Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 16680
-
08-09-16 20:14 #675Senior Member

Posts: 137Hot mom
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-mom/16273828
I saw this chick a couple of weeks ago for an hour (200) had a great time, was easy to set up, very down to earth, great BBBJ, good f-ing, was hanging out afterwards and she says " you can stay a while, do you want something to drink"? We were joking around, talking and then I DID HER AGAIN!
Her ad doesn't stay up long and I would say she looks better in person.
-
07-29-16 20:44 #674Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
She's one of the few girls I've seen multiple times. And I totally agree with everything you said. Hot as fuck. But attitude is, "I'm going to check my phone while you lick my pussy. ... Oh, you're still there?
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
I've been very successful at not seeing her again for a long time. All I have to do is text her from a different phone and ask for an hour. She replies, "My usual rate is $300 but I can go as low as $200. ".
And then I remember why I stopped seeing her.
-
07-29-16 16:10 #673Senior Member

Posts: 171That's Thia.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
One of the finest spinner bodies in town, in my opinion. Too bad it comes with a heaping helping of really poor attitude. She is often pissed about something or makes something up to be pissed about. Also kind of pricey. She seems burned out and is not really in to it at all unless you throw large $ at her. She really posts a lot and seems to be on duty 24 x7 most of the time. Which explains why she was sore when I saw her. She couldn't really deliver very well on FS she was so sore on two occasions when I saw her, so I'm done. Which is too bad because I just love her body and the pussy is fine, fine, fine! And squeezable little bees. She has no problem with DATY.
I was talking to her once and it became apparent she has or had a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she still did as that is what would be driving her to post and be on duty so much.
Only a good option of you want to drop a lot of $ and even then YMMV. Once I dropped a little extra $ and she let me take pics. I think if the $ is right, she'll deliver.
-
07-29-16 06:57 #672Senior Member

Posts: 961Probably can't remember her name because she keeps changing it. She has been reviewed on here a few times. Mostly not good until you. She always told me that DFK wasn't on the table, but apparently it was for you.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 03:01 #671Senior Member

Posts: 2927Expensive but.
If that pussy is good and tight, then its worth it.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 21:04 #670Senior Member

Posts: 137Had a dream about the "hey baby" chick
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/13565102
She doesn't seem to list her name and I don't remember what the hell it was. Agreed on a 250 donation for and hr. Desent motel, Pics are accurate, cute little Brunette, she was complaining about an ex- John / stalker hanging around the motel and kept fucking with her phone! All in all was a good time, DATY, DFK.
-
07-27-16 04:40 #669Senior Member

Posts: 2927Age is nothing but a number
Age does not matter much if that pussy is still tight and gets the job done. So go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by KenBlueEyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:09 #668Senior Member

Posts: 715Roxy the bad one
She is traveling now and advertising kissing and cuddling in Wausau right now.
http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...uddle/15549290
I have not seen her because of consistent bad reviews. Thanks guys for saving me some money and aggravation.
I wish the other Roxie would travel.
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 12:10 #667Senior Member

Posts: 171Oh I couldn't agree more!
I saw this Roxie once years ago and it was the same thing. This review is right on. The fact that she can get away with posting 'kissing and cuddling' for this much time (I assume that she's still making money doing this) proves that there is a monger sucker born every minute.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
Just avoid this one if you're tempted.
Fishdude.
-
07-08-16 11:45 #666Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the heads up. Will be in the area next week and I HAD her on my short list.
Last time I was in town I saw Phaedra. She cute but thick. She provided great GFE and was not a clock watcher.
Also saw Belladonna. Don't see her posting anymore but she provider great safe service and did not mind the clock either.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 09:47 #665Senior Member

Posts: 128Agreed
Roxie is one of the most pleasant experiences out there. No surprises and no disappointments. Any time I start worrying about age, I look in the mirror.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 14:07 #664Senior Member

Posts: 340Fine wine.
Coochie is correct, and Roxie is an older gal. I seen her about a year ago. She offers a fantastic sensual massage with all the trimmings, and was no disappointment to me, as I expected her to be older. She is probably not for everyone, but her program is classy, and my experience was safe and very enjoyable. I have zero regrets over meeting her, and recommend her as long as you realize that she is an older woman who will rock your world!!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 09:36 #663Senior Member

Posts: 98Roxy the 40 year old girl with bolt-ons is closer to 51 than 40, if she isn't past 51. She has been advertising as 40 for many years. The recent review matches the reviews from many years ago so apparently her service and age do not change.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 19:17 #662Regular Member

Posts: 8Gia
Had a dream about this girl the other day.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/15519511
A visit that set me back. 6 The pictures are not all real, it's definitely not the hottie in the Sox hat, lots of caked on makeup but the tats on the boobs are a spot on match.
East side hotel visit. As for the visit itself it was okay started with a BBBJ a little toothy at times. Moved on to covered cowgirl that was lackluster and then she asked me to finish up mish.
All and not bad service, seemed to want to please but also made it all feel rushed. I would say if you're low on coin or want a quick finish then go ahead, anything else as far as GFE I'd pass.
-
04-26-16 07:06 #661Senior Member

Posts: 137Great report!
I've always wondered about that chick, I will certainly add to my imaginary BP filter.
Originally Posted by HornDogToo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





