Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29054

    Angela From W / W

    Angela is a WSW, mid 30's, short, petite (getting quite thin), above shoulder length dirty blond hair, small A cups, submissive, and originally from NJ. Opted for mic work for standard tuition. Angela seems like a genuinely nice chick, was pleasant to talk to, and brutally honest about her habit and family predicament. I liked her personality right away. Opted for mic work and she did a grade B job. She takes direction well and is eager to please. She has no digits but can be found around Gilmore usually 6-8 AM, around lunch time, and right after work hours.

    Although she was a little too thin then I like, her great attitude and personality made up for it. Would recommend. Treat her right guys if you pick her up.

    Stay safe.

    Angler.

  2. #29053

    Star (r) From W / W

    Picked up WSW named Star, young in her low. Mid 20's, attractive for WSWm short, petite, dirty blonde hair, and A cups. She was lucid but a little bossy with a hint of attitude and didn't want to talk too much on the way to the spot. Opted for mic work and it was mediocre. The kind where a chick thinks that giving head is just about her mouth going up and down like an engine piston with a little spit involved. I finally came after much fantasizing and trying to keep her little bit of attitude out of my mind. She has no digits and even if she had them, I doubt I would store it.

    It's possible I caught her on an off day but based on my experience, I would not repeat.

    Stay safe.

    Angler.

  3. #29052

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Any chance that was the famed waif Angela from PP / C?
    Possibly. She had blondish hair and had a lot of freckles / moles on her body.

  4. #29051

    Jessica

    Love the baltimore forum you guys post so much Intel was in the Baltimore area last week decided to take the stroll and had a dream of Jessica tall thin brunette very pretty said she was just up from Salisbury went to her spot and wow the best I have had for a time will repeat she around 5. 7 very pretty and clean the best oral skills I have had in a long time if you see her treat her good she is a nice girl easy going stay safe oh picked her up on Pontiac and 5th.

  5. #29050

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she's looking for dates? I watched her get get two dates and started on a third in an hour.

    Destiny is starting to run hard, have been seeing her walking up and down Wilkens. Get to her quick because she is starting down hill slide, same clothes for couple days. She still has a nice personality though.

    I was supprised not a lot of LE out daytime considering the latest shootings around the area. Be safe.
    Got a ride in from the county on the first date and hanging around making money, then getting a ride back out to the county.

  6. #29049

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she's looking for dates? I watched her get get two dates and started on a third in an hour.

    Destiny is starting to run hard, have been seeing her walking up and down Wilkens. Get to her quick because she is starting down hill slide, same clothes for couple days. She still has a nice personality though.

    I was supprised not a lot of LE out daytime considering the latest shootings around the area. Be safe.
    Is she around today Bro or was this yesterday.

  7. #29048

    Kandi

    I don't know why she's looking for dates? I watched her get get two dates and started on a third in an hour.

    Destiny is starting to run hard, have been seeing her walking up and down Wilkens. Get to her quick because she is starting down hill slide, same clothes for couple days. She still has a nice personality though.

    I was supprised not a lot of LE out daytime considering the latest shootings around the area. Be safe.

  8. #29047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Amanda

    Cruised thru the w / w last night just to see what was what and I spotted a average looking blonde, about 5'3, wearing glasses with a hood pulled over her head, standing at the circle. I made a few passes and she was still standing there so I pulled her up. She appeared to look like the girl next door because of the glasses she was wearing along with her average looks. We talked for a few before I decided to test her out. She told me that it was her first time dating and that I was her "first". I could tell thru our conversation that she was not lying because she was green as a unripe banana, so I gave her a few pointers so she could be safe as possible. We got to my spot and she had an ok body, no marks and nice smooth skin. She started out with a A+ BBBJ and when I hit it mis, she really got into it; it was a fantastic turn on. It took me awhile but she didn't complain at all. As a sidebar, I asked her why she was out there and she responded honestly saying that she was from Westminster and that she was an addict. A very cool expierence and a definate repeat. Of course, she didn't have a phone, but I gave she my no. And I really hope she calls. Peace.

  9. #29046

    LOL agreed!

    Reading my mind again! I thought the same thing. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by DizkNutz  [View Original Post]
    Got-damn. Does she have the chicken pox?

  10. #29045
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #29044
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleonetti  [View Original Post]
    Is LaLa / Kayla a WSW?
    Yes. She usually be in sandtown.

  12. #29043

    Kandi

    Would like to hear from the guys that have her # . She sent a text asking me to post this info for her.

  13. #29042

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Had some business in NE Baltimore yesterday afternoon so decided to take a tour of the stroll to see who was out. Not many at all but did see a couple not interesting enough to scoop. Took one last loop and saw little Angela on the corner north of the circle near the park so I snatched her. Headed over to Pierre's but saw a SW and her date headed up the stairs so we went to a spot that Angela suggested. MUCH cleaner and the same rent. Got naked and went to work on her spinner body. Not much in the way of tits, tiny A's but sensitive nipples. Tight and cleanly shaven giner that got wet very fast. She got on top and worked me over good, taking my blast deep inside her with a guttural moan. Hopped off, got cleaned up and dropped her back off near the circle.
    Any chance that was the famed waif Angela from PP / C?

  14. #29041

    Not a lot out yesterday

    Had some business in NE Baltimore yesterday afternoon so decided to take a tour of the stroll to see who was out. Not many at all but did see a couple not interesting enough to scoop. Took one last loop and saw little Angela on the corner north of the circle near the park so I snatched her. Headed over to Pierre's but saw a SW and her date headed up the stairs so we went to a spot that Angela suggested. MUCH cleaner and the same rent. Got naked and went to work on her spinner body. Not much in the way of tits, tiny A's but sensitive nipples. Tight and cleanly shaven giner that got wet very fast. She got on top and worked me over good, taking my blast deep inside her with a guttural moan. Hopped off, got cleaned up and dropped her back off near the circle.

  15. #29040

    Conkling

    Puerto rican Natalie is home from vacation put on a few pounds the weight went all to her ass. As always GFE session. She came to the door ass naked that was a first from her. She said she was HORNY in couldn't wait to see me. The gesture made me feel good these chics know exactly what to say. If you have her number from the last time I gave it out hit her up. You won't be disappointed. You will have a great time with a 100% 22 year old puerto rican chica. Todo bien as always be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape