Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2951
-
05-06-16 06:45 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw Kayla a couple of times a few years back, and I agree with you, she is a great looking girl with the most amazing green eyes. Her service was decent. Its too bad what has happened to her. I wouldn't see her now if she was paying me.
Originally Posted by Jneumonic
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 23:49 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 107She's ok
I saw her before. She's real chill. Agree on body: it's tight, no fat, lithe, small breasts. For me, she's not a looker though.
I didn't know she kissed, she didn't offer with me. Everything covered with me as well. She smokes. Offers greek for extra.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 22:29 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 1231Omg
That is pretty much mind blowing that she is so out of that she doesn't even realize those marks stand out like they do.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 21:36 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 1659We all are seeing this. It's here to stay, I think
I am not sure if it's the H epidemic or what, but I am sending a warning out that the hobby has taken a scary turn.
I made a date with a Boston girl who was visiting. She picked a very usual spot (that I am not a fan of), that may just happen to be near a Steakhouse on Rt 5.
As I was pulling in, I noticed a hell of a lot of bad shit going on in the parking area. I parked at the bar and decided to observe. What I saw really may be a game-changer for me.
Mind you, this was daylight and in the afternoon. First off, I never expect to see the working girls out and about with such reckless abandon. I saw at least 4 girls who are currently advertising on BP walking from room to room.
I also saw one fellow mongerer park, get on his cellphone and walk to a room. No sooner was he in the room when a black, hoodied, sunglassed guy came from another room and kicked at the door repeatedly. What could easily have been one of us (or me) foolishly came out.
And then words were exhanged (thankfully not gunfire or a knife fight) and the client left (I bet without his donation). I got a drink at the shitty watering hole and went out to pretend to smoke and saw a similar recurrence. This time, the door did not open so quickly. LE showed up and there was a big hullaballoo in the parking lot and LE checked a number of rooms.
One girl came out of a room with LE bloodied on her face holding a towel (doubt it was from LEO, BTW).
What the fuck is going on? I think that the newest game in town is having the girls bait clients and then robbing the client. This one hoodied fuck was easily working 4 girls.
Notel rooms have no back door or escape route. If the girls are in on the scam (willingly or not), there is not much of an out for a hobbiest. Shoot the perp and your life is over, stay put and you're getting busted.
It may be time to retire from the notel scene for me. I blew off my reunion and offered my girl a safe ride out if she walked to the watering hole.
Fucking Springfield! Is this shit happening in Hartford too? My guess is that it is!
-
05-05-16 19:11 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 47Sure do. Acne is one thing. I think she's gorgeous otherwise.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 18:29 #1521Regular Member

Posts: 6Yeah, sad. She looks like a pin cushion.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 15:54 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 483Just a question
Does anyone else cringe at the site of skin like this? http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...image=34462865.
-
05-04-16 19:11 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 628I have a feeling you're talking about two different girls.
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 12:57 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 81Brianna
Wow, I am glad that I did not meet with her couple weeks ago, I could be the victim of her, she posted as Caitlin online, someone on this forum recommended her few weeks ago, too many bad girls out there, be careful guys, Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BillyDee
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 23:35 #1517Regular Member

Posts: 1I have been the victim of Brianna (in a dream), who was at a notel on Riverdale. So buyer beware. Some.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
Guy pretending to be LE busted in 5 minutes into the session. Kind of new to the game so will look for reviews.
Before jumping in the future.
-
05-03-16 14:34 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 121I signed up for the DNA kit.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 22:02 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 78What did she go to jail for and how long? I'm sure us taxpayers will be paying for that kid for a long time. She'll be back on the street soon after delivery I bet.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 13:50 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 1659I know, this is evil.
I wonder if Suboxone baby formula is on that list.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 13:49 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 1659Easy fix for that
Drive down just about any street in Holyoke!
Originally Posted by RightOnTimeNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 11:19 #1512Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for.
Hi guys, I'm looking for a qv incall in Holyoke, anyone have any leads? Just looking for a quickie type situation.

















