Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 28609
-
04-10-16 20:51 #18799

Posts: 352Vikki Valentine
Lots of pics and rates reflect back in January. Scroll down to number 8 for an estimate. http://www.escortprofile.xxx/757-404-6985.
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 18:30 #18798Senior Member

Posts: 271Donation rates please, and to be clear is is this chick right?
Originally Posted by JoePumper
[View Original Post]
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...00-me/19735249
-
04-10-16 17:15 #18797Regular Member

Posts: 19Keri
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-now/19715020
Don't do it. Saw her a while back and she is not nearly as attractive as the pics suggest. She is sickly skinny, has a nasty puss, everything covered. Drugs have reaaaaaly taken a toll on her.
I guarantee you will be disappointed.
Just hoping to save somebody some time and money. Trust me on this one.
-
04-10-16 14:21 #18796Senior Member

Posts: 196You may be right, I found some of her porn online, and it looks like she is a great time. Just handlers hanging around shows a lack of experience in this business, they should be invisible even if you have them. They could just be her friends who knows, but I may give it another shot when she is back in the area. I read the two reviews, and they are from respectable reviewers. Will keep monitoring and see, all her ads are gone so I guess she left.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 12:44 #18795

Posts: 352Lola Update
[ / URL]. [ / URL].
Originally Posted by BilboBeggin
[View Original Post]
She Is LEO! One of my frequent ladies told me to steer clear of her. She's from pasco county but is hitting Hillsborough County now. My friend actually got pulled into a sting with this one. She was able to get out of the charges do to technicalities but was arrested with others. Be safe, stay away from this one! QUOTE].
Naturally I can't be certain who posted these reviews, a cop or monger, but she is reviewed. SO maybe she is a provider that got busted and decided to cooperate with LEO or those were her handlers. Anyway, for those with VIP and have a taste for brown sugar, have a look. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=296738.
-
04-10-16 12:28 #18794Senior Member

Posts: 214BP body rub
No upsell, wouldn't take her dress off, no touching, when asked about the finish I made the FS motion and got a no go.
Originally Posted by SuprGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 12:21 #18793Senior Member

Posts: 597Skittlez
Already made my reservation for this afternoon.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 11:50 #18792Senior Member

Posts: 653I believe I read the same, bad review from what I recall the monger said these pics weren't her or they were 50-70 lbs ago!
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 11:46 #18791Senior Member

Posts: 1765Skittlez
Spot On! Skittlez rocks! Definetly a repeater. She is the real deal in all respects. No drama, all fun.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 11:01 #18790Senior Member

Posts: 369Skittlez in Seffner
Thank Youz to all the previous posters on this refreshing lady. Took a dream trip to Seffner and was rewarded by a lady with her head on totally straight who knows how to please. Never got past the BBBJWS part this trip. Her donations are great, her notel is not so great but she is moving to her place possibly as early as this week. I intend to return for the full Monty so to speak. Think she needs a little help with some visits today to help her with her moving expenses. I know, you hear every excuse in the world but this lady is real guys. Go have some fun!
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...night/19754173
-
04-10-16 10:40 #18789Senior Member

Posts: 2419Spphie anyone?
I would be interested to find out if she is good to visit and what her donation may be. Thanks. Bill Ho.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...r-r-d/19748483
-
04-10-16 10:36 #18788Senior Member

Posts: 2419China anyone?
Has anybody experienced China? Bill Ho.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...u-are/19730173
-
04-10-16 10:22 #18787Senior Member

Posts: 219Carah
I saw her when she was here in September. She is a true BBW and GFE. She is beautiful and big. She will take care of you GFE all the way. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Majstevenfusmc
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 08:39 #18786Senior Member

Posts: 1765I admit that I was a little surprised when I saw her that she looked a little run down and she has breakouts on her face. She does look like she's been ridden hard a lot but I wouldn't say she's a hag. Has she looked better all dolled up? Yes. Does she look bad now? No.
Originally Posted by JoePumper
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 08:23 #18785

Posts: 352Maddy
She advertises outcall only in Largo area but enticed her over the Gandy bridge with the promise of a filet mignon bbq. We got to know each other for about 20 minutes over an outdoor dinner. I booked her for an hour but altogether she was there about an hour and fifteen fo $. 8. If your in Largo, I'm sure she'll probably go between. 2 and. 4 lower for the hour. She pulled up driving her pickup then her brother took off. She's 67 inches, 117 lbs, A cups, cute 19 year old. The pics are real. We ate and went back to the apartment. Sat on the couch drinking white wine with strawberries and chocolate dip getting to know what really turns her on. With the feeling out stage over, we went to the bedroom. Everything discussed on the St. Pete board about Maddy was the same. BBBJDT, skull fuvking, hair pulling dirty talk. She had her first O during DATY / DATO and man is she responsive. Like a slinky sex kitten. Very vocal. On with the cover and various positions and three more O's over the next half hour. As reported on the St. Pete board, she has scoliosis or something and her back started to hurt. Her brother started to call about that time and I was getting winded so I called it quits without popping my top. No big deal because she was super fun; for me anyway. Stay safe and happy humping fellas. http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ow-tn/19729509.
















