Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 18329
-
05-01-16 11:11 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 254Pricing?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ReiHaragoma
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 21:57 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 139Harmony- sugar sugar
Sup Gents, So I took a break for last month or so as the SO decided she wanted to step up our sex life! It's been fun but alas it wasn't meant to last and I found myself debating how and with who to step back into game with. Today I wanted a sure thing, I wanted something tight, clean and Asian. Sadly pickings are slim these days and I had never been to Harmony or FE. I found myself reading the forums for intel and my gut told me to try FE but for some reason I choose harmony. Now In the past when I go to a new establishment for the first time I find I get a bit of a run around, lots of questions and then I get the unpopular frumpy girl they feel is expendable should I end up being LEO. Downside of being 30 yrs old, 6'2" 220 and a gym rat 5 days a week I guess, I have that LEO look. Anyway that was not the case here. I walked in led right to a room, mama all smiles and in comes Sugar. I believe I saw a previous post on her and it was nothing special if I recall but if I had to guess it must be a YRMV type deal. First off the girl has a banging body! Super tight dress huge rack perfectly tanned. I was happy. Face maybe high 6 low 7 but god the body, 10's across the board imo. Off to the shower which was nothing great but it served it's purpose. I have this thing where if I tell my dick to get hard it does if I tell it to play dead it does LOL. Sugar seemed surprised I wasn't at full attention during TS but was quite flirty. I find if I restrain myself during the TS they try harder to turn you on in hopes of a quick visit. Then just like that another girl walked in during my TS and made some flirty comments in their language They both laughed and then Sugar asked "hey you want 2 fer" implying I could have them both then the other girl said no I have a customer and left. Shower done then in the sauna for 5 min. Sugar retrieved me then led me back to our room. She began to dry me off more thoroughly then while she was on her knees doing my legs I poked her in the forehead with junior when she looked up, oops. We both laughed then she stands up and says " you want massage first or after?" My first thought was if I say after will there be a massage? But I decided it didn't matter I could make the main even go for the remaining 45 min if I wanted so I said after. Big smile then she left for supplies. Easily closest to GFE at a AMP for me ever!! Prob best AMP experience ever!! She promptly returned and dropped the dress. PERFECTION. She then pressed her self against me with JR falling into her ass crack, and gave me sort of a standing / leaning lap dance in the nude!! Light kissing lots of exploring, and digital penetration. Then I asked her to lay down on table, she prob thought I was going for DATY but I never do that. I can't stop thinking about how many pencils were shoved in that box over the course of the day and once I do no way my mouth is going down there. Either way she was shaved bare and just lying there so I took her hand and directed her to masturbate for me which she did. Quite the show 2 fingers in 2 knuckles deep all while she sucked on my balls. It seemed we both decided at the same time that it was time for the main event so Cover went on followed by some light BJ then on to K9 and an amazing backside view, deployed a reach around and felt how wet she was. Had to resist the urge to put my fingers in her mouth and make her taste it after but I did. Flipped her over to spread eagle missionary for another amazing view and proceeded to bend, pull and twisted her in every way I could think of. From one seamless transition to the next. Next thing I know her legs are wrapped around me her little ass is in my hands while I pound away and she is holding herself up with just her hands on the table. I managed a peak at the clock and saw we were 48 min in to our session so I picked up the pace and finished the deed. Then I got maybe an 8 min massage she helped me dress and said "you come back tomorrow?" So needless to say I'm a fan of Sugar and I may be back tomorrow LOL.
-
04-29-16 21:03 #13017Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 53Harmony: Yo Yo
I had some time to kill so I made a Friday afternoon run to Harmony from Mass. Whoever owns that place has a gold mine. It was so unbelievably busy that Mamasan must be a choreography genius for keeping everything moving. It's exactly like the previous poster said when he compared it to air traffic control. I got stuck in that really tiny room right by the entrance and I could hear the doorbell loud and clear. It must have gone off a dozen times in the hour I was there. How many girls work there?
Luckily for me, I drew a smokin' hot young provider named Yo Yo. Everything seemed scripted and mechanical, but I had a great time since she was so beautiful and friendly.
FWIW, she said Wednesdays are somewhat slower.
-
04-29-16 17:35 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 36Harmony
Went by Harmony this am and got in just before Friday rush. Those ladies could do air traffic control work they're so good at shuffling clients in privacy. I drew Chrystal. Sexy spinner and fun. Regular damage great main event.
-
04-29-16 16:54 #13015Regular Member

Posts: 3Alisa in Cranston
I saw alisa bodywork in cranston on craigslist. Has anyone checked this place out? Thanks.
-
04-29-16 16:48 #13014Regular Member

Posts: 3Alisa in Cranston
I saw Alisa bodywork in Cranston on Craigslist. I was wondering if anyone has checked this place out? Thanks.
-
04-28-16 21:22 #13013Regular Member

Posts: 5Out of 3
Hi all, I will be in Providence for some time next week. I'm looking for a recommendation out of FE, Pleasant, or Harmony.
Cleanest? Or nicest in terms of Ts and Rooms?
Best looking or youngest providers?
Don't really need options just typical HE but hoping for above avg service.
I had been to Main before it closed and enjoyed it there.
Also, if you have?'s about Boston / South Sh. Area feel free to ask or PM.
Thanks! JMB.
-
04-27-16 12:33 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 189AMP Question
Hi all, I'll be in the area later today. I've never been to FE or Harmony. Any recommendations? What can I expect for damage? I've only been to the Quincy AMPs. PM me with details of menu and damage. Thanks!
SPS.
-
04-27-16 10:46 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 253Rip
I visited there last night.
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
But, before I begin the in-depth report, a few things ought to be realized:
(1) The name "North Main Street Spa" is gone; never to return. All that those of us that frequented it will have from it is memories. There will never be another like it, and it will never return.
(2) The new owner is Monica. Larry is out of the picture.
(3) The new name is Smiler's Day Spa. There is no sign as of yet, but I was informed perhaps this weekend, or early next week.
(4) It is located downstairs, on the street level, where the old NMS began, many years ago.
(5) The downstairs had been extensively renovated before the closing, and many of you were not aware of it, and / or never visited it.
It is gorgeous. Full table showers, sauna, and rooms done over in warm, real wood paneling. Some of the floors are marble; others are very nice soft tiles. The whole down stairs is immaculate, and very inviting.
For couples, there is a jacuzzi, and the room for it is what I am going to term as a romantic setting. Now, if I can find Mimi, she and I will give it a workout. But, for now, all I can do is dream!
Finally, my provider, June. She gave a very thorough table shower, and a very strong massage. She is fully licensed and has extensive training in massage therapy, as evidenced by her knowing all of the muscle groups. Easily the best massage I have had in years.
One has to realize that this new day spa offers strictly therapeutic massage sessions, and if you want a superb massage, it is worth a visit. Don't go expecting anything else.
-
04-27-16 07:50 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 346Pleasant, no more?
Work has me in immediate Vicinity to P.S. Lately. I know it is past its peak since the likes of Cici and Gina.
Originally Posted by Member#4063
[View Original Post]
Simple yes or no answer. Used to be a regular there several years ago. Tried it during "Gina's last round up there" the past year or so.
-
04-27-16 07:43 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 73Seven
I did see Seven last year at one of the Pawtucket spa's twice, I was offered bb anal which I could not resist, she also licked toes, armpits, and the deepest rim job I ever had in my life, I felt she was up in my colon somewhere, where is that girl now haha, and Magilla clean out your inbox.
-
04-26-16 18:25 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 49Far East
Met with Selma last night. After we had finished we still had 15 minutes left, and she asked me if I'd like another massage. As for the first 45 minutes: very nice ts and better than average massage. Selma has an average face (I'd guess around 40 yo) very thin w / big breasts. Could do worse.
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 20:48 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 161North main
Any word on NMS gents. Appreciate all that answered last post.
-
04-25-16 18:55 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 2121They totally did over the bathroom and the shower floor, that's it. Still lots of broken stuff hear and there. Typically I only get down there about every so. Weeks so I like to make each viset count. Monas face just turned me off so I asked for the lineup.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 18:33 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 254So are you saying you drew mona, but then asked for a line up? That must have been an awkward moment.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Can you comment on the renovations? Posters were saying they did some improvements. I've been staying away waiting for the next shoe to drop but this spa scene just doesn't want to quit.









Reply With Quote





