Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,341 to 26,355 of 26430
-
09-30-16 09:06 #90Senior Member

Posts: 2927Wonderful
Looks real good. Better go get that pussy and lay some pipe.
Originally Posted by MichellesInbox
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 00:20 #89Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Shelby's Diffenately Better!
Wow. And Only here 1 More Week.
-
09-29-16 10:12 #88Senior Member

Posts: 763West Allis Diane
Diane is alive and well. She moved from her incall at 84th and Rogers, out to Dodge county about two years ago. In September she got her own place and lives by herself now. She is quite a hike for Milwaukee mongers but some of you travel for work or live outside the area. She is offering BBBJCIM only until she gets to know you. Her new rule since she has gotten clean. I know she will definately offer more but she has settled down significantly and wants to be cautious.
-
09-23-16 18:51 #87Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-14-16 00:36 #86Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shaved Head Natalie.
Someone said to avoid Natalie. Looks like I'm going to stay in Chicago and play.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 22:43 #85Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shaved Head Natalie.
Hi Milwaukee Mongers. Ron M from Chicago.
Originally Posted by Anonn1980
[View Original Post]
I've been reading Shaved Head Natalie's reviews. Some great and one Cash and Dash. Is she worth driving from Chicago to see her?
-
06-12-16 21:30 #84Senior Member

Posts: 147Mimi.
Anyone know when she'll return? I'm sure she has already had her child. I know I've sworn off seeing escorts, but I can't stop thinking about her.
-
05-14-16 06:04 #83Regular Member

Posts: 4Natalie
Called her she came to my house when she arrived I paid for the half hour and told her we could not use house due to roommates so we got in my car and pulled into garage date went perfect talked laughed had a good time well worth the 120 and am calling again. Her number 414XXX9047 name was Natalie but has gone by other names.
-
04-27-16 15:53 #82Senior Member

Posts: 26L Marie, any info?
Does anyone know what happened to l marie?
She used to have an incall on the southside and used to post her address on the ad.
Pm me if you don't want the info public.
Thanks.
-
04-27-16 09:36 #81Senior Member

Posts: 247Dakota
Dakota is advertising on p411, going by the name Nessa Woods. The good is that maybe it will be easier to set up an appointment. The bad is she asking 300. When she was on BP she quoted me 225 for the hour, but we never connected.
-
04-04-16 20:59 #80Senior Member

Posts: 63Mason
Hey Willow can I get mason's contact info I don't remember her. What was the damage and where about is she hosting? Is it safe at night or should I bring her back to my place? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 17:05 #79Senior Member

Posts: 515Mason
Was in the mood nothing on the south side so made a call to Mason. She was just what the doctor ordered. Came to the door with everything exposed. We went around and around on her king size bed. Wow. And the good news she is home for a couple of weeks taking vacation time. I think I will see her again later in the week. Love those giagantic melons.
She has a new place. No big deal.
-
02-10-16 23:03 #78Senior Member

Posts: 428Moved to a nicer venue
Decided to have a parting "shot" before Shelby leaves. She does love to dress the part!
Originally Posted by OlderChap
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 22:29 #77Senior Member

Posts: 428Michelle / Shelby
Had the pleasure the other day. Exactly as advertised and reviewed. Very GFE. Loves her work. Since I can't stand the smell of smoke, she arranged a change of venue to a different room. Place was cleaner than the average notel.
Recommended.
-
01-19-16 16:47 #76Regular Member

Posts: 28Michelle / Shelby
I cannot in good conciousness allow for anyone to believe I am Michelles management. I am not. I don't believe she needs one. But because she is who she is with a career and family outside of the Hobby and outside of the occasional ad on BP, Shelby / Michelle feels safer amoung the Forum. An that is why I don't mind being her "Mouthpiece" from time 2 time after all when we give our reviews is not technically what we're doing for all of them.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





