Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #85
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Shaved Head Natalie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonn1980  [View Original Post]
    Called her she came to my house when she arrived I paid for the half hour and told her we could not use house due to roommates so we got in my car and pulled into garage date went perfect talked laughed had a good time well worth the 120 and am calling again. Her number 414XXX9047 name was Natalie but has gone by other names.
    Hi Milwaukee Mongers. Ron M from Chicago.

    I've been reading Shaved Head Natalie's reviews. Some great and one Cash and Dash. Is she worth driving from Chicago to see her?

  2. #84

    Mimi.

    Anyone know when she'll return? I'm sure she has already had her child. I know I've sworn off seeing escorts, but I can't stop thinking about her.

  3. #83

    Natalie

    Called her she came to my house when she arrived I paid for the half hour and told her we could not use house due to roommates so we got in my car and pulled into garage date went perfect talked laughed had a good time well worth the 120 and am calling again. Her number 414XXX9047 name was Natalie but has gone by other names.

  4. #82

    L Marie, any info?

    Does anyone know what happened to l marie?

    She used to have an incall on the southside and used to post her address on the ad.

    Pm me if you don't want the info public.

    Thanks.

  5. #81

    Dakota

    Dakota is advertising on p411, going by the name Nessa Woods. The good is that maybe it will be easier to set up an appointment. The bad is she asking 300. When she was on BP she quoted me 225 for the hour, but we never connected.

  6. #80

    Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood nothing on the south side so made a call to Mason. She was just what the doctor ordered. Came to the door with everything exposed. We went around and around on her king size bed. Wow. And the good news she is home for a couple of weeks taking vacation time. I think I will see her again later in the week. Love those giagantic melons.

    She has a new place. No big deal.
    Hey Willow can I get mason's contact info I don't remember her. What was the damage and where about is she hosting? Is it safe at night or should I bring her back to my place? Thanks.

  7. #79

    Mason

    Was in the mood nothing on the south side so made a call to Mason. She was just what the doctor ordered. Came to the door with everything exposed. We went around and around on her king size bed. Wow. And the good news she is home for a couple of weeks taking vacation time. I think I will see her again later in the week. Love those giagantic melons.

    She has a new place. No big deal.

  8. #78

    Moved to a nicer venue

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderChap  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure the other day. Exactly as advertised and reviewed. Very GFE. Loves her work. Since I can't stand the smell of smoke, she arranged a change of venue to a different room. Place was cleaner than the average notel.

    Recommended.
    Decided to have a parting "shot" before Shelby leaves. She does love to dress the part!

  9. #77

    Michelle / Shelby

    Had the pleasure the other day. Exactly as advertised and reviewed. Very GFE. Loves her work. Since I can't stand the smell of smoke, she arranged a change of venue to a different room. Place was cleaner than the average notel.

    Recommended.

  10. #76

    Michelle / Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I believe a post from Michelle's forum mouthpiece Connoisseur1 was the one who started this.
    I cannot in good conciousness allow for anyone to believe I am Michelles management. I am not. I don't believe she needs one. But because she is who she is with a career and family outside of the Hobby and outside of the occasional ad on BP, Shelby / Michelle feels safer amoung the Forum. An that is why I don't mind being her "Mouthpiece" from time 2 time after all when we give our reviews is not technically what we're doing for all of them.

  11. #75

    Michelle

    In my book she is one of the best out there right now. Does't seem to know the word no.

  12. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman788  [View Original Post]
    To expand on what Scooter said, the family that owns Sendik's is Balistreri. Frank's crime family was Balistrieri. I assume, as someone else noted, that it was a rather tortured attempt to make an allusion to dating a high society woman, but it did seem a little odd to use the name of a family that owns a local grocery store chain. I guess if he wanted to use a name of an old-money Milwaukee family, he could have said it would be like dating an Uihlein or a Bradley, etc. , etc.

    I guess we've moved quite a ways off topic.
    Yes you have.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    To expand on what Scooter said, the family that owns Sendik's is Balistreri. Frank's crime family was Balistrieri. I assume, as someone else noted, that it was a rather tortured attempt to make an allusion to dating a high society woman, but it did seem a little odd to use the name of a family that owns a local grocery store chain. I guess if he wanted to use a name of an old-money Milwaukee family, he could have said it would be like dating an Uihlein or a Bradley, etc. , etc.

    I guess we've moved quite a ways off topic.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    I believe a post from Michelle's forum mouthpiece Connoisseur1 was the one who started this.

  15. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    I think he's implying that she's not some high end date. You're stopping by for a blow and go, or to get your noodle wet. No offense to her if she sees this. I haven't seen her. That's just how I interpreted it. Let's just hope no one gets whacked over all this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape