Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2214
-
06-24-16 19:36 #294Senior Member

Posts: 148No always means no
Nicely put skater, zimmm and zack.
Pretty upset with what I've been reading here recently. I agree with all of your comments.
Toorisky and football guy.
The idea is to have a willing partner and have some fun. When it doesn't work out move and and comment here so others can share and learn.
-
06-23-16 10:30 #293Senior Member

Posts: 293Too aggressive or not?
I wouldn't have put it the way Zack did, but even in the career choice these women made (assuming they had a choice), I would never treat one that aggressively. I just take my cues from the provider. And if no HE is going to be offered, that's the way it goes. Hopefully the massage was decent, and you tip accordingly. Never in a million years would I touch a provider in a place they asked me ONCE not to touch nor would I FORCE them to touch me if they said that service wasn't offered. Like I said. I follow and accept the cues / limits. Yeah, we all work hard for our money, but when nothing is offered, you just have to chalk that up to experience and help others by posting to the forum.
Originally Posted by TooRisky
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 10:24 #292Senior Member

Posts: 2100Definitely not alright
When does no mean NO to you (rhetorical).
When people have this type of attitude it justifies why laws exist.
If a cop directing traffic says you can't turn left are you going to threaten and move him out of the way because you want to turn left, so how is this situation any different.
Evidently you do not know the meaning of assault http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal...-overview.html.
But not only was this an assault it was also battery (at least by law) when FootballGuyMe touched her without her consent. Add to that the fact sexual service for a fee is illegal & it just compounds the problem.
Remeber this when you're in jail & your ass is being gang raped & you're screaming NO, but I'm sure your assailants will sleep just fine & be able to live with themselves.
Originally Posted by TooRisky
[View Original Post]
I understand that when a guy puts up his money & expects a good time & it doesn't happen that it's frustrating and sometimes infuriating.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
Report it, move on, & don't go back to that establishment is about the best we can do.
Most of us have been through piss poor service & rip offs & it sucks when it happens, but this is different & speaking for myself I would never condone trying force someone in this type of situation, NO means NO.
-
06-23-16 05:55 #291Senior Member

Posts: 68Not Cool??
Hey Zack why don't go into your Safe Space! Yes he was aggressive. But assaulted her? Really? I am sure he will sleep just fine and will be able to live with himself.
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 19:06 #290Senior Member

Posts: 113Webster revisited
I said goodbye to Anna and Kiki last week and just met Coco and Amy. Unfortunately, this is definitely not the Amy from a few months ago. In fact she may be a manager and Coco is solo there at least during the week. I'm not sure. Coco is fairly young and nice looking. Her massage was mostly vg, but was not as intense as those from Anna, who was excellent. But the he is back, and began before the flip. Coco was very thorough and very sweet.
-
06-21-16 10:10 #289Senior Member

Posts: 111New girls working
Yes it has. I met Coco today and had a good massage.
Originally Posted by NhMan28
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 22:15 #288Senior Member

Posts: 200Not cool
Wow! This is pretty aggressive if you ask me clearly she didn't want to touch you in that way. If I were you I would be embarrassed. Your that hard up? It's one thing when a willing adult chooses to engage but you pretty much sexually assaulted someone. I guess you have to live with yourself.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 15:08 #287Senior Member

Posts: 67Webster
Had to check it out again. Haven't been for a while. Got there Sunday about 1130. No one else parked there or inside. Walked in asked if I wanted a massage, showed me the prices on a piece of paper. I took hour for 60. She said follow me and took me to a room. She left, I got undressed, layed on the table. Another girl came in. Said her name was Anna. Covered me, I took it off. She started my shoulders I tested the waters and touched her leg she didn't move so I started touching more. Touching her ass was ok. I touched her pussy and she said please don't touch me and moved my arms on to the table. So I took it the pussy was off limits but she let me still let me touch her legs and ass softly. After a while, I said you want me turn over now? She said wait, left room got a towel and wiped my back legs and arms down to get oil off. She started massaging front but left little guy alone. I asked her to but she said we never do. I said Amy did when I saw her before. She kept saying no so I started stroking myself. I said this ok? She said its up to you. I kept asking her just to touch it she kept saying no. She asked me if I needed some more oil to stroke I said sure. She dripped it right on the head of my cock. I started stroking again took her hand and put it on my cock and started moving it up and down. Thought I was all set so I set her hand go and she let go of my cock. So I held her hand there and stroked with her hand holding my cock and I shot cum straight up, she was surprised and let go so I took over and finished myself. She wiped me off and left room. Time now was almost 100. Massage was ok I guess. She was good enough looking. I went over my hour and she stroked the first shot of cum out of me. That's the hardest I had to work for anything more than a massage. Anyway, Anna handed the usual bottle of Poland spring as I was heading out the door and I grabbed one of those candies and I gave her a 40 tip. I would have like to do more with her tiny body.
Originally Posted by NhMan28
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 13:13 #286Senior Member

Posts: 113Webster Street
I thought I'd already replied to your query shortly after your post, but I must have not have posted it properly. The bottom line is that nothing has changed to my experience. VG to exc massage but no he. I visit A_ almost weekly, but haven't seen K_ in about 2 months. One more thing, don't call, just go there. The phone person is totally unreliable, and they aren't that busy. PM me for any other details.
Originally Posted by NhMan28
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-16 08:36 #285Regular Member

Posts: 1Webster street
Anyone been to Webster street lately? Just wondering if anything has improved.
-
04-22-16 16:41 #284

Posts: 729I'm sorry I posted "lame", your one previous review out of 11 was valuable in that it hopefully alerted others to a definite bad situation to stay away from. Please accept my apology, and thank you for adding a review of recent visits.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
In general, FS is usually not available at these storefront AMPs but occasionally sometimes if you're lucky and / or build some trust with a provider, nice things can occur.
-
04-22-16 08:28 #283Senior Member

Posts: 3604 Hands
I was only quoting about the 4 Hand massage in general. I have not been to Tokyo.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 22:11 #282Senior Member

Posts: 45Fair enough. Well as another quick definitely lame review. I've gone to Tokyo maybe 4 times now. Last was with I think the infamous Jessica (if that's her name). She was the young amazing one, good tease and finish with no rush, though only OTC. Other than that from what I remember 1st time was standard experience. 2nd was with a mature woman who up charged a bit, though revealed top as well as let me rub downstairs. 3rd was awful, constant texting inside of room, horrible oil cleanup and a rushed 5 min left HE. With that said, I guess I never really asked, but I've made how you say suggestive motions. Maybe they didn't get it. Or I'm not doing it right, so maybe ill visit them again soon.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 20:42 #281

Posts: 729It's called YMMV. Just because you didn't get it doesn't mean no one else did either. Besides he didn't really specify exactly where it was, it might not be the first place mentioned regarding 4 hands.
Originally Posted by BobPage69
[View Original Post]
By the way, 11 posts, 10 questions, one lame stay away from "review".
-
04-21-16 12:39 #280Senior Member

Posts: 45Wait a min. FS? Since when, from my experience they never offered more than HE. Do they now offer more?
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






