Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5793

    Been thinking about it


  2. #5792

    Heather Greene. The Total Package

    Anyone have info on this one. Last four digits are 4098 on ER site. Blond & Busty.

    I can tell you about Marilyn / Mairlyn on BP last four digits 6366. $$ . 5 FS, CBJ, Greek may be possible, all covered. Reminds me of a young Melanie Griffith from the movie Milk Money.

  3. #5791
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...s-free/5726642

    Anyone have any info on this girl. I have seen the add before but am a little scared to check her out because of all thw LE action around here lately. She does say she is at a private residence which feels safer but still weery of this one but she looks hot and sends a picture that could match the add. All picture searches come back with nothing. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    All that I know is I thought about calling but didn't and the last time her as was up was the same day of one of the stings.

  4. #5790

    Lizzy

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-treat/5680463

    Been seeing her ads for quite a while, anyone partake?

  5. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...s-free/5726642

    Anyone have any info on this girl. I have seen the add before but am a little scared to check her out because of all thw LE action around here lately. She does say she is at a private residence which feels safer but still weery of this one but she looks hot and sends a picture that could match the add. All picture searches come back with nothing. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    I just noticed this one too. Seems TGTBT. I'd be grateful to hear about this one!

  6. #5788

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Destiny has gotten a new number. Has anyone been to her since the new number has come about?
    Saw her two weeks ago and I've been a regular. She didn't say anything about changing her number. Did you check the numbers on her TER listing?

  7. #5787

    Old news

    [Deleted by Admin]

    He's a troll, I missed it, now he's gone.

    Seriously, BB anal, pass me some leads. Fucking please.

    A2

  8. #5786

    Any info on this one

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...s-free/5726642

    Anyone have any info on this girl. I have seen the add before but am a little scared to check her out because of all thw LE action around here lately. She does say she is at a private residence which feels safer but still weery of this one but she looks hot and sends a picture that could match the add. All picture searches come back with nothing. Any info would be great. Thanks.

  9. #5785

    Destiny

    Destiny has gotten a new number. Has anyone been to her since the new number has come about?

  10. #5784

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    Me too. She burned me a couple of years ago and once is enough for me.
    Was a no show for me last Friday at outcall. No reason, no return text. Did me a favor I guess - $$$ . 5 for an hour.

  11. #5783

    This is for Adobe!!

    I def agree with you man! I too would rather play the lottery tickets, over being rushed by a provider. I've had my share of good & bad hookups with girls on BP. I'm sure we've all had a rushed experience, at some point. Or atleas a lot of us had.

  12. #5782

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy154  [View Original Post]
    Newguy154 just joined. Recently started started anti aging testosterone and hgh treatments and the testosterone is working a little too well. Damm I got to find some adult contact.

    I am reading and trying to learn how to be safe. Someone who can drive to warwick. Around midnight. And isn't going to cause any difficulties for downstairs neighbors. So a safe independent / no pimp or boyfriend waiting outside. Also maybe a noon time incall. From.

    What I've read Mandy is only good advice I've seen but she can be busy. Destiny with the blue hair I can't find add for. I did see one days ago but gone now. Or I will have to try the FE or harmony AMPs. Anyway help and advice appreciated.

    Welcome. Here or pm me.
    Go to The Erotic Review site, you'll find her info. I highly recommend.

  13. #5781

    Whoever she is

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    That ones been around a while.

    Used to go by jazzy.

    Saw her 2 years ago.

    Mechanical at best, not worth it.
    She must read the board. Her ad is down.

  14. #5780

    Artist formerly known as jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    That ones been around a while.

    Used to go by jazzy.

    Saw her 2 years ago.

    Mechanical at best, not worth it.
    I figured a cheap hand would've been a good way to scout her out. Now I'm really glad I didn't.

    Thank you sir.

    Stay safe and alert.

  15. #5779
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...406080/4962435

    I tend to have a thing for the black or dark skin women. So I decided to give this one a call figuring it was cheap and I could probably get some good handiwork out of her. Well she hung up on me then wouldn't answer my calls. So then, I used my friends phone to call her about a half an hour later. She answered the phone and I asked for Stacy. She said yes then I proceeded to say I'm calling about your ad. Then she started going off on me swearing yelling calling me a cop a douche bag and not to call her anymore. Talk about paranoid! I gave her no indication or reason to think I was a cop all I did was speak about 11 words to her. I look at it as a good thing for me. Because obviously she's a psycho and I dodged a bullet. Still can't seem to find that one black Spanish or dark skin girl that's good with her hands on mouth to become a regular with.
    That ones been around a while.

    Used to go by jazzy.

    Saw her 2 years ago.

    Mechanical at best, not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape