Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11358
-
05-02-16 10:19 #78Senior Member

Posts: 276Cindy
Booked through Nora one morning, she was available on short notice and was at her incall in 15 minutes.
She's a little older and has some baby fat but her face is still pretty.
She was offering FS but opted for HJ because I wasn't feeling up to it.
I came on her belly and left happy.
-
05-01-16 22:44 #77Senior Member

Posts: 276Robyn Rayne
Met her last Friday, porn star level body and looks.
Originally Posted by Twilighter
[View Original Post]
She screens by email, she sent me her # and her incall was on university drive (mid-level, safe location).
She was as GFE as you can expect, takes direction well.
I hope to be able to see her again soon.
-
04-27-16 11:55 #76Senior Member

Posts: 461Does she have a website or an ad to link to?
Originally Posted by MrJohnsn
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 01:03 #75Senior Member

Posts: 203Sorry that should read Robynryane@Gmail.com.
Originally Posted by MrJohnsn
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 23:39 #74Senior Member

Posts: 203Robyn Ryane
My friend Robyn said she was planning a trip to HSV later in the week just not sure if it will be a Thurs or Fri arrival she<s still working out a few details and would like to meet a few new friends. I always have a great time with her she's 5'10,120#, black hair with a great tight body and xtra long legs. If interested you can pm me or contact her at Robynrayne@Gmail.com for info, be sure and add your screenename if contacting her direct, Seniors only, NBA, no Greek. 100 hh, 180 hr. She has a few reviews and pics on the Chatt. Board.
-
04-08-16 20:20 #73Senior Member

Posts: 565http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-doubles.html
Originally Posted by Rican1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 15:46 #72Regular Member

Posts: 14Could you pm me for the name and link.
Originally Posted by Farmer274
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 09:05 #71Senior Member

Posts: 94H,ville GFE
Had the pleasure meeting h,ville GFE a few weeks ago. Met me out side her apt. Made me feel comfortable and atmosphere was nice. She treats you well BBBJCIM, CFS, MSOG overall was good experience.
-
04-01-16 09:54 #70Senior Member

Posts: 247Ebony Fun with Torie
I met up with Torie last week and she is fun. You can see a full profile with pictures and and reviews of her on the E see see eye E site. She is a pretty lady with a great personality. The fun consisted of LFK, DFK, BBBJ X 2 or three, CG, ACG, RCG, Mish, and K9. Torie is not a clock watcher and is not a high volume provider. She does prefer mornings because of an afternoon and evening commitment called a regular job. We met outside of Huntsville so I gave her a little extra to cover expenses. I think you will find her rates reasonable. Many of you have asked if there is a quality ebony provider in the Huntsville are. Well, this is her. Be safe and check her out. I think you will enjoy her. You can PM her on the site and she also lists an email. The phone number listed on the other site is no longer working.
-
02-24-16 17:01 #69Senior Member

Posts: 2316Gianna Details
Sorry, thought her ad listed the donations. 300 incall, 500 2 hour incall.
Originally Posted by MikelDavis
[View Original Post]
DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS. Not a clock watcher. And a GREAT attitude!
Here's my review from the first time I saw her, almost two years ago:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2026577
-Jeepster1.
-
02-24-16 12:38 #68Senior Member

Posts: 235Detail
What was the donation and what do you consider GFE? You can pm me if you want to keep private.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 12:03 #67Senior Member

Posts: 2316Heads Up! It's the Head Doctor! Gianna Bellisa on the way
I had a terrific visit with gorgeous touring Latina Gianna Bellisa this morning in Nashville. She said she plans to arrive in Huntsville today.
Guys, she is about as great as a GFE can be. It had been a while since I had seen her, and I had forgotten just how great she looks!
This was my third visit with Gianna. I rarely repeat past a second visit, so that alone proves Gianna is something special!
-Jeepster1.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Feb-22-24.html
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2806458
-
12-30-15 14:27 #66Senior Member

Posts: 295Look, this isn't like working at a bank. Most ladies cannot handle this line of work for very long without self-medicating in some way. For starters, they are taking huge risks on every single call: their reputation, their freedom, their health, even their life. Even if everything goes smoothly, they've still got to force themselves to have sex with a guy they probably aren't attracted to. Do that a few times a day takes a toll. There's also all the guilt and stigma associated with sex work, and even the most progressive-minded women can have a hard time with that from time to time. And some of it is probably evolutionary, because women are supposed to be picky about partners because of what genes they want to pass on.
Originally Posted by MongrDog
[View Original Post]
But it's not like escorts are the only ones with vices. Hell, even most people that work respectable jobs go right to happy hour when it's quitting time, reach for a drink (or something else) when they get home, or go blow off steam on the weekends.
-
12-30-15 05:39 #65Senior Member

Posts: 40It is unfortunate but I agree. Most ladies are in fact on some drug or have a addiction even if it is as innocent as they drink to much. I found needles in two separate popular ladies motel rooms this year. Some signs are obvious like sores on the body others have track marks on the arms or hands or even feet or neck, some ladies talk fast others fall asleep. Best bet is to find ladies addicted to sex or men.
Originally Posted by Sharky2013
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-15 09:27 #64Senior Member

Posts: 676Correction
Just for the record guys / gals, in my earlier post about drugs I didn't mean to imply all the girls are on drugs. They are not! I was attempting to make the point that all the ones that are on drugs will lie cheat and steal.
There are plenty of clean classy attractive women playing out there that are not on drugs!! I have seen a few, bless their little hearts and pussys!











Reply With Quote




