Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 959 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6244

    Mimi

    Ran across a thick latina on the north end of the Cic run, wasnt expecting to find anything at 10 AM but I did. . 4 for CBJ was decent.

  2. #6243

    Today

    Had thin blond come up to me in mcdz parking lot cicero and 47th, was interested until I saw the soars on her face and the big blister on her lip, she had a funky hair dew, condoms don't protect against everything.

  3. #6242

    Posting Pictures

    Saw the one I reported on last Friday and snapped a picture (not the best from the distance,) while she was loitering in MCD parking lot. What are the rules regarding posting pics? I don't want to get in trouble again!

  4. #6241
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMichael1  [View Original Post]
    Would like contact information.
    Be careful she screwed me over.

  5. #6240

    Want digite

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this hot cutie at Pulaski and North. Did not think she was a WSW. Met her on accident, anyways she got in my truck and agreed on a bbbjcimws for 30 but I gave her 40. Looks were a 9. Beautiful eyes and hot body. Got digits will trade for hot MILF.
    Would like contact information.

  6. #6239

    Yea me 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I went out yesterday because of the nice weather ran the Cicero to Roosevelt to Pulaski and Belmont track is 2 pm just to early. I saw nada. 2 pm to early?
    I have been going cicero south from say cermak to 47th up pulaski to north and back up cicero back into my and and / w side place. Right now I am just doing recon. I did see a young black girl but she seemed too young for this life and might have just flashed me a smile. This was on oak park ave going south of say roosevelt road. Saturday I was all over the place so sorry for the confusion. I plan on being out Friday and Saturday and if I see anything I will report in.

  7. #6238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Cicero Pulaski track

    I went out yesterday because of the nice weather ran the Cicero to Roosevelt to Pulaski and Belmont track is 2 pm just to early. I saw nada. 2 pm to early?

  8. #6237

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this hot cutie at Pulaski and North. Did not think she was a WSW. Met her on accident, anyways she got in my truck and agreed on a bbbjcimws for 30 but I gave her 40. Looks were a 9. Beautiful eyes and hot body. Got digits will trade for hot MILF.
    I ran into this one today, but diff story. Saw her on the corner, we walked to her car and I gave her. 25 but we never did it. Said she would ratger shower and shit first then she'll call. And she wanted to do something later. Did you experience anything flaky?

  9. #6236

    Jasmine

    Short latina, long black hair. I only seen her once before. Right before north on pul. Does everything covered, but. 20. I want to know more info.

  10. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoagie666  [View Original Post]
    I think so although I was told Krysta.
    Super skinny blonde?

  11. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvana  [View Original Post]
    Is her name christina.
    I think so although I was told Krysta.

  12. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoagie666  [View Original Post]
    Met a WSW little past 47th on Cicero punk rock haircut nice body 4 BBBJ and it was incredible. Got her # and definitely hitting this again real soon.
    Is her name christina.

  13. #6232
    Met a WSW little past 47th on Cicero punk rock haircut nice body 4 BBBJ and it was incredible. Got her # and definitely hitting this again real soon.

  14. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDom  [View Original Post]
    Been mongering there lately couple young WSW couple old.

    Couple good dreams Mannheim and north ave.
    Midnight and also 3 am.

  15. #6230
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    Well MwmChicago, I am glad things worked out for you. I hope you kept that lawyers name and don't mind sharing just in case one of the guys here gets into a similar situation.

    G2.
    Sure thing! He's in Park Ridge and does Cook County cases. PM for details. He also won't judge at all and based on his comments he likes a little paid pussy from time to time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape