Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,416 to 32,430 of 61438
-
04-26-16 21:21 #29023Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm becoming a fanboy
I love these, almost as much as NT's videos.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
*Clap*Clap*Clap*.
Respect.
-
04-26-16 20:51 #29022Senior Member

Posts: 1043Damn
Texasmonger and Bollobelgrande, those are some nice asses that you have there.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-26-16 20:48 #29021Senior Member

Posts: 1043Never pay upfront.
This incident happened about two weeks ago. I was cruising Curtis Bay and I drove down Fairhaven. I picked up Tracey who is a semi cute 44 year old petite brunette. We decided to find a spot. As I was driving, we had good conversation and I decided to upgrade to FS. She said that if we were going to go to notel that she had to drop by her house first to pick up some things. I should have known when I got to the house that she did not leave there. She then stated that she needed the money that I was going to spend on her. I said to her that "you said that you were going to your place to get your things. " I said what do you need my money for and that I don't pay until the clothes are off. She said that she would use the money to get some things and that she would return in a minute. She said that she was going to leave her phone and purse.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
Now I know that I should not have and really did not want to give her the money upfront to go get some stuff. She was cute and convincing and horny, so I let my guard down on one of the rules of mongering. I told her she had two minutes. While she was gone I moved my vehicle so that if there was someone in the house that they could not directly come to me and rob me. She took about five minutes and I was pissed. She comes back to check to see if I was still there and then she asks for another minute. I am red hot by this time and ne again I move my car in case she was trying to set me p for someone to retrieve her phone and purse.
After I parked and watched the house, a car came up and she came out of the house and went to the car. She then left the car and walked toward the last place I had parked. She looked around but didn't see me. She then walked back to the car, got I and drove off. Now I think this may have been her plan the entire time. She called or texted for someone to pick her up after she got the drugs.
This girl thought I was an easy mark because I nice and polite and she was correct. I had not been mongering in Baltimore for a few months and I let my guard down. I should have been more forceful on telling her that she was not going to get any money from me until the deed is done, whether she was sick or not. Anyway I hid the phone in a Baltimore adando. I then checked her bag which was full of drug paraphernalia. I drove about 30 miles away and tossed her purse.
I think with a lot of these girls going through this "my phone was stolen bullshit", are trying the same tactics as above and the guys are pissed that they waited for the girl and she never comes back. Or if the girl does return to the vehicle, the girl wants her phone but does not want to get into the vehicle because she already got the drugs she wanted. The guys get pissed that they were used and they drive off with the girl's phone on the front seat. Never let your guard down and pay upfront.
Propilot-always check your six.
-
04-26-16 17:30 #29020Senior Member

Posts: 2000Ass
Wow. This is some good stuff BoloBellgrande. I certainly would like to tap it and post some picks. I think her ass will look nice wrapped around my soldier...just like this pic
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
04-26-16 17:30 #29019Senior Member

Posts: 502Chelsea aka terri
CLS that's the infamous BP terri from cashout brothel she is a good date, but make sure she is empty handed when she gets in your ride. Last time I picked her up she had all kind of drugs and parphenila with her. All in all a great date after she gets herself together.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 17:17 #29018Senior Member

Posts: 2344$49.50
Uncle Fester disappeared after a while. I think I got 150 dollar Ashley down to 50 . She said she didn't want to do anything around that area because people know her, said she'd get back to me another time. I'm going to offer 50 and a quick trip to Tim's. She's a civi trying to make some money. Cute as shit blonde with nice C looking tits, meaty legs and fat bubble but. Will keep yawl posted, going to try her again Friday.
Now! On to the most entertaining development of the day. While I was doing all this riding around, I was texting the lovely red head Destiny, or who I thought was Destiny. I offered slightly more than SW rates because she's nice looking and doesn't have a mark on her body, and doesn't hang on the corner. She was cool with $49.50 though. I used the 50 cents to get the WSW with the black hat mustache and glasses a soda.
After all the chasing this chick, I don't think it's the one I saw on the porch that one night. I could be wrong though. I referenced the time I saw her fixing some girl hair on the porch that night, and she gave me a blank stare. I don't know, she has long red hair and is good looking though. Not overly attractive, kinda reminds me of dark haired Sheena when she first hit the street except for the red hair.
Took a few booty shots, couldn't get a good angle though. I was backed up against a dresser.
-
04-26-16 16:56 #29017Regular Member

Posts: 141Italian Christina A. K. A. Amber
Ran into Amber in Dundalk. She was at her usual spot on Graceland. She is fresh out of rehab & still looking decent w / a nice rack and good throat skills. BTW she mentioned some guy interrupted her in the middle of
Conducting business the other night w / a cell phone recording her & some hapless monger in a parking lot. I checked The BHH FB page & they have posted the video there!
-
04-26-16 15:29 #29016Senior Member

Posts: 2344Okay!
I've seen it all!! There's a straight up civi blond standing outside the circle with shades on, looking like she's on her way to work, with folders in her hand. She smiled at me ran her fingers through her, hair and turned her body to show if off and said hi. Going to try and get a pick. Unreal fucking real!
Walked up on her , got name and # . Said she lives across from Lexington market and was on her way home from a job interview.
-
04-26-16 15:14 #29015Senior Member

Posts: 2344Cast Of Charactors
S Payson and Wilkins is becoming the spot for activity. The curly carrot top is gone. Probably slurping it down right now, there's a bald head fat white guy dressed in black walking around near a group of SW. I've seen him hanging around before. Don't know if he's ULE, a pimp, BF or neighborhood watch. Be warned! He's a big guy! If a situation arose were you had to defend yourself, you'd be better off avoiding it unless you are at least 250 pounds. Going to scope him out for a bit.
Oh by the way miss Ashley is porch sitting across the street from the guy. She's the civi that drives and wants 150 for her services.
-
04-26-16 14:48 #29014Senior Member

Posts: 95Her face is scary! Does she has a large tattoo on the left side of her neck?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 14:34 #29013Senior Member

Posts: 2344Zoom In
Sorry this as close as I could get in my car. Does anyone recognize this meaty legged fat as a white girl ass SW. She's just sitting on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins with her head down. Body looks REALLY good!
ASAP on the ID please . Thanks !
2ND pick zoomed in closer
In the back of my mind, I'm thinking maybe that's Monika . Any help would be appreciated .
Puzzling , she got up and walked across the street and got some smokes , sat down in the same spot , took smoked the cigarette , and knows she's bent over again playing with her feet . I got a look at her face , she's butch looking . Don't know what she's up to .
Anyway , the tall slender curly red head is out now with her hair pulled back in a bun . That will be nice when she's ducking my dick , I hate it when hair gets in the way .
-
04-26-16 13:53 #29012Senior Member

Posts: 694Nicki
Ran into Angie / strawberry today as I was leaving 7/11 on Patapsico and 7th she told me about almost being beaten to death and being in hospital then she told me about a girl named Nicki being killed in Brooklyn and the way she was killed her neck was broken has any one else heard this and Angie is back to work she looked rough but sreet walki. G again.
-
04-26-16 13:30 #29011Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jaeesica & Valerie
The 1st talent you mentioned sounds like Jessica. She's from Texas and says that she has only been around for a week or so. Had the chance to introduce myself the other night. We negotiated for FS and the BBBJ was surprisingly very good the the overall experience was pretty good because she was very pleasent to be around. The only complaint I had was her boyfriend called about 20 times while we was trying to do our thing, but she is a definite repeat. She is actually 5'7", and a natural redhead, my favorite type, but she dyes her hair brown. I told her to keep it red. Anyway, Valerie, is someone I did a report on back in Jan. (report# 27698), she is a great date if you catch her in the right mood, she is very passionate with that "come over here and fuck me" aggressiveness. Her BBBJ is easily a 8+ and the other half stays nice and wet while she moans and groans. She's just so hard to catch. I stopped trying to call her and just catch her when I she her. She use to hang over by the park and Ramsey, but if you see her grab her. You should have taken her up on her offer, she's a very cool person. Peace.
Originally Posted by GlazedHam
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 12:39 #29010Senior Member

Posts: 1788Chelsea
I had read a couple of reports about Chelsea around the circle, and I met her Sunday. I was on my way to meet someone else but I stopped to talk to her because she looked interesting. She looks younger than her twenty years, but the medication is really taking a toll on her. She obviously picks at her face a lot. But she seemed like a nice girl, and once she realized that I wasn't LE she relaxed in the car. We talked for about ten minutes and I found that she is open to anything, including all three inputs, for the right compensation. She has no phone but says that she's out around the circle all the time.
She's a small girl with little boobs, and her left nipple is pierced. Chelsea also has a lot of tattoos. She's very young and cute if she would lay off the picking. I fully intend to try her out this week. Stay tuned.
It was very bright and sunny Sunday, so the pictures have a lot of glare, but you get the idea.
-
04-26-16 08:42 #29009Senior Member

Posts: 407Kimberly
That couldve been Kim. I saw her yesterday. She was wearing a long spring dress with sunglasses. But on the way to pick her up, I saw a WSW in pink dress walking down wash blvd. She gave me the wave but I didn't have time to make the scoop.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
She looks like civi. But back to Kim she is a great date but she is normally on carey / ramsey. So don't know if that was really her.











Reply With Quote




