rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28958
    Reply to Bolo post: Come to find out, she was right around the corner on her way to a cleaning job. Things couldn't have worked out better!! After our date, she said the PAWG she was trying to set me up with got jumped by some other SW out of jealousy, and she hasn't seen her in three days. Does anyone know a PAWG named Danielle? Pretty brunette with long black hair? That's the name and description Ranee gave me.

    Believe you said in one of your posts you ran into Danielle near Pierres a couple months back. She's cute, but talks too much. Must of ran her mouth off to the wrong crew. One of her bffs is Heather, formally from Fairhaven, and before that Dena. Plenty of gals out on Scarey, Ramsey and the circle. Saw a beautiful WSW on Scarey but passed due too many folks lingering.

  2. #28957

  3. #28956

  4. #28955

    Any body have pics of this Las to swap

    Hey Guys she said here name was Lauren but she was there on day and is now off the radar so what the hell here is a photo dump for all to enjoy contact me for HD vides she was and awesome ride.

  5. #28954

    Natalie

    She out right now on Monroe. Pick her up and went to Pierre. Had a great time with her.

  6. #28953

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her at the Royal Farms next to the 7 11 this time, I gave her some money and asked her how she was doing. She shook her head slowly side to side and said with a sad look, not good. She held her arms out and showed me bruises on both arms, and told me she has them on her inner thighs too. She says, she was so drunk one night her BF couldn't wake her, so he left her in the abando they live in, and went out to pan handle alone. She says when she woke up in the morning she had been brutally raped or gang rapped, but doesn't remember it. She says she was in intensive care for a week and just got out.

    I don't know, I wouldn't like to believe she'd make up a story like that for sympathy, but you never know. I gave her enough cash for a meal and told her I'd be back around Friday and maybe we can date. I have empathy for her, but I know Angie well enough to know she can get herself together and off the streets whenever she puts her mind to it. She's always around that area, if you see her, help her out with enough money for a meal.
    I haven't seen her for awhile and you right when she puts her mind to it she can get herself straight she's done it before she is good people always had good dates with her and even got a couple of freebies.

  7. #28952

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was out of the Drug life, but still dating. One of her FB posts had a request for a ride to the hotel district near BWI.
    Oh ok I thought she was done with things but I wouldn't be down there it's hot as a firecracker.

  8. #28951
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMeUpBMore  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts today regarding the hoards of LE around the circle and Washington Blvd. I'm heading out so hopefully t has died down from yesterday. ...
    Was just out around W / W and saw at least 7 WSW on the loop around Wilkens & Ramsey. Noticed an obviously preggo Ripoff Erica (thanks fellow mongers for the warnings about her), but also passed by Stephanie. Anyway, *every one* of them cleared out at the same time about 6:45. Don't know what might have got them spooked. There were a bunch of bikers about the same time which seemed to have a gathering a Carrol Park but doubt that had anything to do with it.

  9. #28950

    Passing on

    Ranee's mother is slowly passing away at home while Ranee is tending to her as much as possible. It would be nice if those of us they've known her for some time would give sympathy cards after her mother's death. Maybe even put some money in the card. It's going to be rough I imagine, especially if she passes before or soon after mothers day

    She was trying to talk to me about some people she knew that just passed away when I picked her up . She got in my car and said " everybody's dying ' I could tell she was upset but I was busy looking in my rear view and side mirrors for ULE and LE . God bless her , but you know how Ranee dresses . She had bright pink booty shorts on that was attracting a lot of attention before she stepped in my vehicle . Not to mention , she stood there with the door open for a minute talking and putting her bags in the front seat . She's going through a rough time ,so let's look out for her as much as possible .

  10. #28949

    The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she out the game last report I seen said she was getting it together.
    I heard she was out of the Drug life, but still dating. One of her FB posts had a request for a ride to the hotel district near BWI.

  11. #28948
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMeUpBMore  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any posts today regarding the hoards of LE around the circle and Washington Blvd. I'm heading out so hopefully t has died down from yesterday. ...
    Was just out around W / W and saw at least 7 WSW on the loop around Wilkens & Ramsey. Noticed an obviously preggo Ripoff Erica (thanks fellow mongers for the warnings about her), but also passed by Stephanie. Anyway, *every one* of them cleared out at the same time about 6:45. Don't know what might have got them spooked. There were a bunch of bikers about the same time which seemed to have a gathering a Carrol Park but doubt that had anything to do with it.

  12. #28947

    Angie / Strawberry

    I ran into her at the Royal Farms next to the 7 11 this time, I gave her some money and asked her how she was doing. She shook her head slowly side to side and said with a sad look, not good. She held her arms out and showed me bruises on both arms, and told me she has them on her inner thighs too. She says, she was so drunk one night her BF couldn't wake her, so he left her in the abando they live in, and went out to pan handle alone. She says when she woke up in the morning she had been brutally raped or gang rapped, but doesn't remember it. She says she was in intensive care for a week and just got out.

    I don't know, I wouldn't like to believe she'd make up a story like that for sympathy, but you never know. I gave her enough cash for a meal and told her I'd be back around Friday and maybe we can date. I have empathy for her, but I know Angie well enough to know she can get herself together and off the streets whenever she puts her mind to it. She's always around that area, if you see her, help her out with enough money for a meal.

  13. #28946

    Conklen

    I don't know who said Conklen is dead. Went thru there on way to Gunpowder and there was 8 or 9 girls out between 2 and 3. Saw a girl long brown hair who walked from creek town that had a nice body in jeans, face a little ruff. Stop and talked to Paige and Reds sitting on steps by gas station. They both looked really good but I was in the wrong car to partake this time. Didn't see LE around either. Anybody play with these two and provide info, I am leaning more toward paige even though both where nicely dressed and looked good.

  14. #28945

    The Queen Bowed Down

    Nikki was out on S Payson, so I thought I'd call the Flying Nun and see if they guy she rents a room from would let us in for a date. The Nun gave the okay, so I pulled close to Payson off of Ramsey so I could walk up on Nikki. Before I could get out of the car, it hit me! Why don't I call Ranee! .

    Come to find out, she was right around the corner on her way to a cleaning job. Things couldn't have worked out better!! After our date, she said the PAWG she was trying to set me up with got jumped by some other SW out of jealousy, and she hasn't seen her in three days. Does anyone know a PAWG named Danielle? Pretty brunette with long black hair? That's the name and description Ranee gave me.

    Also, just passed through the circle on my way to get grub and go home. I saw a decent, civi looking brown haired WSW wearing shades standing in the circle. BIG BOOBS, and she's sticking them out. Pink top and blue jeans wearing shades and playing with her phone . You know what !? I just made another pass , and she waved . It may sound crazy , but I swear she kinda looks like BIG TITY Shannon that use to hang around the west side .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0253.jpg‎  

  15. #28944

    Natalie

    Just saw her making her way down Fulton towards the circle. Guess she's about to go to work! Black sweat pants, pink top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape