Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 30759
-
04-27-16 23:41 #13389Regular Member

Posts: 6Any leads for MT in downtown?
I've been searching for a MT downtown with HE, but been coming up short everwhere. Been to the AMP at Kukui Plaza, but not into the AMP scene. Tried two places in CS found on CL and BP, but both legit. Tried two over at the Executive center (QM included), but both of those are legit too. Any ideas woyld be much appreciated.
MonkeyPoo.
-
04-27-16 12:25 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 43Any extras offered?
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 02:55 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 544Where was she working?
Was she the one that was working off of Lewers St in Waikiki?
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 23:21 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 180Mint
How did it go? I saw her a couple of times about a month ago in Waikiki. Was 100 percent legit, full draping like my life depended on it, lights were blazing, and she seemed a little on the manly side.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV so please let us know how it went.
-
04-26-16 22:21 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 76Girl on right is Annie. SHe used to work at Paradise Thai in Aiea. Really nice, good massage. Beautiful girl. Tight body as well.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 01:02 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 1450Mint
Wow! Saw her picture! She is pretty. Wonder if picture is really her.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Please update us.
-
04-25-16 20:33 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 440I'm going
I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
04-25-16 19:52 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 362New one on the block
Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.html
-
04-25-16 19:14 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 684These photos are real. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 14:17 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 362Vera
Never thought I would comment on Vera but here it is.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Sorry to say those are mommy tits, big but saggy. She also has a mommy tummy that basically was never ever attempted to try and exercise back into shape. He body is kind of "soft" if you know what I mean as I don't think she really ever works out. Just from "experience" several years ago. She is a very nice woman and yes IF she likes you they were available. No nani ever but then again that was just me, maybe someone else got something but I really don't know.
Stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
04-25-16 02:35 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 287She is located in Kaimuki. There is a big towel and a shower is available, though I didn't use it. She uses some great smelling oils. Very relaxing.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 20:52 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 5231As Rocky would say, "I dunno; I didn't ask!". I've never heard a war story where the girl was turned off by mass though.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 20:31 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 847So Logon, where is she located? Was there a cover sheet? Shower provided? PM if you want, she posts on CL once in a while and could never get schedule appointment due to work schedule. Hono1.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-16 19:41 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 97Ck,
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
I think that was the last place I went before I left the Island back for home, The deed was not worth writing about but I will say that it was right after lunch so every time she would say "oh" while in mish I smelled garlic YUCK.
The one positive is that she took all of me like a champ while I was pounding away in standing mish off the side of table with no problem. I'm not massively hung like a horse but I strike the back wall a lot so it was nice to finally be able to unleash the beast on someone, even if she had garlic breath.
I come back to the island soon but I will not be returning there.
My donation in comparison was only 60/140, for a 200 total.
-
04-24-16 16:37 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 895Hahaha Damn
Howzit HM,
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Longtime no talk Braddah.
Yeah idk man they all seem to develop an attitude when they become owners, I don't know why, all the really own is a few massage tables and furniture and possibly the apartment if not leased, It always amazes me the shift in attitude. I've never seen her so maybe I shouldn't talk does she like big Schlongs?











Reply With Quote





