Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19144
    Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoy her, you must be one of her only regulars. The vast majority of the members on here would never repeat and feel she is a ripoff. The amount of negative reviews is overwhelming! The premise of this board is your advise members where to spend their hard earned money. Erika / Ashton is not a good value for the money in the majority of opinions on here.
    I don't think I can speak for them, and it's not like I'm new to this. If this were Jax, she'd do awesome. Maybe it's the mongers? But I rarely see any good reviews, and from what I've enjoyed down here, they'd be very happy with upstate.

  2. #19143

    To each his own Erika / Ashton

    Glad you enjoy her, you must be one of her only regulars. The vast majority of the members on here would never repeat and feel she is a ripoff. The amount of negative reviews is overwhelming! The premise of this board is your advise members where to spend their hard earned money. Erika / Ashton is not a good value for the money in the majority of opinions on here.

  3. #19142

    Island Princess Kali

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-only/19895310

    Hadn't seen any dreams about her so thought I would post one.

    Texted her late morning to see if she would be available around lunchtime. Said she was, quoted 90 for HHR and said to call when I was ready. Ended up being a 3 call system to meet up: 1st to get to nearby major intersection in north Brandon area, 2nd to get to apartment complex, 3rd to actual apartment. Was a bit of a pain and had to backtrack to get to her. Thankfully she was ready within just a few minutes of me parking.

    Greeted me at the door in lingerie underwear and robe. Her pictures are accurate and recent, and she was clean and well groomed. She let me into a nice, spacious, though barely furnished apartment and led me into bedroom that had a nice king size bed, soft are&B music and a few candles. Sat on bed where we agreed again to donation. Went through her rules: no kissing, no greek, and everything covered, though would find out she had another. Once we were through all that got down to it.

    Took off her robe and finally got to see how thick she was, in a good way. Ass and thighs were incredible, plus nice, slightly droopy natural tits. Started off with decent slow CBJ. Not a big fan of covered but skills were good enough that I enjoyed that for about 10 minutes.

    Once that was done and we were ready for the main course, I found about her other rule. She does not ride at all. Forwards, backwards. None of it. At the end of session she explained why and it is slightly amusing story, but this was a huge bummer for me as I was hoping to see that ass during RCG. So we started off mish. Back to her thickness. Thighs and ass were so big had some trouble finding a good rhythm in that position so flipped her over. This was the highlight on the day. Watching that ass in all it's splendor bounce up and down. She knows how to shake it and is very responsive to some fairly hard spanking. Finished in standing DG at the edge of the bed. Afterwards, a few minutes of light chit chat as we both got dressed then out the door.

    All in all a good experience. The fourth rule may be a factor in whether or not I repeat but would recommend trying based on the ass alone.

    Rating.

    Setup: 7/10.

    Location: 8/10.

    Appearance: 8/10.

    Performance: 7/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59f3d074600b76da69c46d64b4c88dc3.jpg‎   379e27a7ed6c4a3cc8b0f2251cc2701b.jpg‎  

  4. #19141
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her real name? Just really curious to find her on social media. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    You're kidding right? Geeze stalk much. Do you give her all your info, friends, family associations? Ever heard of this new thing called BEING DISCREET?

  5. #19140

    Ashton / Erika and she's not Vikki

    I'm still trying to understand the issue between you guys (the mongers) and Erika.

    First, as many times as I've seen her, there no way she's Vikki. Not her, kinda know those boobs a little well, and honestly, do some homework. Compare the pics and there's much to tell even the dumbest amongst us that they are 2 different people. I've never had the chance to get screwed over by Vikki, but I'm sure if I went there and didn't act like a complete ass, I'd have some good to write about her as well.

    For the times I've seen Erika, honestly it's been awesome. Yeah, there are certain things unique to the girls here. It's always a donation. They don't all do the same things for the same incentive. We can go back again, or not.

    But honestly, from what I've seen from Erika, she's not on something, she's always been kind, maybe a little guarded at first. But I've treated her nice and I totally enjoy it, and I love to go back often.

    Yeah, she's hot. I'm never rushed. If you can't handle that ride for the time you think you can, then plan on what you think you will. She likes it if it goes more than a few minutes.

    But honestly I'm not seeing the horrible provider that's reflected in the reviews, and won't be happy if she leaves because some folks can't handle it.

  6. #19139

    Dasni b

    Well made an appointment to relieve some stress. This is my first post ever. Well called to set up appointment. She said she would text address. Well I had to text her 10 min later to ask for address. Finally got address. Told her I was 10 min away she asked for 20. Ok no problem. Stop at store for party favors. Text her 30 min later she asked for 10 more min. Ok no problem. Went back to store got a drink she text me saying she just left her place. By this time its been over an hr from initial contact. So I call her ask what's the hold up. Long story short. Big waste of time.

  7. #19138

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she had 20 or so cigarette burns on her, and looked a little rough. Immediately after the visit she met a guy in the parking lot in his car. Her pimp I would guess. Please pm me how to find this info, thanks.
    You now have what I have. This is crazy, think she was like 35.

  8. #19137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Aughhhhhh! My eyes eyes! I'm going blind!
    I think that I have seen that face on an oatmeal box or a dollar bill.

  9. #19136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1718

    Got to admit

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about her? Damage? DATY? ISLANDS?
    Ok that was really funny!

  10. #19135

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but it happened last Sunday found it on-line.
    Last time I saw her she had 20 or so cigarette burns on her, and looked a little rough. Immediately after the visit she met a guy in the parking lot in his car. Her pimp I would guess. Please pm me how to find this info, thanks.

  11. #19134

    That is the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if it was this girl. Have not been able to getreach her for a few weeks now.
    Not sure what happened but it happened last Sunday found it on-line.

  12. #19133

    This Christy passed away?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    She's offering good rates. 5 for QV and. 8 for hhr. But her location wasn't convenient for me so I didn't TOFTT. She's by 275 and fowler.
    Just wondering if it was this girl. Have not been able to getreach her for a few weeks now.

  13. #19132

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by XtravelerG  [View Original Post]
    A beautiful woman departed this vale of tears last weekend. A generous soul and a kind heart. May she find peace which was denied her here. G'night Christy.
    Is this the Christy recently mentioned here as a decent provider? What happened? Pm if needed.

  14. #19131

    In Memoriam to a Beautiful Person

    A beautiful woman departed this vale of tears last weekend. A generous soul and a kind heart. May she find peace which was denied her here. G'night Christy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_04-28-11.11.15 Christy.jpg‎  

  15. 04-28-16 22:30


  16. #19130

    Eclipse

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Man this girl has always been on point IMO and what I really like is that she does not have a case of GPS which makes it easy on the pocket when you see her.
    I have a detailed report on the other review site and I have put one up here. She is remarkable and one of my regulars now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape