Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 249 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2392

    Remember Me

    Click the "Remember Me" box before you sign in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I can't get usasexguide to work on my computer. I login and it says I am not logged in when I try and reply. I am stuck using my iPad. Any help?

  2. #2391

    Help with laptop

    I can't get usasexguide to work on my computer. I login and it says I am not logged in when I try and reply. I am stuck using my iPad. Any help?

  3. #2390

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    If a girl advertises incall with this phone number, Don't go to the Hotel. Instead of the girl welcoming you, a pair of hand cuffs are waiting for you. 239-265-6534 Bill Ho.
    Tried to research the number and get nothing. Can you provide some additional information just in case they use other numbers?

  4. #2389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    239-265-6534 Police Sting #

    If a girl advertises incall with this phone number, Don't go to the Hotel. Instead of the girl welcoming you, a pair of hand cuffs are waiting for you. 239-265-6534 Bill Ho.

  5. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwiffo  [View Original Post]
    Out on the prowl in Nowatney around 12:30 tonight, I saw a HCSO deputy whom was pulled over with overhead lights activated near 140th & 15th. He was standing out by the squad car talking to a young hispanic male with a baby stroller. What struck me as interesting was the camera and sound guys that were riding along with the deputy, filming the encounter.

    COPS being filmed in Tampa?

    Be safe, Brothers!
    Yep! Rolled thru about 1:30 am, and they were "interviewing" a AA dude that was walking along 15th st pulling what looked like a power washer. The COPS cameraman was right along there with them, lights brightly shining.

    I would exercise caution over the next week or so, as they will be trying their best to "find criminals". Prostitution busts make good television!

  6. #2387

    Visiting next week for conference

    Will be staying in north end of downtown. I've been scanning the threads for the usual backpage and massage questions (won't har a car so am assuming streetwalkers won't be happening unless you have any that walk in areas I'd be comfortable walking in!

    But I wanted to check in for any advice for the scenes we don't normally get into on here but are just as important -.

    - best hotel bar for hooking up.

    - best cougar / bored housewife bars and lounges.

    - best bar for college girls looking for sugar (I'm 35 so either Coogs or sorority girls work for me).

    Mostly focused on areas in your downtown but could be convinced to uber for the right opportunity.

  7. #2386

    COPS. Tampa

    Out on the prowl in Nowatney around 12:30 tonight, I saw a HCSO deputy whom was pulled over with overhead lights activated near 140th & 15th. He was standing out by the squad car talking to a young hispanic male with a baby stroller. What struck me as interesting was the camera and sound guys that were riding along with the deputy, filming the encounter.

    COPS being filmed in Tampa?

    Be safe, Brothers!

  8. #2385

    Nice job

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwiffo  [View Original Post]
    This is probably one of the most intelligent posts I have seen on USASG in quite some time.

    I feel for you, man. I will also definitely include this bit of information in my reviews from now on.

    Monger on!
    Thanks for this one man.

  9. #2384
    Try the Tampa back page reviews. Search 'discreet meets'. Too much to quote here. Generally good stuff until recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishFighter  [View Original Post]
    I mean does anybody have any experience with them? Good or bad? Any info would be appreciated. And yes I looked it up.

  10. #2383

    Hair cut

    Hey guys. Anyone have a lady that cuts good hair but is also a little flirty? Not looking for extras just a good hair cut with a hotly that might give a good scalp massage and some harmless flirting. Pm is fine.

  11. #2382

    Discrete Meets of Tampa Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by OHI812  [View Original Post]
    DM is the same as discretemeetsoftampabay.com. They post on BP almost daily. Backpage Advertisers reviews Post #18210 refers to DM. At least once a week something is posted about the ladies of DM.

    Really guys, if you are doing your "homework" and research more than 2 minutes you can find the answers to your questions.
    I mean does anybody have any experience with them? Good or bad? Any info would be appreciated. And yes I looked it up.

  12. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDb  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience as well. Prior to the positive reviews we actually attempted to set an appointment but schedules did not allow. After the positive reviews I got the same question and hung up immediately as well. I don't have a problem with a person's preferences as well. I hAve preferences. I just don't like having an appointment set with no intention of keeping it. She is only the 2nd girl that has actually said no. If I'm interested I will make the call unless it states there are no exceptions. I will mention their preference and ask if it's okay. If it's done by texting I will make sure that they are aware and if it's okay. I get the same response every time, it's to discourage the young guys who cause trouble.
    Yeah. It would've been more efficient if she states whom she doesn't see on her ad. I remember she mentioned to me that she doesn't see African Americans. I figured she probably had some bad experience in the past. She said she loves caucasians and asians. It is what it is. There are plenty of other fishes out there for everyone.

  13. #2380

    No AA

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tight/18715272

    So I contacted her and the first thing she asks and if I'm "black", I respond yes (I really am "black") she just hangs up. First and foremost not trying to have this conversation cause I know the topic can't be handled intelligently by most, but on the other hand if you are posting a review to save some of us on the forum sometime from checking ads can you just add like an NBA disclaimer or something I am so tired of seeing these great reviews only to hit the link and see nba, I respect the choice, I'm just asking monger to monger to save me some time and "headache" and give me a heads up. No disrespect to anyone meant. Thanks.
    I had the same experience as well. Prior to the positive reviews we actually attempted to set an appointment but schedules did not allow. After the positive reviews I got the same question and hung up immediately as well. I don't have a problem with a person's preferences as well. I hAve preferences. I just don't like having an appointment set with no intention of keeping it. She is only the 2nd girl that has actually said no. If I'm interested I will make the call unless it states there are no exceptions. I will mention their preference and ask if it's okay. If it's done by texting I will make sure that they are aware and if it's okay. I get the same response every time, it's to discourage the young guys who cause trouble.

  14. #2379

    Nba

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tight/18715272

    So I contacted her and the first thing she asks and if I'm "black", I respond yes (I really am "black") she just hangs up. First and foremost not trying to have this conversation cause I know the topic can't be handled intelligently by most, but on the other hand if you are posting a review to save some of us on the forum sometime from checking ads can you just add like an NBA disclaimer or something I am so tired of seeing these great reviews only to hit the link and see nba, I respect the choice, I'm just asking monger to monger to save me some time and "headache" and give me a heads up. No disrespect to anyone meant. Thanks.
    This is probably one of the most intelligent posts I have seen on USASG in quite some time.

    I feel for you, man. I will also definitely include this bit of information in my reviews from now on.

    Monger on!

  15. #2378

    Nba policy / warning

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tight/18715272

    So I contacted her and the first thing she asks and if I'm "black", I respond yes (I really am "black") she just hangs up. First and foremost not trying to have this conversation cause I know the topic can't be handled intelligently by most, but on the other hand if you are posting a review to save some of us on the forum sometime from checking ads can you just add like an NBA disclaimer or something I am so tired of seeing these great reviews only to hit the link and see nba, I respect the choice, I'm just asking monger to monger to save me some time and "headache" and give me a heads up. No disrespect to anyone meant. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape