Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10897

    April in the Ave

    Was out in Dearborn yesterday night (Thursday 4/21 11:00 pm) and decided to cruise the Ave. Saw a thin girl with short dark hair. Circled a couple times to make sure the coast was clear and went in for the scoop. She hopped in, did the check, Mr. Jackson for a nice BBBJ with swallow. Some roaming of the hands and she didn't mind. She asked for another Jackson to hope in the back and go all the way, I declined.

    Overall good experience and I would repeat. Easy, no fuss and got the job done.

    Be safe and happy hunting!

  2. #10896

    Thank you

    Outstanding. ! Thanks for that info it would certainly be much safer. I may even try that since I've been sitting idol due to the heat on the street for quite a while. Almost didn't want to ask for help since I haven't posted shit in a long while. I'm going to pass this info on to him and maybe make a trip up there tomorrow evening. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingTheD  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her. There is a really cute blond named Darla in that area. She had not responded in while, so I assume the number is no longer good. I would advise your friend drive 10 minutes east and go to Player's. No cover before 9, $3. 00 beers, no charge to go in back and free parking on the street. He will get what he needs and while he will pay a little more, there is just less risk all for around $70.00.
    .

  3. #10895

    A little help for a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetworthy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    A buddy of mine was coming up john are around 6:30-7 heading to my side of town. He's not a monger like us but due to issues with his SO he's needing something. He said he saw a WSW, blonde, cute, high heels and jeans. She didn't ring a bell when he described her. Anyone know who that may be and if so, any contact info on her. Would like to help him out but don't want him getting popped in a bad way. Any help would be appreciated. I'd offer someone I know but I know my style isn't the same as his.
    I don't know her. There is a really cute blond named Darla in that area. She had not responded in while, so I assume the number is no longer good. I would advise your friend drive 10 minutes east and go to Player's. No cover before 9, $3. 00 beers, no charge to go in back and free parking on the street. He will get what he needs and while he will pay a little more, there is just less risk all for around $70.00.

  4. #10894

    A little help for a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetworthy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    A buddy of mine was coming up john are around 6:30-7 heading to my side of town. He's not a monger like us but due to issues with his SO he's needing something. He said he saw a WSW, blonde, cute, high heels and jeans. She didn't ring a bell when he described her. Anyone know who that may be and if so, any contact info on her. Would like to help him out but don't want him getting popped in a bad way. Any help would be appreciated. I'd offer someone I know but I know my style isn't the same as his.
    I don't know her. There is a really cute blond named Darla in that area. She had not responded in while, so I assume the number is no longer good. I would advise your friend drive 10 minutes east and go to Player's. No cover before 9, $3. 00 beers, no charge to go in back and free parking on the street. He will get what he needs and while he will pay a little more, there is just less risk all for around $70.00.

  5. #10893

    A little help for a friend

    Hey guys,

    A buddy of mine was coming up john are around 6:30-7 heading to my side of town. He's not a monger like us but due to issues with his SO he's needing something. He said he saw a WSW, blonde, cute, high heels and jeans. She didn't ring a bell when he described her. Anyone know who that may be and if so, any contact info on her. Would like to help him out but don't want him getting popped in a bad way. Any help would be appreciated. I'd offer someone I know but I know my style isn't the same as his.

  6. #10892

    Triangle

    Took a spin thru the triangle but saw nothing this morning. Cut down to 6 mile and saw 2 WSW west of telegraph on the north side of street. Both blonde, one younger and one with mileage. Was on recon so I didn't stop. This was today around 8 am. Be safe.

  7. #10891

    Just checking it out

    Had a drive by the Are so I took a lap. 8-6 and then, 6-8 and back on the trail. So saw 3 girls hanging out on Remington 1 on State Fair and 1 on Brentwood and a real cutie at 6 mile. 6 total and 3 were pretty cute. Did not not notice any LEO, but since I was not planning on having any fun was not looking to hard. Lots of fun to be had at 10:00 am.

  8. #10890

    North

    Quote Originally Posted by PopStyle  [View Original Post]
    Not even sure how are you guys seeing anyone I've been to John are all the way up to 7 an seen nobody I'm new so I can't really contribute much yet but it seems rough finding anyone who isn't a LEO, still trying to figure out what to look for.
    Seven Mile is where the stings are. I've seen a lot of mongers pulled over there, lots of tow trucks. There are girls north of there, mainly from State Fair to Eight Mile. Lots of LEO lately, do some driving and check things out before you try to scoop. Check the side streets, remember that if you see an uncle he sees you, and your welcome is wearing thin. Read the guide to street mongering on the front page. More than once. Good luck.

  9. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetworthy  [View Original Post]
    Cause if you had been, you'd know that you ain't walking into any thing but an empty lot. The food mart was torn down months ago not to mention that's a hot spot for stings.

    .
    Not even sure how are you guys seeing anyone I've been to John are all the way up to 7 an seen nobody I'm new so I can't really contribute much yet but it seems rough finding anyone who isn't a LEO, still trying to figure out what to look for.

  10. #10888

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    This true BK, besides I thought you didn't like chicks with tattoos most of the girls if not all of them have them on that stroll. You must be reminiscing about your glory days LOL.
    Bad Kevin is hilarious. That place been demolished. A lot of store on John are been burned and or torn down. Making it harder to get a date. Not that I ever see any anymore.

  11. #10887

    Bad Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetworthy  [View Original Post]
    Cause if you had been, you'd know that you ain't walking into any thing but an empty lot. The food mart was torn down months ago not to mention that's a hot spot for stings.

    .
    This true BK, besides I thought you didn't like chicks with tattoos most of the girls if not all of them have them on that stroll. You must be reminiscing about your glory days LOL.

  12. #10886

    You obviously haven't been around in a while

    Cause if you had been, you'd know that you ain't walking into any thing but an empty lot. The food mart was torn down months ago not to mention that's a hot spot for stings.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKevin  [View Original Post]
    I usually start looking for the services around the John Are Food Mart, corner The Are and 7, because that way I can be less than noticeable, I walk in for the honorable purchase of cigarettes and a chocolate bar and a soda pop.

    Then if I am there either late afternoon or early morning, those are the good times to see if Adrianne need a ride in my Lincoln back to the candy cane store but then she needs to swallow the load of an African American.

    Member in order to get the admission price to the store's factory tour.
    .

  13. #10885

    Meeting Up

    Quote Originally Posted by PillowAsh  [View Original Post]
    Been looking to do some scouting on the streets, yet at the times I've gone, hardly any action. What do you guys recommend when it comes to meeting up?

    And to contribute; back in Feb of this year, I was around the ave after finishing some chores in downtown. Decided to look around during the warmer days; did notice that on sat evening there was more activity of papa LEO after taking on some dudes at the store.

    Notice a lady standing at cent like describe; but a bit too obvious as she just stood in the corner of ave and cent pretty much expose to papa LEO eavesdropping. Decided to move on and avoid any trouble.
    I usually start looking for the services around the John Are Food Mart, corner The Are and 7, because that way I can be less than noticeable, I walk in for the honorable purchase of cigarettes and a chocolate bar and a soda pop.

    Then if I am there either late afternoon or early morning, those are the good times to see if Adrianne need a ride in my Lincoln back to the candy cane store but then she needs to swallow the load of an African American.

    Member in order to get the admission price to the store's factory tour.

  14. #10884
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    TakeAway2, did you get her name? Did she have long black hair, small mole on her chin, I believe, nice size tits and she is Native American not a HSW. She has a real good personality. DK.
    I picked up what you described DK, I asked if I could just have digits and call her later as I was busy going somewhere else, she was cool with that! And I been meaning to see if anyone has reviewed her before I call her she told me her name is Rachel.

  15. #10883

    Tips on the streets

    Been looking to do some scouting on the streets, yet at the times I've gone, hardly any action. What do you guys recommend when it comes to meeting up?

    And to contribute; back in Feb of this year, I was around the ave after finishing some chores in downtown. Decided to look around during the warmer days; did notice that on sat evening there was more activity of papa LEO after taking on some dudes at the store.

    Notice a lady standing at cent like describe; but a bit too obvious as she just stood in the corner of ave and cent pretty much expose to papa LEO eavesdropping. Decided to move on and avoid any trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape