Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 959 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6034

    Will take phone number

    Will take phone number.

  2. #6033
    Angie and Sheila are great together. Sheila does this helicopter thing with her tongue that really works when she goes deep. I find it hard to hold onto my load. It's like an extractor. If you want hot and young, these are not the girls. If you like skills, great attitudes and no drama, these are your girls. Angi is one of my all time faves. She answers her phone 90% of the time and is never a no show flake. A lot of guys know her from 47th and either they love her or not. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinez80  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Angie from 47th the other day. Posted about her a while ago. Found out she moved to irving park area. So I stopped by and she introduced me to her roommate Sheila. Chunky, white and with big titties. What the heck, gave it a go. Went to her room. She was eager and fun. Damage was. 5 for everything. Got both numbers if anyone wants to trade. Angie strolls on cicero and belmont if anybody was looking for her.

  3. #6032

    Angie and Sheila

    Hit up Angie from 47th the other day. Posted about her a while ago. Found out she moved to irving park area. So I stopped by and she introduced me to her roommate Sheila. Chunky, white and with big titties. What the heck, gave it a go. Went to her room. She was eager and fun. Damage was. 5 for everything. Got both numbers if anyone wants to trade. Angie strolls on cicero and belmont if anybody was looking for her.

  4. #6031

    Tammy on Lawrence

    Was out hunting last wknd and saw a WSW by Lawrence and Kimball. Name was tammy. Older. Think late 40's. BBBJCIM for. 30. This girl had some very good skills. Worth the trip.

  5. #6030

    Nikki?

    Had a dream about this one too. Ran into this one a 290 and Cicero at the gas station. 45 for a BBBJCIM.

    Did not rush me at all and had a good personality. This was around 5:30 am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  6. #6029

    Anna

    Anyone else have her info?

  7. #6028
    Met Christine on Cic and 47. Skinny WSW. Did not dream though. Anyone know her?

  8. #6027

    Crystal on 47

    Ran into an old favorite Crystal around midnight. Last time I saw her she was not that great. But tonight I got the Crystal who was as good as ever. Nice long BJ, not rushed, and finished in her mouth and face. Hopefully the pic uploads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  9. #6026

    Cicero and Le Moyne

    2 BSW's always at the bus stop at Cicero and Le Moyne at various times in the late night / early morning. Seems like uncle? I've never once seen them picked up. I've seen them talk out the window to cars but never get in. I've seen them have conversation with marked trucks before and not be told to move along or anything. Can anyone confirm?

  10. #6025

    Anna

    Had a dream about this hot cutie at Pulaski and North. Did not think she was a WSW. Met her on accident, anyways she got in my truck and agreed on a bbbjcimws for 30 but I gave her 40. Looks were a 9. Beautiful eyes and hot body. Got digits will trade for hot MILF.

  11. #6024

    Be careful

    Looks like Mr Dart had a large field office set up on Cicero just south of Lake Street. County mountie had a car pulled over just a bit further north. This was last week sometime.

  12. #6023

    5th

    BBBJ from sarah and pinky back 2 back. Didn't plan it that way, just right place, right time. No more than $35 was spent.

  13. #6022

    They're around.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

    Where are the street walkers at?

    I live near 95th and Dan Ryan. I recently traveled 115th halsted to state and saw nothing. Traveled cicero from carmak to north and saw nothing. Traveled cicero to ashland and saw nothing.
    I've had issues finding them myself. Spent a half tank on gas a couple nights with a few selection. I see girls on fifth a bunch of times. Just nervous about picking up in that area.

  14. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Around what time?

    But anyways il report on some.

    Have had a few dreams about fifth recently.

    First is Nicole. Very cool chick, could use some cleaning up though. She gives some great head though 10/10 and very accommodating. 30 for top.

    Also met a girl named kat or Kathy. Reddish hair. Said she'd take anything for her services the time I found her LOL must have been low on funds or some. Was into what she did and gave me her number. (Though I have yet to call it).

    Met Rachael most recently. Pretty hot chick. Does 30 & 40. No glove no love is a rule for her LOL.

    I moved on to escorts but I find myself coming back for SW. I think I like the thrill of cruising and spotting a working girl. And then when you find a gem, it's the best.

    If you want to know the times at which I find them then pm me.

    And I end it with this. Beware of trannies on Kenton.
    My two times are around the 1-30 am time frame.

  15. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    What does Nicole and Racheal look like??
    Nicole is a skinny WSW usually has on some black yoga pants.

    And Rachael is a WSW also looks kinda Irish or Swedish? Slim as well with a fair bottom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape