Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13389

    Any leads for MT in downtown?

    I've been searching for a MT downtown with HE, but been coming up short everwhere. Been to the AMP at Kukui Plaza, but not into the AMP scene. Tried two places in CS found on CL and BP, but both legit. Tried two over at the Executive center (QM included), but both of those are legit too. Any ideas woyld be much appreciated.

    MonkeyPoo.

  2. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Girl on right is Annie. SHe used to work at Paradise Thai in Aiea. Really nice, good massage. Beautiful girl. Tight body as well.
    Any extras offered?

  3. #13387

    Where was she working?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? I saw her a couple of times about a month ago in Waikiki. Was 100 percent legit, full draping like my life depended on it, lights were blazing, and she seemed a little on the manly side.

    As always YMMV so please let us know how it went.
    Was she the one that was working off of Lewers St in Waikiki?

  4. #13386

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

    HB.
    How did it go? I saw her a couple of times about a month ago in Waikiki. Was 100 percent legit, full draping like my life depended on it, lights were blazing, and she seemed a little on the manly side.

    As always YMMV so please let us know how it went.

  5. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.html
    Girl on right is Annie. SHe used to work at Paradise Thai in Aiea. Really nice, good massage. Beautiful girl. Tight body as well.

  6. #13384

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

    HB.
    Wow! Saw her picture! She is pretty. Wonder if picture is really her.

    Please update us.

  7. #13383

    I'm going

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.html
    I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

    HB.

  8. #13382

    New one on the block

    Newest one on the CL block. Anyone try? Think I have seen the one on the right before but heck I'm old I see a lot of things and forget. Wait what? Maybe more than you think as they offer 4-hand.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5556301487.html

  9. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    Interested in that one too. For real or just another scam.

    .
    These photos are real. Nice girl.

  10. #13380

    Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

    I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.
    Never thought I would comment on Vera but here it is.

    Sorry to say those are mommy tits, big but saggy. She also has a mommy tummy that basically was never ever attempted to try and exercise back into shape. He body is kind of "soft" if you know what I mean as I don't think she really ever works out. Just from "experience" several years ago. She is a very nice woman and yes IF she likes you they were available. No nani ever but then again that was just me, maybe someone else got something but I really don't know.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

  11. #13379
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    So Logon, where is she located? Was there a cover sheet? Shower provided? PM if you want, she posts on CL once in a while and could never get schedule appointment due to work schedule. Hono1.
    She is located in Kaimuki. There is a big towel and a shower is available, though I didn't use it. She uses some great smelling oils. Very relaxing.

  12. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Howzit HM,

    Longtime no talk Braddah.

    Yeah idk man they all seem to develop an attitude when they become owners, I don't know why, all the really own is a few massage tables and furniture and possibly the apartment if not leased, It always amazes me the shift in attitude. I've never seen her so maybe I shouldn't talk does she like big Schlongs?
    As Rocky would say, "I dunno; I didn't ask!". I've never heard a war story where the girl was turned off by mass though.

  13. #13377
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    I got around calling her last weekend for a massage. It was worth the. 75 I paid. She gave me the full 75 minute massage with stretches and all. She is sexy and kind. No play but that is okay. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548883863.html.
    So Logon, where is she located? Was there a cover sheet? Shower provided? PM if you want, she posts on CL once in a while and could never get schedule appointment due to work schedule. Hono1.

  14. #13376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was a $280 dollar day and walked away with s shit ass hand job and one pretty darn good massage by Selena from Spaya Thai Massage.

    Century Center #1608
    Ck,

    I think that was the last place I went before I left the Island back for home, The deed was not worth writing about but I will say that it was right after lunch so every time she would say "oh" while in mish I smelled garlic YUCK.

    The one positive is that she took all of me like a champ while I was pounding away in standing mish off the side of table with no problem. I'm not massively hung like a horse but I strike the back wall a lot so it was nice to finally be able to unleash the beast on someone, even if she had garlic breath.

    I come back to the island soon but I will not be returning there.

    My donation in comparison was only 60/140, for a 200 total.

  15. #13375

    Hahaha Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

    I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.
    Howzit HM,

    Longtime no talk Braddah.

    Yeah idk man they all seem to develop an attitude when they become owners, I don't know why, all the really own is a few massage tables and furniture and possibly the apartment if not leased, It always amazes me the shift in attitude. I've never seen her so maybe I shouldn't talk does she like big Schlongs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape