Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28979

    Cast Of Charactors

    S Payson and Wilkins is becoming the spot for activity. The curly carrot top is gone. Probably slurping it down right now, there's a bald head fat white guy dressed in black walking around near a group of SW. I've seen him hanging around before. Don't know if he's ULE, a pimp, BF or neighborhood watch. Be warned! He's a big guy! If a situation arose were you had to defend yourself, you'd be better off avoiding it unless you are at least 250 pounds. Going to scope him out for a bit.

    Oh by the way miss Ashley is porch sitting across the street from the guy. She's the civi that drives and wants 150 for her services.

  2. #28978
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I had read a couple of reports about Chelsea around the circle, and I met her Sunday. I was on my way to meet someone else but I stopped to talk to her because she looked interesting. She looks younger than her twenty years, but the medication is really taking a toll on her. She obviously picks at her face a lot. But she seemed like a nice girl, and once she realized that I wasn't LE she relaxed in the car. We talked for about ten minutes and I found that she is open to anything, including all three inputs, for the right compensation. She has no phone but says that she's out around the circle all the time.

    She's a small girl with little boobs, and her left nipple is pierced. Chelsea also has a lot of tattoos. She's very young and cute if she would lay off the picking. I fully intend to try her out this week. Stay tuned.

    It was very bright and sunny Sunday, so the pictures have a lot of glare, but you get the idea.
    Her face is scary! Does she has a large tattoo on the left side of her neck?

  3. #28977

    Zoom In

    Sorry this as close as I could get in my car. Does anyone recognize this meaty legged fat as a white girl ass SW. She's just sitting on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins with her head down. Body looks REALLY good!

    ASAP on the ID please . Thanks !

    2ND pick zoomed in closer


    In the back of my mind, I'm thinking maybe that's Monika . Any help would be appreciated .

    Puzzling , she got up and walked across the street and got some smokes , sat down in the same spot , took smoked the cigarette , and knows she's bent over again playing with her feet . I got a look at her face , she's butch looking . Don't know what she's up to .

    Anyway , the tall slender curly red head is out now with her hair pulled back in a bun . That will be nice when she's ducking my dick , I hate it when hair gets in the way .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0261.jpg‎   IMAG0262.jpg‎  

  4. #28976

    Nicki

    Ran into Angie / strawberry today as I was leaving 7/11 on Patapsico and 7th she told me about almost being beaten to death and being in hospital then she told me about a girl named Nicki being killed in Brooklyn and the way she was killed her neck was broken has any one else heard this and Angie is back to work she looked rough but sreet walki. G again.

  5. #28975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jaeesica & Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlazedHam  [View Original Post]
    Went for cruise down W / W the other day. There were some LE around but not a lot. Drove down Payson and saw some SWs hanging around. Saw Nikki standing with a black girl. I pulled up for a closer look. Nikki wanted to get in my car, but after looking at her face I told her no thanks. What's up with her skin? She looks like she hasn't taken a shower in days. The BSW was very basic looking and I was not interested in her either. Now a little further down Payson, I see a nicely dressed white woman standing there wearing a clean and colorful spring time dress sporting sun glasses. She appeared to be 5'9 in height with brownish curly hair. There was a guy nearby riding his bicycle. She looked TGTBT. I was tempted to approach, but refrained and moved on from that area. Looped back around and came across what I think a very pregnant (rip off) Erica. She was crossing in front of my car on McHenry and Strickland. She looks like she could have her baby any day now. Drove down further and got onto Ramsey where I saw this girl walking by herself and quickly made the scoop. Told me her name is Valerie. She is a cute 26-year old normal looking girl. I say she's about 5'3 with brown hair. She was wearing jean shorts with grey nikes and a tight fitting black shirt. She looked good. I was very pleased with what I found. She can talk. Told me she does not come out much since she has a job and that she is going to college. She was telling me everything about herself. She wanted me to go to her spot. I declined and said lets go to the local notel. She agreed.
    The 1st talent you mentioned sounds like Jessica. She's from Texas and says that she has only been around for a week or so. Had the chance to introduce myself the other night. We negotiated for FS and the BBBJ was surprisingly very good the the overall experience was pretty good because she was very pleasent to be around. The only complaint I had was her boyfriend called about 20 times while we was trying to do our thing, but she is a definite repeat. She is actually 5'7", and a natural redhead, my favorite type, but she dyes her hair brown. I told her to keep it red. Anyway, Valerie, is someone I did a report on back in Jan. (report# 27698), she is a great date if you catch her in the right mood, she is very passionate with that "come over here and fuck me" aggressiveness. Her BBBJ is easily a 8+ and the other half stays nice and wet while she moans and groans. She's just so hard to catch. I stopped trying to call her and just catch her when I she her. She use to hang over by the park and Ramsey, but if you see her grab her. You should have taken her up on her offer, she's a very cool person. Peace.

  6. #28974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Chelsea

    I had read a couple of reports about Chelsea around the circle, and I met her Sunday. I was on my way to meet someone else but I stopped to talk to her because she looked interesting. She looks younger than her twenty years, but the medication is really taking a toll on her. She obviously picks at her face a lot. But she seemed like a nice girl, and once she realized that I wasn't LE she relaxed in the car. We talked for about ten minutes and I found that she is open to anything, including all three inputs, for the right compensation. She has no phone but says that she's out around the circle all the time.

    She's a small girl with little boobs, and her left nipple is pierced. Chelsea also has a lot of tattoos. She's very young and cute if she would lay off the picking. I fully intend to try her out this week. Stay tuned.

    It was very bright and sunny Sunday, so the pictures have a lot of glare, but you get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chelsea1.jpg‎   Chelsea2.jpg‎  

  7. #28973

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    You may have spotted Kimberly that Cls9637 reported on in No. 28868. She's tall, slim with shoulder length brown hair and I have seen her in a nice spring dress and sunglasses. For the area, Kimberly could look TGTBT and you are better safe than sorry, but she is a terrific lady if you do hook up.

    Laxxx.
    That couldve been Kim. I saw her yesterday. She was wearing a long spring dress with sunglasses. But on the way to pick her up, I saw a WSW in pink dress walking down wash blvd. She gave me the wave but I didn't have time to make the scoop.

    She looks like civi. But back to Kim she is a great date but she is normally on carey / ramsey. So don't know if that was really her.

  8. #28972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Kimberly Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlazedHam  [View Original Post]
    Now a little further down Payson, I see a nicely dressed white woman standing there wearing a clean and colorful spring time dress sporting sun glasses. She appeared to be 5'9 in height with brownish curly hair. There was a guy nearby riding his bicycle. She looked TGTBT. I was tempted to approach, but refrained and moved on from that area.
    You may have spotted Kimberly that Cls9637 reported on in No. 28868. She's tall, slim with shoulder length brown hair and I have seen her in a nice spring dress and sunglasses. For the area, Kimberly could look TGTBT and you are better safe than sorry, but she is a terrific lady if you do hook up.

    Laxxx.

  9. #28971

    Curly haired girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GlazedHam  [View Original Post]
    Went for cruise down W / W the other day. There were some LE around but not a lot. Drove down Payson and saw some SWs hanging around. Saw Nikki standing with a black girl. I pulled up for a closer look. Nikki wanted to get in my car, but after looking at her face I told her no thanks. What's up with her skin? She looks like she hasn't taken a shower in days. The BSW was very basic looking and I was not interested in her either. Now a little further down Payson, I see a nicely dressed white woman standing there wearing a clean and colorful spring time dress sporting sun glasses. She appeared to be 5'9 in height with brownish curly hair. There was a guy nearby riding his bicycle. She looked TGTBT. I was tempted to approach, but refrained and moved on from that area. Looped back around and came across what I think a very pregnant (rip off) Erica. She was crossing in front of my car on McHenry and Strickland. She looks like she could have her baby any day now. Drove down further and got onto Ramsey where I saw this girl walking by herself and quickly made the scoop. Told me her name is Valerie. She is a cute 26-year old normal looking girl. I say she's about 5'3 with brown hair. She was wearing jean shorts with grey nikes and a tight fitting black shirt. She looked good. I was very pleased with what I found. She can talk. Told me she does not come out much since she has a job and that she is going to college. She was telling me everything about herself. She wanted me to go to her spot. I declined and said lets go to the local notel. She agreed.

    We get to the notel. She takes off her clothes and her body looks good. I did not see any marks on her although she did point out that her ankle is bothering her and there was a little mark there. Beautiful perky see cup and a tight firm ass with muscular legs. She did allow me to play with those tatas. She was quite bossy yet passionate; kissing and sucking all over me. We did CBJ, missionary and back to CBJ for the finish. After the dead was done, as we are leaving she decides to take the toilet paper. She wanted stay in the notel, but she wanted to go back to her place to get her bath soap so we could return to the notel to shower together. I told her that I needed to get going. I had a taste for some crab cakes, and I wanted to get to the crab depot and pick some up before they closed. Valarie wanted to come spend the night with me at my crib. I told her no. I tried to get a picture and she refused to take one. Said she didn't want her image out there like that. She told me she wanted to see me again and gave me a phone number to call her; however, her phone needs minutes. I'll see where that goes. I'll try to reach out to her later on this week.
    She's a SW. I think I dated her once and took some picks. Can't remember her name now. I saw her get in some guys loud diesel truck last week. She's slender and tall, and has a cute pop out round ass in her too. Face is a bit worn up close though.

  10. #28970

    Smiley

    Haven't really posted reviews here much. Picked Smiley up just near Gilmor on the W / W loop. She was a new face. Pretty by the standards of the area, I'd say 6 on a universal scale. Clean, talked well, didn't seem notably high.

    Said she didn't have any place to go. Went to a parking place, moderately out of the way. Was about dusk. Went for 40.

    She was okay with my touching her body, but never loosened her bra even when I suggested it. Didn't make it easy to touch her down below, or seem enthusiastic about it as an upgrade.

    Still seemed good with being touched a lot. Admitted she didn't really like the work all that much. Had moved back from Cumberland recently. For not liking it she was a good sport.

    Very good BBBJ. High quality, no rushing no moaning "you ready. " Was content to do the job, and did it well.

    Nothing exciting but I'd recommend. Got her number if anybody reputable wants. Figured I should start racking up some reviews here.

  11. #28969

    The block is hot

    Well fellas if you think that the circle on down was hot? It's really going to get hot after a dude was shot by the corner store on wilkins across from the bar.

  12. #28968

    Valerie

    Went for cruise down W / W the other day. There were some LE around but not a lot. Drove down Payson and saw some SWs hanging around. Saw Nikki standing with a black girl. I pulled up for a closer look. Nikki wanted to get in my car, but after looking at her face I told her no thanks. What's up with her skin? She looks like she hasn't taken a shower in days. The BSW was very basic looking and I was not interested in her either. Now a little further down Payson, I see a nicely dressed white woman standing there wearing a clean and colorful spring time dress sporting sun glasses. She appeared to be 5'9 in height with brownish curly hair. There was a guy nearby riding his bicycle. She looked TGTBT. I was tempted to approach, but refrained and moved on from that area. Looped back around and came across what I think a very pregnant (rip off) Erica. She was crossing in front of my car on McHenry and Strickland. She looks like she could have her baby any day now. Drove down further and got onto Ramsey where I saw this girl walking by herself and quickly made the scoop. Told me her name is Valerie. She is a cute 26-year old normal looking girl. I say she's about 5'3 with brown hair. She was wearing jean shorts with grey nikes and a tight fitting black shirt. She looked good. I was very pleased with what I found. She can talk. Told me she does not come out much since she has a job and that she is going to college. She was telling me everything about herself. She wanted me to go to her spot. I declined and said lets go to the local notel. She agreed.

    We get to the notel. She takes off her clothes and her body looks good. I did not see any marks on her although she did point out that her ankle is bothering her and there was a little mark there. Beautiful perky see cup and a tight firm ass with muscular legs. She did allow me to play with those tatas. She was quite bossy yet passionate; kissing and sucking all over me. We did CBJ, missionary and back to CBJ for the finish. After the dead was done, as we are leaving she decides to take the toilet paper. She wanted stay in the notel, but she wanted to go back to her place to get her bath soap so we could return to the notel to shower together. I told her that I needed to get going. I had a taste for some crab cakes, and I wanted to get to the crab depot and pick some up before they closed. Valarie wanted to come spend the night with me at my crib. I told her no. I tried to get a picture and she refused to take one. Said she didn't want her image out there like that. She told me she wanted to see me again and gave me a phone number to call her; however, her phone needs minutes. I'll see where that goes. I'll try to reach out to her later on this week.

  13. #28967

    Italian Christina Dundalk

    Picked up hot short brunette on Bethlehem. Nice personality and great rack. She had no problem stripping. Was awesome looking at great ass and tits while she gave marathon head. She's in her 30's but could have fooled me. Can be found on Dundalk avenue near shopping center usually. No digits.

  14. #28966

    Afternoon Recon

    I was out and about the city this afternoon and decided to swing by the circle loops and surrounding areas, as well as the SA, and be / CB.

    I'll say now that the SA and be / CB loops were pretty dead. There were a few possibilities, but I didn't recognize any of them: 2 BSWs and 2 WSWs. No lookers or anyone I'd be interested in spending time with. Sad day!

    The general area around the circle, and I do mean several blocks in multiple directions, had loads of possibilities. I saw Natalie looking cute but didn't have time to make the scoop, and I also saw the recently reported 21 yo Samantha with the reddish hair, though she was walking with a guy so I definitely didn't scoop.

    There were easily a half dozen other WSWs in the area, a couple of whom looked familiar but names didn't spring to mind. Most were totally new to me. Several I wouldn't want to scoop. There were two a good ways north I was curious about, but I had already ran out of time.

    No scoops today, or recently, but I'm hoping to meet with Natalie, Samantha, and Amber soon. Keep safe.

  15. #28965

    Another WYP Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Forddiesel06  [View Original Post]
    When I had her number she told me she wasn't in the game anymore. Fuck she was a freak.
    I also found her ad in WYP, under Littlebbygirl001. So I assume that's where she is working off for now. I don't want to waste any money on that site just to find out. Anywho, just FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape