Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 28609
-
04-28-16 14:53 #19129Banned Member

Posts: 308Ashton / Erika / lauren
Anyone know her real name? Just really curious to find her on social media. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 13:02 #19128Senior Member

Posts: 354Omg!
Aughhhhhh! My eyes eyes! I'm going blind!
Originally Posted by TomCruz079
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 09:21 #19127Senior Member

Posts: 29Next persona will be NotNina69.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 09:19 #19126Senior Member

Posts: 182I can assure you I do not have a mommy issue so I will not be taking her up on her offer although I am sure some will. LOL.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 09:16 #19125Senior Member

Posts: 622Good pick up. You got her the first time because she was not smart enough to have a handle that was just like her name.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 23:16 #19124Senior Member

Posts: 238When JFK was a monger
She may be 70 but feels 69.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 22:40 #19123Senior Member

Posts: 369Damn
Yet again a girl lies about her age!
Originally Posted by Travelrr433
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 22:31 #19122Senior Member

Posts: 238GPS strikes again
Posted here cause it's already posted over there. Save time and gas.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/16085200
She was always a phony. Never liked dealing with her to see the girls she manages.
Reasonable before, now wants 250/ hr and don't you DARE negotiate. I'll be retelling this tale to the two nice girls I can get for that. Non c'tempo per stronzi golosa.
-
04-27-16 22:00 #19121Senior Member

Posts: 671Nina again!!
Hey Nina whaaasss uuuupppp.
Originally Posted by DaleJr88
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 21:45 #19120Senior Member

Posts: 238Eyebrows
Gilford fetish I guess. I was thinking about it, but for some reason I can not get past those dark eyebrows. The rest doesn't look too bad!
Originally Posted by Juicer1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 19:05 #19119Senior Member

Posts: 162Hope Not But
Dude, I hope you are joking. Tell you what, you TOFTT and let us know.
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 19:03 #19118Senior Member

Posts: 162Disappointed?
Already have been disappointed!
Originally Posted by DaleJr88
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 17:43 #19117Senior Member

Posts: 364Well crap! I hope Manomissio is right.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
See, I earned something today.
I'll be nervous for a while and hope LEO doesn't come a knocking.
Well, just one more thing I can blame the ex-wife for I spose. It WOULD be her fault if I got in trouble right?
No more mongering for me. Hope I can sleep.
Be safe out there.
-
04-27-16 17:17 #19116Senior Member

Posts: 1765You can NOT be serious, Dude! But by all means, TOFTT and report back. The rest of us would be fascinated to know if that old kitty kat's still got any action left in it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LolDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 16:21 #19115Senior Member

Posts: 756I don't want to waste too much more time on this topic, but there are two things to note about this. First, it says "a number of arrests were made". Due to the amount of resources required, it's highly unlikely that a majority of those who used the site were busted. We're talking about thousands of people. Not a chance. Second, according to an article I read about this, quoting a law enforcement participant: " remains in business, but it's not very likely that the Hillsborough vice unit will try again to shut it down, Woodbury said, because of the significant strain on manpower and other resources such a sting demands. ".
Originally Posted by HardWorking19
[View Original Post]
















