Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 930 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 13937
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1712

    Hobbyshop Mini

    Had a wonderful time with Mini at HS.

    First off, she wasn't the girl in the pics. Either that, or the pics are so airbrushed that I don't recognize her. With that being said, she was still cute, with a perfect little spinner body. Her english was very limited so there wasn't much conversation. She started with the mouthwash and shower (typical for HS girl). She was very sensual and attentive through this so it didn't seem like a process.

    After the shower, we moved to the bedroom where she started with a pretty decent BBBJ, then to 69, which I did DATY and DATO. She seems to have a very sensitive kitty and actually seemed to prefer DATO to DATY. Anyway, put on the cover and OH BOY, had some amazing mish and doggy. She is tiny and tight! When I was done, I was drained and exhausted.

    I said "Thanks, I have to go". She said, "no, stay, massage". I laid down and she gave me a very thorough, head to toe, deep penetrating massage. She used lotion and took her time. It was so relaxing. Afterwards, she wanted to go again. I had to tell her no. She seemed very disappointed, like she did something wrong. I'm just not a multiple pop guy. It takes me hours to get going again, especially if I have a great release like that. Anyway, it's hard to communicate with her so I just told her how beautiful she was. She wanted to give me another shower. I said okay to that. After the shower, I got dressed. She took me to the front room and had me sit down and she put on my shoes.

    What I like about Mini is she really gave her all to please me, through every part of the session. I forgot to say she does enjoy kissing and I enjoyed kissing her! Sweet girl. I'd definitely see her again.

  2. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Iry twice about 3 years ago (very good), but was alwalys wondering about Tasia. I heard she had a baby recently.
    If I had a brain Tasia would be my goto girl but the baby kinda messed up her schedule did't mess anything else up though. Just a bit of baby fat. She does 120 for hh.

  3. #1710

    Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    250 hh and no reviews no way. Since your new I'll give you a couple, Iry on Backpage, Tasia on Backpage, Mia Sylk on Backpage, and if your into Milfs Trish Blonde 46 on Backpage (warning she'll knock your socks off).

    Please post some reviews.
    I fucked Iry twice about 3 years ago (very good), but was alwalys wondering about Tasia. I heard she had a baby recently.

  4. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Hey Z.

    What's so special about Trish? She looks a little worn for only 46 LOL.

    If she rims, swallows, and has kegal action then sure why not. What's her asking donation etc.

    PC out.
    She's typical Cali beach blonde down to earth and has that beach girl hippy vibe. Very open minded and talented for 120/150. Looks a bit better in person.

  5. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    250 hh and no reviews no way. Since your new I'll give you a couple, Iry on Backpage, Tasia on Backpage, Mia Sylk on Backpage, and if your into Milfs Trish Blonde 46 on Backpage (warning she'll knock your socks off).

    Please post some reviews.
    Hey Z.

    What's so special about Trish? She looks a little worn for only 46 LOL.

    If she rims, swallows, and has kegal action then sure why not. What's her asking donation etc.

    PC out.

  6. #1707

    Wendy has an ad, I've seen her twice, recommend

    I've seen Wendy twice, I didn't know how to put in her pic, but she has ad link. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=29367.

  7. #1706

    Sexy Seven review

    Hey gents. Been lurking for about 3 months now and wanted to give you a drop on my latest dream. Called seven around 9 pm to set up a meet for the next day. We agreed on a hr session and the next day she directed me to some shady looking apartments behind a circle K. She met me with a smile and a nice black lace lingerie outfit but man was the apartment suspect. Holes in the ceiling, closet door hanging off. She saw that I was a little hesitant, and immediately put me at ease with her attitude. Said she recently broke up with her boyfriend so her funds were low. Anyway laid the roses on the table and went to the bedroom and got undressed. Started with some CBJ while I'm fingering her on the outside. Wouldn't let me put two in but said if I rebooked she would allow more. Put the cover on with her mouth and went to town with a lot of slurping and spit. Very nice. The she hopped on and road me for about 10 minutes before switching to miss. Lasted for about another 15 before I busted. We laid side by side and chatted before she hopped up and headed to the bathroom to cleanup round two. Came back out apologizing saying she just started her period. Bummer. Really apologetic and said she'd comp me next time. I would be open to a return visit if she got a better place. I'd recommend. http://sexyse7en.escortfiles.com/home.

  8. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    So did you ever go through with this one or did you cancel? Like you, now I'm wondering how close (or not) she looked to who she advertises as.
    So I ended up skipping her all together. I figured I'd wait to see if she'd email me back after we agreed on a time but she never did so I moved on.

  9. #1704

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RaviGoel  [View Original Post]
    Hi Goflball,

    Glad to see you had a good time.

    Sent you a pm. Can you share here digits please?
    Thank you Alaska and Goflball. Bonnie was indeed awesome.

  10. #1703
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Wow! LOL, well I wonder if she's looks close to that? LOL thanks a lot though, good find. We have an appt scheduled for tomorrow night, wonder if I should cancel now. Geez what a letdown too, we've been in phone contact past few days too.
    So did you ever go through with this one or did you cancel? Like you, now I'm wondering how close (or not) she looked to who she advertises as.

  11. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    250 hh and no reviews no way. Since your new I'll give you a couple, Iry on Backpage, Tasia on Backpage, Mia Sylk on Backpage, and if your into Milfs Trish Blonde 46 on Backpage (warning she'll knock your socks off).

    Please post some reviews.
    Ha, thanks man, I'm actually 32 years old, young single dad NOT looking for a relationship, recently been hitting hitting up quite a few of these women, I can give multiple reviews on some around right now. Give me till later though. I do love 30's and up women though so will for sure check out Trish.

  12. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    250 hh and no reviews no way. Since your new I'll give you a couple, Iry on Backpage, Tasia on Backpage, Mia Sylk on Backpage, and if your into Milfs Trish Blonde 46 on Backpage (warning she'll knock your socks off).

    Please post some reviews.

  13. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I was trying to schedule few weeks ago, now I don't get any responses? Anyone having any luck with this one?
    Sorry forgot to link her ad.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/20297675

  14. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Ok. She's a lot of fun.

    http://noalasvegas.callgirlfiles.com

    Tiny spinner for sure. Awesome BBj naked massage. All positions. Bubbly fun sweet. Didn't kiss but that's ok and I didn't really try. Came to my hotel only 2 hours late. Or was it 3. It really doesn't matter. She kept me updated via text. She loves her job for sure. Great Vegas sure thing. Loves to talk but also knows us guys want to get physical fast. Nice body. No mommy tummy. And no real flab to speak of.

    I will repeat.

    E.
    I had her few week ago. Good services, but I saw few needle marks on her arm. I won't see her again.

  15. #1698
    Anyone seen her? I was trying to schedule few weeks ago, now I don't get any responses? Anyone having any luck with this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape