Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2951
-
05-02-16 09:04 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 399Preg
Juliana (elle) is due 6-10 or 7-10 I forgot which month I saw in her baby shower registry. In jail?? No clue.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 20:17 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 239Smear ads?
Not sure what to make of these ads. I've come across them a few times. Melissa has multiple reviews on this board and has never (that I know of) been accused of robbing. Maybe things have taken a negative turn?
As for Kelly, I've never seen her, but our esteemed colleague Garthy wrote her up on TER after seeing her, so. That's a pretty solid reference in my book.
The others named in the ad (Nikki, Brianna) I know nothing about, unless they're referring to Nikki from Hartford (tiny black spinner) who I've seen twice with no problem.
Anybody know what's going on? Is this some disgruntled pimp, or a girl in competition who's waging a smear campaign, or are these really bad girls who've turned, uh. Worse?
Stay safe guys (as if you need me to tell you).
JS2.
-
05-01-16 19:59 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 628Elle and some other stuff
Very very interesting. I wonder if it's really her (post-jail, post birth) or the scammers?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
And in some other news- a number of these ads about some scammers are currently on back page:
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...thing/34324112
-
05-01-16 19:17 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 1659Just FYI
Elle is posting again, huh?
Beware.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-3620/31838435
-
05-01-16 17:22 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 1659Ok, I know who you mean.
I know these two. "Samantha" and "Vanessa. " Sweet, no doubt. "Hot," not really. I never could figure out what their deal is. I have seen "Vanessa" when she was thin, athletic and legitimately hot.
Originally Posted by FredFife
[View Original Post]
Now the two of them are both sort of portly, but cute, I suppose.
They never did threesomes (as I recall, but that is from quite a while back-- 2 years? And, I think I recall banging V while S was vomiting in the bathroom once.
I bet they are safe enough if the price is right. I wouldn't go too high for either of them (or both of them) now.
-
05-01-16 12:48 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 1659Is that the Moody Blues I hear?
You can't save her, dude. She has to do that herself.
Originally Posted by FredFife
[View Original Post]
If you enjoy her pay-for-play, keep it there. H is her man.
-
04-30-16 20:38 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 224Ally / Amy / Alexis
If anyone has any intel on Ally, please send me a PM. Jen is saying one thing about her whereabouts and needs, but I'm not very trusting of Jen. Would like to be able to help Ally, if she needs the help.
Thanks!
-
04-30-16 17:20 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 81Caitlin
No, she is not a transgender. She is a young girl like 22 years old. Her ad is down now.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 17:00 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 1659The transexual?
The one with man-parts?
Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 13:26 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 224This ad is active as of right now: http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-0541/31834582.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 12:51 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 81Caitlin as Brianna
Anyone meet with her recently? She asked for 200 hour outcall only, her last four digit is 9186, I am interesting meet with her, any suggestion?
-
04-30-16 08:40 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 377Please do. While you're at it, post contact information and a description of the girl, since the ad is already down.
Originally Posted by FredFife
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 15:43 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 224Samantha
If you want to have a memorable experience with a hot, young and sexy girl, now is your chance!
I'll try to post more details about my dream later tonight.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...booty/34366215
-
04-27-16 11:27 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 343Ms. Ebony
If you like sexy ebony women. She has a fantastic body, pretty face. Awesome attitude. She is the full GFE. Loves to kiss covered everything. Daty is fantastic great smelling, tasting and O response. Not a clock watcher at all. One pf the best providers in the area. Not sure why she doesn't already have reviews but here is one. Treat her nice she's a gem.
-
04-24-16 08:12 #1497Regular Member

Posts: 11Missy
I dreamed I saw missy in Holyoke for an 80 dollar qv. She had a lady friend in the bathroom. She gave me a quick CBJ and then rode me for the rest of the time. She had nice thick tits, a fat ass, a pretty face, and a weird belly thing. I couldn't tell if it was a csection or just lost some weight. Very nice, didn't seem doped up, hotel was clean and looked lived it.

















