Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19129
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308

    Ashton / Erika / lauren

    Anyone know her real name? Just really curious to find her on social media. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]
    The last post from Lauren was on the 23rd and I'll bet dollars to donuts that we won't see that ad on BP any time soon. All of Erika's ads disappeared and Vikki's popped up. Maybe the monger that was having a decent time with Ashton / Erika, can check our Vikki to verify. (smiley face). Either way the pics are fake and if it is her, she's garbage so no loss.

  2. #19128

    Omg!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruz079  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-rubs/19979174 Nurse Patti I cannot fathom this this cannot be real?
    Aughhhhhh! My eyes eyes! I'm going blind!

  3. #19127
    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Good pick up. You got her the first time because she was not smart enough to have a handle that was just like her name.
    Next persona will be NotNina69.

  4. #19126
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for many years. She used to post up ads offering enemas. The fuck? Never read of anyone seeing her.
    I can assure you I do not have a mommy issue so I will not be taking her up on her offer although I am sure some will. LOL.

  5. #19125
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nina whaaasss uuuupppp.
    Good pick up. You got her the first time because she was not smart enough to have a handle that was just like her name.

  6. #19124

    When JFK was a monger

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    Yet again a girl lies about her age!
    She may be 70 but feels 69.

  7. #19123

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelrr433  [View Original Post]
    Old folks need love too! She is the poster child for having a good financial planner in your early years.
    Yet again a girl lies about her age!

  8. #19122

    GPS strikes again

    Posted here cause it's already posted over there. Save time and gas.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/16085200

    She was always a phony. Never liked dealing with her to see the girls she manages.

    Reasonable before, now wants 250/ hr and don't you DARE negotiate. I'll be retelling this tale to the two nice girls I can get for that. Non c'tempo per stronzi golosa.

  9. #19121

    Nina again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleJr88  [View Original Post]
    Very friendly and accommodating companion very good at what she does you will not be disappointed.
    Hey Nina whaaasss uuuupppp.

  10. #19120

    Eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I hope you are joking. Tell you what, you TOFTT and let us know.
    Gilford fetish I guess. I was thinking about it, but for some reason I can not get past those dark eyebrows. The rest doesn't look too bad!

  11. #19119

    Hope Not But

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about her? Damage? DATY? ISLANDS?
    Dude, I hope you are joking. Tell you what, you TOFTT and let us know.

  12. #19118

    Disappointed?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleJr88  [View Original Post]
    Very friendly and accommodating companion very good at what she does you will not be disappointed.
    Already have been disappointed!

  13. #19117
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I have a burner phone with a number that constantly gets calls for a girl who didn't pay her student loans, and other calls for a latin person who has bounced checks. I am at least the third owner of this number.
    Well crap! I hope Manomissio is right.

    See, I earned something today.

    I'll be nervous for a while and hope LEO doesn't come a knocking.

    Well, just one more thing I can blame the ex-wife for I spose. It WOULD be her fault if I got in trouble right?

    No more mongering for me. Hope I can sleep.

    Be safe out there.

  14. #19116
    Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about her? Damage? DATY? ISLANDS?
    You can NOT be serious, Dude! But by all means, TOFTT and report back. The rest of us would be fascinated to know if that old kitty kat's still got any action left in it. LOL.

  15. #19115
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWorking19  [View Original Post]
    Just for fun Google Operatiion Flea Collar Tampa and browse the results. Here is just one of them: http://adultinternetlaw.com/articles...estigation.php Here is a relevant portion:

    And March of 2002, the "Vice Webmasters" hit pay dirt with their third effort. "Lia Nice", a confidential informant, appeared on a web page in street clothes and a bathing suit with information on how to contact her and the fees involved. "Lia Nice" was then advertised on *********.net. The authorities allege that "within a few hours," they were receiving "thousands of hits" and hundreds of subsequent offers for "dates" from members on the *********.net site. The Vice Office agreed to a few dates and arrested six individuals for soliciting prostitution within two weeks of the initial posting of Lia Nice on the site. Interestingly, a number of these individuals agreed to cooperate with authorities and posted positive reviews of "Lia Nice" on the site. This, of course, resulted in more interest from subscribers. The authorities subsequently created escort profiles for "Tallahassee Jack" and "Marcus Arelius". Authorities assert that these names were eventually banned from the site as escorts, but two were subsequently allowed to join as members.

    At about that time, the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office learned that the Orlando Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation was also investigating *********.net. Working together, the two organizations collected further information that subsequently led to the issuing of warrants to arrest the alleged owners of the site, prostitutes, managers of prostitutes and individuals using the services of the prostitutes on the site. In June of 2002, the warrants were exercised and a number of arrests were made including the two alleged owners of the site.
    I don't want to waste too much more time on this topic, but there are two things to note about this. First, it says "a number of arrests were made". Due to the amount of resources required, it's highly unlikely that a majority of those who used the site were busted. We're talking about thousands of people. Not a chance. Second, according to an article I read about this, quoting a law enforcement participant: " remains in business, but it's not very likely that the Hillsborough vice unit will try again to shut it down, Woodbury said, because of the significant strain on manpower and other resources such a sting demands. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape