Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 8093
-
05-24-16 23:13 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 2124Big time rookie mistake I didn't throw her under the bus though I just told him to ask her not me what she did or didn't do and hung up.
-
05-24-16 22:16 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 5563Chrissy. Still a MILF worth fucking
Fly Guy, you're no newbie, you know better than that. Never, ever let a streetwalker get hold of anything that's important. That was your mistake, not hers. Ain't any reason to get mad about it.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
You had a good time, so she kept her part of the bargain. All the rest was bullshit, and it was your responsibility to avoid it. It happens, no use getting all bend out of shape about it. If I had gotten all bend out of shape every time a streetwalker got the best of me, I'd been out of the hobby years ago.
Chrissy is what she is. A streetwalker and a nice lay. She isn't you confessor, your right hand gal or your friend in need. Chrissy is trying to make her way, in her world, as best she can. Nothing more and nothing less.
Fly GuyEddie, I know you took this in stride and moved on. I am talking to the newbies out there who don't know how to take a hit, roll with the punch and keep on stroking.
CookyJar.
-
05-24-16 15:54 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 2124I had a few weeks back I made the mistake of calling her from my cell phone about hanging out again we did had a great time went out to eat but the number she said to call her on she claimed was her brothers turns out it was her boyfriends number and he kept calling me over and over again after I dropped her off asking me all kinds of stuff about what we did where went how she got $ etc.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-16 10:37 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 1180Want to visit
You make me want to come to Philadelphia, you ought to work for the Chamber of Commerce. Thanks for all your post. Headed out east sometime this summer.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-16 09:55 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 5563Chrissy – A tight MILF
Chrissy is a tight little spinner. I spotted her just off of the Huntingdon station area. Her location was the only give-away. In a mall or any other location she'd be just another piece of eye candy.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
05-15-16 04:52 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 1019You no were your tool goes in that cookie but that girl just has a big hole.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 19:26 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rosa. A OK car date.
I agree totally. She is friendly and nice enough. The service just isn't what you'd expect from a girl with her body and general appearance. She's not ugly and her body rocks. You'd expect the service to be equally hot. It isn't!
Originally Posted by Ozzypie
[View Original Post]
On a car date, where she's just expected to give a quick BJ and maybe spin around for a little doggie, where the expectations are much lower than on an inside date – she may pass for a more suitable and a more accommodating provider. Most car dates are just about getting a nut and getting out of the area. She could do that. On an inside date, after I've spent extra for the rent, I'm looking for a bit more.
Rosa isn't GFE or PSE. She's more like, wham, bam, thank you marm.
CookyJar.
-
05-11-16 10:43 #6481Regular Member

Posts: 21Why do you think a car date would be better with her? I did a house date with her several years ago and found her to be pretty inflexible service wise, and rather uninteresting overall. She was a paradox to me, a decent looking girl with a nice body who wasn't mean or nasty but in the years that followed that date I couldn't tell you how many times I passed her by, many times when she was the only girl out. It's funny, if she was just a little more accommodating, or just pretended to have a little enthusiasm, I would have dated her regularly. She still looks good and as always nice pics CJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-16 12:31 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: You the man Cookyjar
Thanks! I try.
Originally Posted by HookersHunter
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
05-04-16 14:08 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 40You the man Cookyjar
Every Cookyjar post I see I want to move to Philadelphia devote my life to street cursing and picking up gems like that. One day I love to visit and if Cookyjar would would be kind enough to take me on his ride to show me the raw action on the streets of brotherly love.
-
04-22-16 09:16 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jessica's Pussy
LOL, Nope! That picture was taken pre-service. Perhaps this is a case where size does matter.
Thanks TexasMonger for pointing it out. I noticed right away, during the photo shoot. I am surprised no one else noticed. LOL
Where I come from (back in the day) we call that pussy. Pussy wasn't always as easy to get as it is now. Back then any pussy you could get was considered good pussy.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
IMHO, when it comes to pussy, what matters is how the girls response. Can she work it, does she have control. Jessica has got some good pussy.
Back when I was in my early twenties, a young girl explained it to me this way, "It aint nothing but meat on the bone, you can fuck it, suck it or leave it alone."
CookyJar.
-
04-21-16 22:36 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 2000Cooky,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
You know I always admire your work and every find you post about is better than the previous one. I just have a question for you. Was this shot before or after you probed her with your manhood. I'm asking because her pussy looks so stretched out, you can drive a baseball bat through it without hitting any of it's walls.
Cheers.
TM.
-
04-21-16 22:19 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 5563Jessica on the Universal 1-10 Hotness Rating System
I could easily see Jessica as a 5 ˝ on the Universal Hotness Scale. She has the face of a 4 (Most Good Looking Girls) and the body of a 6 (what most guys would overrate as a 9).
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Wrap your lips around one of her nipples and let it stiffen against your tongue, while you slide a hand down her petite waist onto one of her round substantial buttocks and as your dick rises – you will get why IMHO, she is a 5 ˝.
CookyJar
-
04-21-16 10:07 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks, Syberman2006
I totally agree. Next to personality (and Jessica has a nice accommodating personality) I am always on the outlook for a nice body. Jessica was a little anxious about her breast size. I tried to assure her that there was more to breast than size. Personally, I like nice A's with perky, responsive nipples over saggy double DD's.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
IMHO, this is a case where, "Size Doesn't Matter."
CookyJar.
-
04-20-16 22:56 #6474Banned Member

Posts: 285She is hot.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






