Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13344

    Fake Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    Or. If I hear a Chinese accent, I just don't go.
    Rose from Sunflower is total fake too. She flat out lied to me that beautiful.

    Sexy lady picture in 36 dd is her! So blatant lie!

    I walked out!

  2. #13343
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    What we all should do is ask for a massage and pay $60 WITH NO TIP!! Just leave after your time is up. Make them massage you for one hour and ask for deep pressure. Make it hard work for them. Don't ask for HE or anything. If they do it on their own don't pay for that extra service.
    Or. If I hear a Chinese accent, I just don't go.

  3. #13342

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Hawaiiboy,

    I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.
    What we all should do is ask for a massage and pay $60 WITH NO TIP!! Just leave after your time is up. Make them massage you for one hour and ask for deep pressure. Make it hard work for them. Don't ask for HE or anything. If they do it on their own don't pay for that extra service.
    Last edited by LoseMoney23; 04-19-16 at 17:50. Reason: thought I was responding to other user

  4. #13341
    Http: honolulu. Craiglist. Org / oah / thp /5545560627. Html.

    Anyone has 411?

  5. #13340

    Suite 1011

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, how is this related to 1011?
    Apple and her crowd that work out of suite 1011 and 1501 are the ones with all the fake ads and the leaders of the Chinese Network of CC. Every ad is a fake and you get the bait and switch 50% of the time.

    That's what I mean my 1011.

    HB.

  6. #13339

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Make that TWO thumbs down!!
    I agree with the junk personality remark. Hard bags on her chest were also a turn off. I have gotten HE from her though. Many have. Especially when she was at Leelawadee and one other place before that in CC. But once they are on to websites like this they become cautious. Only give HE to someone they hope won't post about it.

  7. #13338

    Sick and tired

    Hawaiiboy,

    I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.

  8. #13337

    Nothing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both type of ads posted here with reports. I came across this one and am interested in testing her out.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ll-now/5764274

    Any feedback? Whats the difference with body rub and massage?
    No report?

  9. #13336

    Curious

    Just curious, how is this related to 1011?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am getting so sick of the fake ads and we should do something about this. I suggest we make appointments with these fakes and don't show up and tell them after the appointment time they need to be honest or they will get played. Here is another one by the group out of 1501/1011:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5543643311.html

    Here is the real ad:

    http://houston.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/21711530

    HB.

  10. #13335

    Yea, Me too

    Interested in that one too. For real or just another scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDang  [View Original Post]
    Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-21/2649075

    You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.
    .

  11. #13334

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDang  [View Original Post]
    Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-21/2649075

    You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.
    This is the same phone number used by suite 1405 - Peggy and Lina. You won't get anything close to the picture with those two. Also, Spring Breaks are over with so everyone writing these ads needs to drop the reference to it.

    HB.

  12. #13333

    Sick of Fake Ads

    I am getting so sick of the fake ads and we should do something about this. I suggest we make appointments with these fakes and don't show up and tell them after the appointment time they need to be honest or they will get played. Here is another one by the group out of 1501/1011:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5543643311.html

    Here is the real ad:

    http://houston.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/21711530

    HB.

  13. #13332

    Lily

    Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-21/2649075

    You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.

  14. #13331

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    Weigh this out.

    Not much of a looker.

    On the heavier side no FS.

    Drama here on forum.

    If you want a average massage it's ok.

    Everything else.

    Stay away.
    Totally agreed. Save your money and go else where.

  15. #13330

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by NotFie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.
    Weigh this out.

    Not much of a looker.

    On the heavier side no FS.

    Drama here on forum.

    If you want a average massage it's ok.

    Everything else.

    Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape