Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,341 to 17,355 of 30759
-
05-01-16 17:38 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 2364Pattaya vs Getting a Massage From Her Back Ar Her Place
Yes, it's the one on Queen St. Like I shared I went there about a year and a half ago (about the same time I saw her at CC). I am not sure "if she is putting out too". She tried to hustle me drinks but I didn't buy any from her. I would rather get a massage from her at CC rather than buy her drinks. I don't frequent Pattaya much. However if I ever want Drinks and Thai food with pretty thai girls I do go there. There food is excellent.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 17:32 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 895Pattaya
Is that a Thai hostess bar?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Wow if that's the case wonder if she is putting out too? Do the girls at that Thai hostess bar put out like K girls.
-
05-01-16 17:22 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 2364First Visit
Same here. It happened on first visit about a year and half ago. She was also moonlighting as a hostess at Pattaya. She was surprised to see me at the bar, and tried to sell me drinks there too. However I didn't buy any from her, but told her I would go see her in CC again.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 16:49 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 622It is her.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 16:37 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 1604Nice find. It is definitely Junko. If you click on contact, it is Junko's number. I must admit. She looks fantastic.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 16:29 #13414Senior Member

Posts: 895Who is this?
I thought was Junko at first but too tall.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html
Awabi.
-
05-01-16 15:42 #13413Senior Member

Posts: 895Helen anyone have info?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5564482382.html
Is she indue, extras?
Awabi.
-
05-01-16 15:06 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 1532Much mahalo
She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 14:33 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 895I got HJ from her before
She gave me a HJ on my first visit with her, granted it was awhile ago and she was a little scared it seemed but once she was convinced I wasn't LE she stroked the hammah, she went by the name of Kai back then, I remember because her hands were some of the smallest I've seen and only couldn't touch her fingers together when she wrapped around my schlong, I said I bet your pussy tight and she just smiled and didn't admit or deny.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 13:59 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 203Other than mango, are there any places that you would reccomend 4-hand?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
I've never done it myself but the msog for 200 seems worth it.
Good policy on the video, never thought to do that, but I guess for you the idea of a movie staring yourself make sense. I'm too camera shy and not that narcisstic. But maybe one day I could get the guts to do that.
Anyone else do the 4-hand thing or the video?
-
05-01-16 08:49 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 4780She looks pretty hot and sexy. Thanks for the heads-up about the massage. I'm interested in the sex with her. Three times in two weeks? She must be very good. Mahalo for TOFFT and the informative review, Makana.
Originally Posted by Makana9
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-22/2649075
-
05-01-16 03:19 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 23644-Hand is MSOG
I have posted many reports on this topic RE: 4-Hand is MSOG. The price total for 4-Hand Massage MSOG is total 200, however depends on several factors. If the girls are cute, young, hot, and if there is roam, then the price could range from $200 to 240. There were a couple times I was allowed to video tape using my phone the two young cute LMT girls jerking me off, taking turns. I would never allow them to use their phone to record video, but because it was my phone it was cool.
Originally Posted by Asian975
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 03:13 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 2364Q: Is Kai now going by the name Thai?
Did she change her name to "Thai"? She used to go by Kai. She plays, but from what she shared she doesn't play with everyone, she selective who she plays with. I've seen her a few times at various locations in CC. Massage skills were average, I left happy in the end as always. About a year and half ago she also worked by moonlight at Pattaya selling drinks. She was trying to get me to buy her drinks, but I didn't because I already seen her at CC.
Originally Posted by PMool44
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 01:49 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 431000% legit? Funny I got play from her sometime last year and I recall someone else stating that too. Maybe she changed her ways? Service was meh, so I never went back.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 16:53 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 324Thai at 39th
1000% legit.
Originally Posted by PMool44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





