Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 28609
-
04-30-16 15:41 #19159Senior Member

Posts: 60Nice report. Just want to clarify if it was CBJ or bbj?
Originally Posted by Flabro
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 14:43 #19158Senior Member

Posts: 363My Dream of Candy Kane
My Fellow Hunters.
I had two dreams with this young lady with in two days. I think she was surprised when I hit her up the next day. I had a enjoyable none rush dream with this young sexy lady.
She the gal in the pics. She short with a nice body on her. Hell I mean nice ass. Just the right size for her frame. Not to big not to small. Well she easy to set up with. Super sweet gal which I'm hating to share my new gem with you rat basters LOL So once I set my Dream up. I got to her spot and my dreams she jump on me like we were a couple. In my dreams she had on some sexy panty boy does that ass look good as she walked around cheeks just falling out. So I laid back and she gave me a good CBJ. Wow she can work a dick next she put the cover on for some CG. Let say she is really tight she had to work him in. I never would have thought she would have been this tight. Once in she rode with the best of them.
I just had to hit doggy that ass looks to good. Wow once out and going back in I had to work it back in again. Oh what I like best about her is she does talk dirty while your dreaming with her. Major turn on AND she not 1 of those dead fish this gal fuck you back. She was talking dirty while hitting that sexy redd ass was all I could handle. She helped me clean up we talked and again she didn't rush me off. I had a wonderful time with her I repeated the next day to her surprise. The service was the same. Oh she has a PHAT ASS CLIT. Treat this Gem right guys.
Stay Safe & Happy Hunting.
Candy Kane.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-over/19942583
-
04-30-16 11:19 #19157Senior Member

Posts: 56She will be missed. Definitely one of my ATF's.
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 10:33 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 1904Another loss
Yes Sophia was great. Too bad we are losing another star provider. She is a bit of a germ freak, so as long as you did not want GFE she was great. Never got to try the swing though.
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 07:40 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 271Sophia
OY Mates, got to say my goodbyes to this gorgeous woman Sophia. I've been able to see her a couple times before I found this site, but like I saw her yesterday she didn't disappoint. For starters easy to contact, her ad lists two numbers I was able to hit her up on the first one (Idk on the second number). A little quite place near the south Tampa area just past Kennedy, walk in and there she is (same chick as the pics only way hotter in person) with nice makeup, a sexy little outfit one, freshly showered, and smelling great. Most girls that I've seen look like they just woke up and didn't put any time to how they look, not this one. She's about 5-something (shorter than me), nice jet black hair, nice body, and a great set of tits and ass to match. Also she's got some ink, plus the best part she's older than me (I don't know compared to the rest of you guys) but Sophia really looks younger than her age would suggest.
Her place is very well kept, no trash around or stuff, no signs of candy use of any kind she really takes care of herself. So donation was taken cared of (hh) we got comfortable and she started with a HJ. I was able to play with the kitty, did allow a finger, then rubber came on. I'll admit not a big fan when it comes to CBJ, but she's pretty good at it so she's one of the few exceptions. She rode me front and reverse (fucking awesome views) , did doggy and mish until finally I got to bust a nut on her tits. We clean up, chit-chat and I'm off my way. Overall great time and I would highly recommend.
Addendum: The reason I said "my goodbyes" was because as of me writing this, she is heading off to Georgia for work and family. She did tell me that she was planning on coming back to Tampa once a month for a couple of days once she gets settled in. Though she will be giving priority to her regulars, she would also be seeing new clients as well, so if you missed out then be on the look out when she finally does. With that being said I didn't list the damage because her rates could totally change the next time she's in town. Finally she has reviews on the oThER site, many seem very positive.
Stay safe out there mates.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ophia/11592602
-
04-30-16 04:54 #19154Senior Member

Posts: 761Fyi
Reliable inside intel. Few out there looking to reduce some time. Especially one we all know. Even if their reg. Go with caution. Especially if they been gone for awhile and returning.
-
04-30-16 00:21 #19153Senior Member

Posts: 502Been texting back and forth
Been texting with her and the other girl "peaches" for a few days. In some pics she looks great but on some others those boobs look saggy as hell.
Originally Posted by JoePumper
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 23:58 #19152Senior Member

Posts: 5948I disagree on the "service" aspect, although perhaps applicable to attitude. Looks, yea for sure. I was fortunate enough to see hot ellie when she was in dade city early on. To this day I will never forget the first time she opened the door. Took my breath away and every time since then.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
I had never in my life had my hands on anything that hot before and yes her service went along with it. She was $300 and a 160 mile round trip for me. And at the time I could swing it. Now its $60-$100 I am left to deal with.
I saw her a few times when she was shooting porn later that evening. Funny thing was she tended to be nervous beforehand. We would throw down a few beers and she would get relaxed, a little wild and warm up before the shoot. Those were the best sessions as close to PSE as you could get. .
-
04-29-16 22:03 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 197Speaking of pounding
Has anyone seen Vanessa, has there been a consensus on if she is the real deal? I remember a review from a long time ago, but am unable to find it.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vanessa-in-town-2-girls-8ospecials-real-pics-call-now/14699940
-
04-29-16 22:01 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 197There isn't a bar, every guy has his preference and vice for what he likes. To each his own, go for what you like and pound it hard when you get it!
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 21:39 #19149Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tampa Bar
I have not seen Skittles yet, but will soon. The one you forgot is Tall Victoria.
As for SlimHunter's remarks. If you want the very best in service and in looks, you can't expect that for $100.
Pay 300 or 500, and you get what you are talking about.
Unfortunately, that is not in my Budget.
Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 18:07 #19148Senior Member

Posts: 238Glasses
In my dreams I never wear my glasses, so they are all 10's in looks! All of my other senses are what is important to me, and the three I am mentioned stimulate those senses to the fullest.
Originally Posted by SlimHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 17:57 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 502What bar??
If it's the low on looks bar maybe. None of those girls are lookers and in my opinion that has to factor in. What good is it that they are willing to try anything if you ain't dreeming with an 8+. Same goes for those that are hot but won't do nothing. Bar should be set by those who meet all criterias. Some of you forget that hard earn donations are spent and they should be spent on the elite not just on anyone. If I'm donating you can be damn sure it is to dream with someone hot and not hot to me. But hot by anyone's standards. Some of you guys seemed to have lost your self esteem.
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 17:10 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 238The bar
The bar in Tampa area is, Eclipse, Crystal and Skittles. (did I forget anyone?) They are consistently great and a good value. The other girls in the area should aspire to be like them! Provide like them and you will get consistent good reviews on here. The majority of us on here will give credit where credit is due.
Originally Posted by CexBlaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 16:46 #19145Senior Member

Posts: 288In my point of view, the issue is consistency. If she likes you, you will get a good service. Personally I received a very good service from her and I even posted the positive review a month ago. I will continue to see her because I think she is very pretty and treats me nice. There are something to be said about holding those mega twins or her shapely ass. That being said, I know there are many mongers that didn't receive good services from her. However, you can't assume that all negative reviewers in Tampa are fat, ugly, and rude though. Each monger decide she's worth it or not. At least she is not a cash and dash girl or using someone else's picture.
Originally Posted by CexBlaster
[View Original Post]















