though.

  12. #4151
    Touch of Health.

    Went to Touch of Health in Escondido after work one day. I'm new to the Escondido area so I'm looking for a go to spot when in need.

    The lady at the door was older and took the $50 rate for 30 mins and escorted me to my room. I was surprised and disappointed whens he was the one who returned. She's probably in her mid 40's and not the best looking girl. I was hoping she was just the mamasan and would have a pretty younger girl for me.

    She didn't even change into lingerie or anything, she had on a dress, and not even a sexy dress that exposed anything but a full on dress and would not take it off. When it came time to the flip she motioned for HJ and I smiled because I was in the mood, that's why I came right? Then she smiled and pointed south gesturing FS, but she did absolutely nothing for me so I declined. She started the HJ and asked if I wanted more. I pointed to her mouth and she gave a BBBJ.

    $50 for the HH fee and gave $50 for the extras. Probably would not go back.

    Are there any massage parlors in North county with Latinas?

  13. #4150

    Tipping Protocal For An Independent Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    There is an independent in the Hillcrest area (yeah yeah keep reading. I can hear what you are thinking) who advertises as "Therapy By Thai"- she's a pretty cool lady- seen her a dozen times I would guess- good legit massage with teasing then basic hand finish with prostate (if you want) massage on the flip. Reasonable rates- have not seen her in a little while- here is her most current ad- I would totally recommend. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...mantha/7489117.

    5.
    I was thinking of giving an independent masseuse such as this lady a try. I know the protocol for tipping in an AMP storefront setting but have no idea about what woudd be appropriate in an independent masseuse setting. Thanks in advance for some insight into this issue.

  14. #4149

    Positive Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBater  [View Original Post]
    This SlBch place is an enigma to me. i'm wondering if anyone else has tried this place out? Given my first visit, someone has.
    I haven't tried it because all I've found about it makes it sound like massage only. I'd say your first visit was very lucky, so I'm glad you had that experience. I'd try Jenny again to see if she's still a willing provider.

    Good luck!

  15. #4148

    Positive Energy

    This SlBch place is an enigma to me. My first visit was a few months back as a walk-in on a blustery, rainy early afternoon. Its location is in the back corner of a quad of offices (the others being open dental offices) making the approach conspicuous. The place was busy. Two gentlemen with appointments came in as I was waiting and a third entered as I was ushered back to a room inside a 10-minute wait. The reception and rooms are very nicely appointed. The rooms have stone tile, which makes them a bit cool, but the locker for clothing is a nice touch. Jenny entered after I had settled in. Jenny is about as slight as a Chinese woman can be in every dimension. I'm guessing she's in her early 30's. All this belays her wonderful massage skills. She did not mind my caressing her legs, even gigging sometimes. I wasn't going any further with this as her snug Levis are their own barrier. She, however, kept things interesting with deft and subtle teasing. She built the tension nicely to the flip and kept it going until taking matters in her own hands, concluding in grand fashion. She then offers hot towels and ends with foot and head massage. Probably one of the top massages ever. She was most grateful for the. 4 tip.

    It was mentioned to me on the way out to call for an appointment for my next visit and that is what I did this past Friday. Friday's are interesting in that dental offices are closed (the ones here, at least), but PE was almost equally dead. The parking lot is nearly vacant. This day I'm greeted by Lisa, an outstandingly ordinary Chinese gal in her 30's in the what appears to be the office uniform: jeans with unflatteringly T-shirt, no makeup. We settle that I want a hard massage for my cyclist legs and she takes over in every sense of the word.

    While her massage technique was top-notch, there was at no time did I have the sense this was going to be anything other than a strictly legit massage. Period. If my hand moved off the table, she was right there to move it back. If the top cover moved over while she was doing my legs, she was quick to tuck it back in place. Nothing suggestive in anything she did, ever. This was the consummate professional massage and utterly lacked any warmth. But it was a good, hard massage. It has been a long time since I have experienced such strict enforcement on a message. It's not the experience I seek.

    On the way out, Lisa stationed herself at the reception desk and I had to be prompted by the receptionist for a tip. I reluctantly handed over a 20. House is. 60/ hr.

    I was struck by how different my 2 visits were. Was I lucky the first time? Maybe I need to avoid Fridays? At the very least I call and inquire about providers. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this place out? Given my first visit, someone has.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape