Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5823

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelzxc  [View Original Post]
    She and Gina used to post fake bad reviews of each other.
    No skin in the game, nor have I met Her, but she is very active, and well known, on the Boston board. Go to the MA equivalent of Thunderdome, the Massholes, do a search for Deb4512, and scroll down pages of drama!

  2. #5822

    Addison

    So couldn't find any recent reviews on this one so figured I'd share. Had a couple dreams with this cutie recently. Got to ittle apt parked with no problems in ok area. Directed me to the door, freshly showered & with a nice hug to say hello. So all good so far except the pics are definitely not accurate or she gained some lbs, was hoping for a nice, tight athletic body like pics, but more of a smaller bbw. Nonetheless I took a chance and man did she deliver! Great BBBJ, dt wet & sloppy, then flipped k-9 & took a pounding, in all entries. All in all good time for Hundo hh donation, nice girl, good attitude but should use accurate pics. Will probably repeat. Also, FYI saw what looked like pimp lurking st over when leaving but just a guess, I could be wrong, & no issues with it.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...atural/5748782

  3. #5821

    Christina Avoid!

    So now I'm told she's disputing my review on the other site. That's about all I need to know to realize what kind of person she is and to know that I'm never ever repeating with her.

    And now that I think of it, it was a bit fishy that she told me that I couldn't come into the restroom because the barking terrier was in there. Of course, I never saw the terrier or heard it bark. Hmm.

    I did, however, see the English bulldog in the living room behind the fence. And it didn't bark at all. I was told it would jump the fence and rush to her defense if it heard her scream lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report and welcome to the club. Some of what you said in your report resonates with me and you can read about it in my review just published elsewhere.

    Here's what I wrote in the general section. It seems to me that the previous reviews are somewhat of the gushing variety and therefore she's gotten too hyped. I saw her at her place in East Providence after only the first review had been published. I hear now that she's switched over to hosting in a hotel room in Warwick. Probably because of all the traffic. So, bottom line, there are a number of gaps other reviewers have not called out (see details below). I'm not saying don't see her. But lower your expectations a little and don't fall for her upsells. And perhaps wait for the hype to die down.

    As for people not sharing info, there's a good reason. Now that you're a senior (congrats!) I'd recommend you demonstrate the same caution. How do you know that a newbie asking for info isn't Leo? You wouldn't want to be assisting them would you? Once you're a senior it's assumed that you've posted several reviews and done your share of contributing back to the monger society. So I openly share with seniors unless I have a specific concern with a specific member. When a non-senior asks me for info, I might ask them to share some info first, not in the spirit of a trade, but to ensure that the person is a genuine and passionate monger. There are seniors and non-seniors that I gave info to in this manner and they have seen Christina and posted their reviews here.

  4. #5820

    Christina

    Yeah, she had a condom when I visited but I definitely got the feeling it was optional. She didn't put it on me, instead she just offered up that cute little ass and said "I want you in me. " I had to be responsible, resist and put it on myself. With that news, I'm sure as hell relieved I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    To be honest that kind of scares me. BBFS in my eyes, Is like playing Russian roulette. No offense to you BBFS lovers.

  5. #5819

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    BBFS loving crowd will be happy to know they can get that for 90.
    To be honest that kind of scares me. BBFS in my eyes, Is like playing Russian roulette. No offense to you BBFS lovers.

  6. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...viewed/5573559

    When the funny part of the dream was about to begin she stated she had no party hats. Asked if I did. Another rookie mistake by me not having one. So she said I guess we'll have to do it without one. I said no thanks I don't do that. So settled for a BBBJ and HJ.
    BBFS loving crowd will be happy to know they can get that for 90.

  7. #5817

    This one is serious!

    Easy to contact. Cuter than her pics. Nice ass. Good Body. Cute Tits albeit kinda droppy tits. Great energy and eager to please.

    Everything covered. 80 Damage 20 m. No backdoor. Little kissing. I didn't eat her but she did smell good.

    Takes a great pounding nice and wet and tight. Do it!

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...nd-wet/5741411

  8. #5816

    Feud with Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    http://www.************.com/providen...OZ2adWsYOqQ/To set up a date just text her number. She is in the PVD area for a few days. Her photos are real. Talked for a few minutes after I got there got undressed and we lay down on the bed she asks what do you like I said oral she did BBBJ for about 10 minutes, condom on then her on top, then mish, then finished in doggy. She is a full figured gal nice natural boobs pretty face. What I like most is she was NON RUSH. Definitely recommended. I did half hour for 1. 25 her hour rate is 2. 0.
    She and Gina used to post fake bad reviews of each other.

  9. #5815

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report and welcome to the club. Some of what you said in your report resonates with me and you can read about it in my review just published elsewhere.

    Here's what I wrote in the general section. It seems to me that the previous reviews are somewhat of the gushing variety and therefore she's gotten too hyped. I saw her at her place in East Providence after only the first review had been published. I hear now that she's switched over to hosting in a hotel room in Warwick. Probably because of all the traffic. So, bottom line, there are a number of gaps other reviewers have not called out (see details below). I'm not saying don't see her. But lower your expectations a little and don't fall for her upsells. And perhaps wait for the hype to die down.

    As for people not sharing info, there's a good reason. Now that you're a senior (congrats!) I'd recommend you demonstrate the same caution. How do you know that a newbie asking for info isn't Leo? You wouldn't want to be assisting them would you? Once you're a senior it's assumed that you've posted several reviews and done your share of contributing back to the monger society. So I openly share with seniors unless I have a specific concern with a specific member. When a non-senior asks me for info, I might ask them to share some info first, not in the spirit of a trade, but to ensure that the person is a genuine and passionate monger. There are seniors and non-seniors that I gave info to in this manner and they have seen Christina and posted their reviews here.
    I understand and get what you mean now by not sharing the info at first. To be honest I thought you were just looking for a trade. Didn't Think I had to trade info on a public posting LOL. Just missed communication is all.

  10. #5814

    Christina

    Thanks for your report and welcome to the club. Some of what you said in your report resonates with me and you can read about it in my review just published elsewhere.

    Here's what I wrote in the general section. It seems to me that the previous reviews are somewhat of the gushing variety and therefore she's gotten too hyped. I saw her at her place in East Providence after only the first review had been published. I hear now that she's switched over to hosting in a hotel room in Warwick. Probably because of all the traffic. So, bottom line, there are a number of gaps other reviewers have not called out (see details below). I'm not saying don't see her. But lower your expectations a little and don't fall for her upsells. And perhaps wait for the hype to die down.

    As for people not sharing info, there's a good reason. Now that you're a senior (congrats!) I'd recommend you demonstrate the same caution. How do you know that a newbie asking for info isn't Leo? You wouldn't want to be assisting them would you? Once you're a senior it's assumed that you've posted several reviews and done your share of contributing back to the monger society. So I openly share with seniors unless I have a specific concern with a specific member. When a non-senior asks me for info, I might ask them to share some info first, not in the spirit of a trade, but to ensure that the person is a genuine and passionate monger. There are seniors and non-seniors that I gave info to in this manner and they have seen Christina and posted their reviews here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...viewed/5573559

    I had asked if anyone had Dreamed about this girl. There was only one somewhat response to my question. But because I am not a senior member, I was not given any info as I had no info to trade. It's not like I was asking about a UTR or a special scoop someone had found. She posts on BP which is obviously open to the public.

    Anyways I decided to take the plunge and have a dream. She is not the girl in the pics but is a cute little spinner with tattoos. We agreed on 80 for a short dream but then asked for 100 before I got there. We met halfway at 90. When the funny part of the dream was about to begin she stated she had no party hats. Asked if I did. Another rookie mistake by me not having one. So she said I guess we'll have to do it without one. I said no thanks I don't do that. So settled for a BBBJ and HJ. Was going pretty good until about 10 minutes into it she told me I had to finish. Good skills sexy girl but definitely not worth 90 for what I dreamt about.

    Definitely will not repeat for that type of dream.

    There have been many on the site that have helped me with info and I appreciate that. Isn't that what this site is about? To help others with info and reviews?

  11. #5813

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Thats an interesting question, because when I texted her she asked me to suggest the donation. I don't usually discuss $ with them in texts because hell, you never know if its LE. But I had already got a tip from a guy on this board that she was legit, so I suggested 100 for hh and she was cool with it.
    Well I obviously screwed myself on that deal. Maybe I'll give her a call again and offer the 100 and def bring my party hat. Also see if I can shove it down her throat when I am about to pop.

  12. #5812
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    http://www.************.com/providen...OZ2adWsYOqQ/To set up a date just text her number. She is in the PVD area for a few days. Her photos are real. Talked for a few minutes after I got there got undressed and we lay down on the bed she asks what do you like I said oral she did BBBJ for about 10 minutes, condom on then her on top, then mish, then finished in doggy. She is a full figured gal nice natural boobs pretty face. What I like most is she was NON RUSH. Definitely recommended. I did half hour for 1. 25 her hour rate is 2. 0.
    Saw her recently as well. Looks better than her pictures. Talkative, but no rush and definite GFE. Said if there was enough interest she would make more frequent trips here. If you like older women she is well worth your time.

  13. #5811

    Debbie age 41

    http://www.************.com/providen...OZ2adWsYOqQ/To set up a date just text her number. She is in the PVD area for a few days. Her photos are real. Talked for a few minutes after I got there got undressed and we lay down on the bed she asks what do you like I said oral she did BBBJ for about 10 minutes, condom on then her on top, then mish, then finished in doggy. She is a full figured gal nice natural boobs pretty face. What I like most is she was NON RUSH. Definitely recommended. I did half hour for 1. 25 her hour rate is 2. 0.

  14. #5810
    Thats an interesting question, because when I texted her she asked me to suggest the donation. I don't usually discuss $ with them in texts because hell, you never know if its LE. But I had already got a tip from a guy on this board that she was legit, so I suggested 100 for hh and she was cool with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Good for you! You definitely have had the best experience so far from what I'm hearing. How long was your appointment for and what was the damage?

  15. #5809

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Interesting how everybody is having the same dream! I dreamed of her too! Definitely not the girl in the ad pics but definitely HOTTER than the pics! True spinner. Very nice with DFK with nice tongue action in particular which is what I look for. Her cocksucking skills are also very nice. Tits with a slight bit of droop but they are nice liitle Bs and her face is really beautiful I think, she has big brown suckable pencil erassure nippples. She has a hispanic look but I'm not sure, she's part African American definitely but fairly light skinned, not like in the pics. Great fuck especially in doggy before pulling off the jimmy and shooting down her throat. Nice personality, too, a lot of fun to be with. Gorgeous ass long thick black hair. She's a tiny little thing, I thought she was really hot and really nice. My session was different than that below though, and in that there was no rush even though we stated late. But she did keep waiting outside for quite some time before starting, the main negative. But she's hot and fucks and sucks and kisses like she's really into it, so I will repeat!
    Good for you! You definitely have had the best experience so far from what I'm hearing. How long was your appointment for and what was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape