Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 758 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocophile  [View Original Post]
    I'm an out-of-town senior contributor who will be visiting your fair city soon. I would like to find an ebony / mixed 20-something provider who is slender (no bbws), sane, and dependable. I know: needle in haystack. Will pay a premium for GFE within reason. PM with suggestions and details. Thanks!
    Good luck. Not existent here.

  2. #80

    Recommendations?

    I'm an out-of-town senior contributor who will be visiting your fair city soon. I would like to find an ebony / mixed 20-something provider who is slender (no bbws), sane, and dependable. I know: needle in haystack. Will pay a premium for GFE within reason. PM with suggestions and details. Thanks!

  3. #79

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    Met her last Friday, porn star level body and looks.

    She screens by email, she sent me her # and her incall was on university drive (mid-level, safe location).

    She was as GFE as you can expect, takes direction well.

    I hope to be able to see her again soon.
    Should read "robin ryane" she'll be in Chattanooga tomorrow. I hope.

  4. #78

    Cindy

    Booked through Nora one morning, she was available on short notice and was at her incall in 15 minutes.

    She's a little older and has some baby fat but her face is still pretty.

    She was offering FS but opted for HJ because I wasn't feeling up to it.

    I came on her belly and left happy.

  5. #77

    Robyn Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilighter  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a website or an ad to link to?
    Met her last Friday, porn star level body and looks.

    She screens by email, she sent me her # and her incall was on university drive (mid-level, safe location).

    She was as GFE as you can expect, takes direction well.

    I hope to be able to see her again soon.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnsn  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that should read Robynryane@Gmail.com.
    Does she have a website or an ad to link to?

  7. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnsn  [View Original Post]
    My friend Robyn said she was planning a trip to HSV later in the week just not sure if it will be a Thurs or Fri arrival she<s still working out a few details and would like to meet a few new friends. I always have a great time with her she's 5'10,120#, black hair with a great tight body and xtra long legs. If interested you can pm me or contact her at Robynrayne@Gmail.com for info, be sure and add your screenename if contacting her direct, Seniors only, NBA, no Greek. 100 hh, 180 hr. She has a few reviews and pics on the Chatt. Board.
    Sorry that should read Robynryane@Gmail.com.

  8. #74

    Robyn Ryane

    My friend Robyn said she was planning a trip to HSV later in the week just not sure if it will be a Thurs or Fri arrival she<s still working out a few details and would like to meet a few new friends. I always have a great time with her she's 5'10,120#, black hair with a great tight body and xtra long legs. If interested you can pm me or contact her at Robynrayne@Gmail.com for info, be sure and add your screenename if contacting her direct, Seniors only, NBA, no Greek. 100 hh, 180 hr. She has a few reviews and pics on the Chatt. Board.

  9. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican1975  [View Original Post]
    Could you pm me for the name and link.
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-doubles.html

  10. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer274  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure meeting h,ville GFE a few weeks ago. Met me out side her apt. Made me feel comfortable and atmosphere was nice. She treats you well BBBJCIM, CFS, MSOG overall was good experience.
    Could you pm me for the name and link.

  11. #71

    H,ville GFE

    Had the pleasure meeting h,ville GFE a few weeks ago. Met me out side her apt. Made me feel comfortable and atmosphere was nice. She treats you well BBBJCIM, CFS, MSOG overall was good experience.

  12. #70

    Ebony Fun with Torie

    I met up with Torie last week and she is fun. You can see a full profile with pictures and and reviews of her on the E see see eye E site. She is a pretty lady with a great personality. The fun consisted of LFK, DFK, BBBJ X 2 or three, CG, ACG, RCG, Mish, and K9. Torie is not a clock watcher and is not a high volume provider. She does prefer mornings because of an afternoon and evening commitment called a regular job. We met outside of Huntsville so I gave her a little extra to cover expenses. I think you will find her rates reasonable. Many of you have asked if there is a quality ebony provider in the Huntsville are. Well, this is her. Be safe and check her out. I think you will enjoy her. You can PM her on the site and she also lists an email. The phone number listed on the other site is no longer working.

  13. #69

    Gianna Details

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelDavis  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation and what do you consider GFE? You can pm me if you want to keep private.
    Sorry, thought her ad listed the donations. 300 incall, 500 2 hour incall.

    DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS. Not a clock watcher. And a GREAT attitude!

    Here's my review from the first time I saw her, almost two years ago:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2026577

    -Jeepster1.

  14. #68

    Detail

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    I had a terrific visit with gorgeous touring Latina Gianna Bellisa this morning in Nashville. She said she plans to arrive in Huntsville today.

    Guys, she is about as great as a GFE can be. It had been a while since I had seen her, and I had forgotten just how great she looks!

    This was my third visit with Gianna. I rarely repeat past a second visit, so that alone proves Gianna is something special!

    -Jeepster1.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Feb-22-24.html

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2806458
    What was the donation and what do you consider GFE? You can pm me if you want to keep private.

  15. #67

    Heads Up! It's the Head Doctor! Gianna Bellisa on the way

    I had a terrific visit with gorgeous touring Latina Gianna Bellisa this morning in Nashville. She said she plans to arrive in Huntsville today.

    Guys, she is about as great as a GFE can be. It had been a while since I had seen her, and I had forgotten just how great she looks!

    This was my third visit with Gianna. I rarely repeat past a second visit, so that alone proves Gianna is something special!

    -Jeepster1.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Feb-22-24.html

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2806458

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape