Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2951
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1511

    Preg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very very interesting. I wonder if it's really her (post-jail, post birth) or the scammers?

    And in some other news- a number of these ads about some scammers are currently on back page:

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...thing/34324112
    Juliana (elle) is due 6-10 or 7-10 I forgot which month I saw in her baby shower registry. In jail?? No clue.

  2. #1510

    Smear ads?

    Not sure what to make of these ads. I've come across them a few times. Melissa has multiple reviews on this board and has never (that I know of) been accused of robbing. Maybe things have taken a negative turn?

    As for Kelly, I've never seen her, but our esteemed colleague Garthy wrote her up on TER after seeing her, so. That's a pretty solid reference in my book.

    The others named in the ad (Nikki, Brianna) I know nothing about, unless they're referring to Nikki from Hartford (tiny black spinner) who I've seen twice with no problem.

    Anybody know what's going on? Is this some disgruntled pimp, or a girl in competition who's waging a smear campaign, or are these really bad girls who've turned, uh. Worse?

    Stay safe guys (as if you need me to tell you).

    JS2.

  3. #1509

    Elle and some other stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Elle is posting again, huh?

    Beware.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-3620/31838435
    Very very interesting. I wonder if it's really her (post-jail, post birth) or the scammers?

    And in some other news- a number of these ads about some scammers are currently on back page:

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...thing/34324112

  4. #1508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Just FYI

    Elle is posting again, huh?

    Beware.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-3620/31838435

  5. #1507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Ok, I know who you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredFife  [View Original Post]
    If you want to have a memorable experience with a hot, young and sexy girl, now is your chance!

    I'll try to post more details about my dream later tonight.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...booty/34366215
    I know these two. "Samantha" and "Vanessa. " Sweet, no doubt. "Hot," not really. I never could figure out what their deal is. I have seen "Vanessa" when she was thin, athletic and legitimately hot.

    Now the two of them are both sort of portly, but cute, I suppose.

    They never did threesomes (as I recall, but that is from quite a while back-- 2 years? And, I think I recall banging V while S was vomiting in the bathroom once.

    I bet they are safe enough if the price is right. I wouldn't go too high for either of them (or both of them) now.

  6. #1506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Is that the Moody Blues I hear?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredFife  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any intel on Ally, please send me a PM. Jen is saying one thing about her whereabouts and needs, but I'm not very trusting of Jen. Would like to be able to help Ally, if she needs the help.

    Thanks!
    You can't save her, dude. She has to do that herself.

    If you enjoy her pay-for-play, keep it there. H is her man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails white-knight-edited.jpg‎  

  7. #1505

    Ally / Amy / Alexis

    If anyone has any intel on Ally, please send me a PM. Jen is saying one thing about her whereabouts and needs, but I'm not very trusting of Jen. Would like to be able to help Ally, if she needs the help.

    Thanks!

  8. #1504

    Caitlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    The one with man-parts?
    No, she is not a transgender. She is a young girl like 22 years old. Her ad is down now.

  9. #1503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    The transexual?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her recently? She asked for 200 hour outcall only, her last four digit is 9186, I am interesting meet with her, any suggestion?
    The one with man-parts?

  10. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    Please do. While you're at it, post contact information and a description of the girl, since the ad is already down.
    This ad is active as of right now: http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-0541/31834582.

  11. #1501

    Caitlin as Brianna

    Anyone meet with her recently? She asked for 200 hour outcall only, her last four digit is 9186, I am interesting meet with her, any suggestion?

  12. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFife  [View Original Post]
    If you want to have a memorable experience with a hot, young and sexy girl, now is your chance!

    I'll try to post more details about my dream later tonight.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...booty/34366215
    Please do. While you're at it, post contact information and a description of the girl, since the ad is already down.

  13. #1499

    Samantha

    If you want to have a memorable experience with a hot, young and sexy girl, now is your chance!

    I'll try to post more details about my dream later tonight.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...booty/34366215

  14. #1498

    Ms. Ebony

    If you like sexy ebony women. She has a fantastic body, pretty face. Awesome attitude. She is the full GFE. Loves to kiss covered everything. Daty is fantastic great smelling, tasting and O response. Not a clock watcher at all. One pf the best providers in the area. Not sure why she doesn't already have reviews but here is one. Treat her nice she's a gem.

  15. #1497

    Missy

    I dreamed I saw missy in Holyoke for an 80 dollar qv. She had a lady friend in the bathroom. She gave me a quick CBJ and then rode me for the rest of the time. She had nice thick tits, a fat ass, a pretty face, and a weird belly thing. I couldn't tell if it was a csection or just lost some weight. Very nice, didn't seem doped up, hotel was clean and looked lived it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape