Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13014

    Alisa in Cranston

    I saw Alisa bodywork in Cranston on Craigslist. I was wondering if anyone has checked this place out? Thanks.

  2. #13013

    Out of 3

    Hi all, I will be in Providence for some time next week. I'm looking for a recommendation out of FE, Pleasant, or Harmony.

    Cleanest? Or nicest in terms of Ts and Rooms?

    Best looking or youngest providers?

    Don't really need options just typical HE but hoping for above avg service.

    I had been to Main before it closed and enjoyed it there.

    Also, if you have?'s about Boston / South Sh. Area feel free to ask or PM.

    Thanks! JMB.

  3. #13012

    AMP Question

    Hi all, I'll be in the area later today. I've never been to FE or Harmony. Any recommendations? What can I expect for damage? I've only been to the Quincy AMPs. PM me with details of menu and damage. Thanks!

    SPS.

  4. #13011

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Any word on NMS gents. Appreciate all that answered last post.
    I visited there last night.

    But, before I begin the in-depth report, a few things ought to be realized:

    (1) The name "North Main Street Spa" is gone; never to return. All that those of us that frequented it will have from it is memories. There will never be another like it, and it will never return.

    (2) The new owner is Monica. Larry is out of the picture.

    (3) The new name is Smiler's Day Spa. There is no sign as of yet, but I was informed perhaps this weekend, or early next week.

    (4) It is located downstairs, on the street level, where the old NMS began, many years ago.

    (5) The downstairs had been extensively renovated before the closing, and many of you were not aware of it, and / or never visited it.

    It is gorgeous. Full table showers, sauna, and rooms done over in warm, real wood paneling. Some of the floors are marble; others are very nice soft tiles. The whole down stairs is immaculate, and very inviting.

    For couples, there is a jacuzzi, and the room for it is what I am going to term as a romantic setting. Now, if I can find Mimi, she and I will give it a workout. But, for now, all I can do is dream!

    Finally, my provider, June. She gave a very thorough table shower, and a very strong massage. She is fully licensed and has extensive training in massage therapy, as evidenced by her knowing all of the muscle groups. Easily the best massage I have had in years.

    One has to realize that this new day spa offers strictly therapeutic massage sessions, and if you want a superb massage, it is worth a visit. Don't go expecting anything else.

  5. #13010

    Pleasant, no more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    I hear you guys on being shorted, never happened a long time ago at Pleasant St. , but that was as I said a different time with Gina. Do the present AMPs still have 3- minute rates as it sure seems that is the standard service now. Thanks for any input, if I get north it would be good to know how to counter their games.

    Jack.
    Work has me in immediate Vicinity to P.S. Lately. I know it is past its peak since the likes of Cici and Gina.

    Simple yes or no answer. Used to be a regular there several years ago. Tried it during "Gina's last round up there" the past year or so.

  6. #13009

    Seven

    I did see Seven last year at one of the Pawtucket spa's twice, I was offered bb anal which I could not resist, she also licked toes, armpits, and the deepest rim job I ever had in my life, I felt she was up in my colon somewhere, where is that girl now haha, and Magilla clean out your inbox.

  7. #13008

    Far East

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes.
    Met with Selma last night. After we had finished we still had 15 minutes left, and she asked me if I'd like another massage. As for the first 45 minutes: very nice ts and better than average massage. Selma has an average face (I'd guess around 40 yo) very thin w / big breasts. Could do worse.

  8. #13007

    North main

    Any word on NMS gents. Appreciate all that answered last post.

  9. #13006
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying you drew mona, but then asked for a line up? That must have been an awkward moment.

    Can you comment on the renovations? Posters were saying they did some improvements. I've been staying away waiting for the next shoe to drop but this spa scene just doesn't want to quit.
    They totally did over the bathroom and the shower floor, that's it. Still lots of broken stuff hear and there. Typically I only get down there about every so. Weeks so I like to make each viset count. Monas face just turned me off so I asked for the lineup.

  10. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Hit the east again unexpectedly, drew Mona, could not have been the one that all were talking about that went on vacation. Body was hot but face was tough. Place was slow, strange for a mid Saturday night. Got a lineup, picked Jackie not realizing she was who I thought said Janet last time I was there. Nice body and attitude did not get the slide guess she told me after because I said not lotion on the initial massage. Still a good experience. On the way to the shower saw a total Smoker that was not in the lineup.
    So are you saying you drew mona, but then asked for a line up? That must have been an awkward moment.

    Can you comment on the renovations? Posters were saying they did some improvements. I've been staying away waiting for the next shoe to drop but this spa scene just doesn't want to quit.

  11. #13004

    Fe

    Hit the east again unexpectedly, drew Mona, could not have been the one that all were talking about that went on vacation. Body was hot but face was tough. Place was slow, strange for a mid Saturday night. Got a lineup, picked Jackie not realizing she was who I thought said Janet last time I was there. Nice body and attitude did not get the slide guess she told me after because I said not lotion on the initial massage. Still a good experience. On the way to the shower saw a total Smoker that was not in the lineup.

  12. #13003

    Rehoboth

    Where is this place located at! Not sure where a bouts. Like to try it, Which tech to see.

    Can PM me or post.

    Thanks.

  13. #13002

    Got beat up the other night. -. -. -.

    -. -. -. In Rehoboth. Asked if I wanted deep. Older petite up on the table to be able to administer all she was worth. Phenomenal technique with elbows, forearms and oil. Utimately saved me a trip to the urologist. Definitely not shorted on time or area attended to. Recommended.

  14. #13001

    AMPs and time

    I hear you guys on being shorted, never happened a long time ago at Pleasant St. , but that was as I said a different time with Gina. Do the present AMPs still have 3- minute rates as it sure seems that is the standard service now. Thanks for any input, if I get north it would be good to know how to counter their games.

    Jack.

  15. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Went harmony last week drew suggar nice tall korean spoke good english nice goods. Was in and out in 30 minutes so I'm not happy about that. So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes. Also I noticed someonw say NMS was back alive any word on this? Feel free to pm me gents.
    Far east only time I leave early is when I'm done. I have learned to control the event and keep the play going. Hit harmony a while ago, I could tell she wanted me to finish but I just kept diverting to something else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape